Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

• giortsoy

hello there guys,do you know,if the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro works in GREECE?because its now available here!

• amron

Rahul, 27 Jul 2019I have redmi note 7 Pro and realme 3 Pro I have compared both of... moreso how is the build quality of realme 3 pro compared to 7 pro? does 3 pro feel like week build? or does it get scratches easily? kindly reply... as I want to urgently buy..

• Child of God

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2019Rn7. Just bought it online. How is it ? Camera,charg

Better performance, better camera, better OS, stronger built quality.

• Tin

miroslav, 10 Aug 2019Definitely. I live in Serbia, Europe, and 2 weeks ago I was in I... moreshall no what

Subha, 11 Aug 2019Please suggest me which should I buy??..Rn7 pro or Realme 3 pro ... moreRn7. Just bought it online.

• Subha

Please suggest me which should I buy??..Rn7 pro or Realme 3 pro and why?

• Deepak

When I update my phone in MIUI 10.3. The hotspot is not working. What should I do for it's working

• miroslav

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2019Is Xiomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is available in India and China only..... moreDefinitely. I live in Serbia, Europe, and 2 weeks ago I was in India and bought a Redmi Note 7 Pro in Chennai, paid 14490 INR or 189 Eur was withdrawn from my card. It works perfectly here in Europe. But a Mi Store agent here told me that I shall not accept any OS updates nor try to hard reset, since it may brick the phone. Not sure how high is the risk but I am staying away from software updates for now.

• Aj

• Nilam

Sporty, 08 Aug 2019Are you kidding me? I've been using RN7PRO for the past 3months ... moreMy phone also hanging after update. Second thing is that battery baxkup

Is Xiomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is available in India and China only..and if somehow I(I'm from Sri Lanka) purchase it,will it work properly without any signal issue related to 4G or updates??

• IMANKHAN

audio in headphone is ok.

• IMANKHAN

i buy 7 pro for first use speaker do not work
i do reset factory and update and..... but that do not work.
what is the problem?

Truthful04, 30 Jul 2019Very good specs on the phone and it feels good too. the battery ... moreGo to xiaomi store and type Google play store in the search bar simple, download and install very easy. I got mine from China with Chinese rom but am enjoying Google play services

Abdul Gaffar Khan, 07 Aug 2019I bought Redmi note 7 pro a momth before ans started facing mult... moreAre you kidding me? I've been using RN7PRO for the past 3months without any issue whatsoever, you said hanging? 6gb ram hanging? You must be a troll. RN7PRO is the best in it's price range. Stop deceiving ppl.

• Jay

can it handle 1TB microsd card

• Abdul Gaffar Khan

I bought Redmi note 7 pro a momth before ans started facing multiple major issues.
(1) Today, touch of my phone stopped working fully for more than three hours. Infact, it started working when I reboot my systems using volume up + lock combination of keys. Touch wasn't for any portion of screen.
(2) My phone got hanged. After a lot of efforts, it rebooted again but all apps got deleted. I had to reinstalled every app and make my phone setting again. It happened once but enough to irritate me, as my important files required management and it take days to do so.
(3) It got hanged and switched off without command. It happened 3 times till now.

Luthfor, 04 Aug 2019After last update battery draining too fast.. Whats going on wit... moreYes same problem my phone