Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

• Kirin 810

Guestgg, 30 Jun 2020Give a straight answer man why would you choose redmi note ... moreOk,Bro It's your choice.I only don't recommend video abilities og this phone.

Hi
What's refresh rate in redmi note 8?

• Uwu

RN2011, 02 Jul 2020Question, is this upgradeable to android 10? Thank youYes

Never really tested its battery on wifi alone since bought it last month

Well tested it this week ;

Was at 100% fully charged at 8am

It It's now 50% at 7pm same day with 5 hours+ screen on time

Reasonable? You guys be the judge

• Bobby

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2020It doesn't handle games well. Pes 2020 lags in high setting... morePes 20 doesn't lag on d redmi note 8.i play pes on d highest graphics and 60fps

I was so impressed with this phone physically. But the performance of speaker bothers me now.There is what they call it STATIC sound that I suddenly hear that even the Clear Speaker option can't stop it... Rebooting my phone fixed the problem. By the way, my phone is 6mos. old.

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2020Battery drain issue 😭You know, sometimes the battery itself is not actually the issue. Apps running in the background can cause battery to drain fast. So I would suggest log out first before leaving the app.

RN2011, 02 Jul 2020Question, is this upgradeable to android 10? Thank youYes.

Serg, 03 Jul 2020Hi there, I am dealing with a new redmi note 8 and my probl... moreI have the same problem and the only temporary solution I know is to turn flight mode ON for 30sec.

• Karthi

The display has crashed 2 weeks after I bought the mobile. No proper response in service center

• Serg

Hi there, I am dealing with a new redmi note 8 and my problem is that celular data (Internet) fails. I noticed this is something that has happened to others. Is there a solution for this?

• mr.abolfazl

Rn, 02 Jul 2020Hi, can this be upgraded to android 10?yes

Question, is this upgradeable to android 10? Thank you

• Rn

Hi, can this be upgraded to android 10?

Guestgg, 30 Jun 2020Give a straight answer man why would you choose redmi note ... moreMediatek has bad compatibility

Sumera, 20 May 2020I bought this phone 3 days back and it's a complete waste o... moreI am facing wifi problem too, but my problem was solved by changing wifi band from 5.0 ghz to 2.5 ghz in wifi setting.

Guestgg, 30 Jun 2020Give a straight answer man why would you choose redmi note ... moreWell id try to answer that. I too will choose note8 than note9. Yes note 9 has more raw power of its cpu. But its not huge gap. Tho sd665 built from cortex A73+A53 but itbis custom kryo core so the gap is small. Gpu wise its 11-12 compared to SD665 in note8. Both cant do highest framerate game anyway. Both will be recomended in medium graphic. So here is why i like note 8 more:

1. Design. for me it is much much much More elegant especially white/black with gorilla glass 5 backdoor. This is the biggest reason

2. Now note8 is cheaper. Why would i spend more money on the things that generally the same quality and similar capability. Well note 9 will have the advantage of 5k battery indeed but 4k is ok too

3. While SD665 losing by some numbers to helio G85 in CPU and GPU, its not really huge; other aspect like isp, modem is better on qualcomm. and especially custom rom, or custom fix will be everywhere on xda dev. Miui often not quite stable. Many bugs. So i need the help from community/dev.

4.note8 will have easier unlocking, recovery and modding. Still remember G90T of redmi note8pro is dropped by developer program (iirc xiaomi.eu) due to many many phone bricked. Its mediatek thing. Its still a very good phone tho if you dont try any modding

Guestgg, 30 Jun 2020Give a straight answer man why would you choose redmi note ... morethe qualcomm snapdragon 665 is slightly better than mediatek helio g85 and it's obvious why people want the note 8 more; because of the price. the only good things i found on the note 9 is that it has more battery cap (5020mah), runs android 10, has bluetooth 5.0 (whereas note 8 has 4.2) and 420 nits typ. brightness. the note 8 supports 4k@30fps video on the main camera whereas the note 9 doesn't. from what i see, the note 9 is just a slightly upgraded note 8 with a bigger price.

• Guestgg

Kirin 810, 30 Jun 2020Sorry Adreno 610Give a straight answer man why would you choose redmi note 8 over note 9.since the note 9 supports helio g85 which should be better in performance compared to the snapdroagon 600 something in note 8 right..I'm thinking of buying redmi note 9 in a few months so an honest long term opinion would be appreciated

• Kirin 810

Kirin 810, 30 Jun 2020Antutu score about 165000 170000.I think this is better tha... moreSorry Adreno 610