Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Sam, 14 Feb 2020Facing microphone issues on my Note 8 while calling on Viber &am... moreI don't use Viber or WhatsApp for calls since quality is shit. Might be an App problem.

• Sam

TJM, 13 Feb 2020It's all right but not the best clarity. Then again I have super... moreFacing microphone issues on my Note 8 while calling on Viber & WhatsApp people on the other side can't hear my voice normally they can hear only when I turn on the speaker. Any solution??

• sitifarida

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2020dude dont buy this, i have redmi note 8 and im suffering frequen... moreHi i know your disappoiment, and trust me, i do feel the same.

but i figure out why game always disconnect and how to fix this.

you go to setting go to apps,
then go to battery option, choose no restiction.

Is Xiaomi redmi note 8 upgradable to android 10.0 ?

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2020Please rate audio quality through wired headphones.It's all right but not the best clarity. Then again I have super sensitive ears. Maybe you won't notice.

• Gsm

Rana, 12 Feb 2020Any Network problem or heating problem in your note 8 ??? Just change your region and put unessery apps to resisted background reboot and enjoy

Shuaib, 12 Feb 2020I have purchased Note 8 a week ago and I am quite happy with my ... morePlease rate audio quality through wired headphones.

• Shuaib

Rana, 12 Feb 2020Any Network problem or heating problem in your note 8 ??? No such problems observed

• Sukanta3444333

But i am not recieved any update my Redmi note 8

• Shuaib

I have purchased Note 8 a week ago and I am quite happy with my decision. Below are some of my observation regarding the phone.

Build Quality: Excellent
Display: Excellent
Camera (back): Excellent
Camera (Front): Very Good
Performance: Excellent (not checked on PUBG, no heating or lagging observed on Asphalt 9).
Signal Strength and Connectivity: Excellent (Wifi & 4G LTE)
Battery Backup: Good

• Ivan

Is that only security patch or snd something else?
I knew is write only security patch

• Sam

sukantaaich44433332, 12 Feb 2020Update size?371 MB.

• sukantaaich44433332

Sam, 12 Feb 2020Just received the January security patch update. Update size?

• Sam

Just received the January security patch update.

• Rana

Sidra, 11 Feb 2020Yes sure you can buy it... im using it and its a good phoneAny Network problem or heating problem in your note 8 ???

nibras, 11 Feb 2020Redmi note 8 global vision is the best 18w fast charger is best ... moreGlobal doesn't come with 18W charger.

• Sidra

SAMSUNGUSER, 11 Feb 2020iam planing to note 8 plz reply if its good Yes sure you can buy it... im using it and its a good phone

• nibras

Redmi note 8 global vision is the best 18w fast charger is best inside the box.

• Sam

SAMSUNGUSER, 11 Feb 2020iam planing to note 8 plz reply if its good It's very good. Buy it

SAMSUNGUSER, 11 Feb 2020iam planing to note 8 plz reply if its good its not good its awesome in 10k price one of the best mobile phone