Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

• bigboy

great phone i have redmi note 8 1week old by now i have no problem
about this phone its look like an iphone great

• Shahid Mehmood

I am using this phone since last two months, this phone have problem in calling. when I am calling to someone, after 5 minutes my voice is not going to other side its happening always then I am ending call and then calling again.

Suneesh pk, 16 Feb 2020Hai guys which is the best note 8 or mi a3 pls tellI would say Note 8 because the display is more future proof with the higher resolution, but since Xiaomi is even worse with updates than Samsung you will be stuck on Android 9 with both phones. And there goes the "future proof" argument.

Suneesh pk, 16 Feb 2020Hai guys which is the best note 8 or mi a3 pls tellDepends on your favourities

• Suneesh pk

Hai guys which is the best note 8 or mi a3 pls tell

Sir Adelere, 15 Feb 2020Am a gamer...I play pes 2020 a lot(online game) I also work a l... moreif you care about screen resolution get note 8, but if you want more speed get mi a3

While in silent mode vibration is not working for WhatsApp calls. Is anyone having the same issue?

• Takashi09

I am currently using infinix hot 8 and I am thinking of buying redmi note 8...can anyone pls rate the performance of pubg on redmi cos it works great on mine.

Sir Adelere, 15 Feb 2020Am a gamer...I play pes 2020 a lot(online game) I also work a l... moreGo for mi a3.. It's 720p display is smooth for gaming and also the andriod one software feels great wit better battery management

Tanisha 6986, 15 Feb 2020Redmi note 8 receive Android 10 update globally. Update sizes 2... moreWhat are you talking about?

Am a gamer...I play pes 2020 a lot(online game)
I also work a lot on kinemaster

Now please anyone
Xiaomi Mi A3
Or
Redmi note 8

Which will suit my preference...I need you guys reply please

• Yoyo

Guys please help what phone to buy Redmi note 8 or lenovo z5s

• HAMAD

in which redmi note 8 have upgrade of android 10? tell me guys? because i think to purchase on monday.

• Tanisha 6986

Redmi note 8 receive Android 10 update globally.
Update sizes 2.5 GB.
Thanks xiaomi.

• Kso

I have battery drain issue

Sukanta3444333, 12 Feb 2020But i am not recieved any update my Redmi note 8I have bought a Xiaomi Redmi 8 and I am still waiting for it to ship. However, seeing the comments shows me that this phone is overpowered for it's price range, so I do not think I will have a problem with this. (I had a Mi note 4 before.)

As good as this phone is, the software situation is starting to really piss me off. This should have shipped with Android 10 but it didn't. Just give us Android 10 already so we receive security updates through Google via Play Store!

The auto brightness setting is also shit and driving me crazy. I really doubt I will be going with Xiaomi in the future again. This is getting ridiculous.

Sam, 14 Feb 2020Facing microphone issues on my Note 8 while calling on Viber &am... moreI don't use Viber or WhatsApp for calls since quality is shit. Might be an App problem.

• Sam

TJM, 13 Feb 2020It's all right but not the best clarity. Then again I have super... moreFacing microphone issues on my Note 8 while calling on Viber & WhatsApp people on the other side can't hear my voice normally they can hear only when I turn on the speaker. Any solution??

• sitifarida

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2020dude dont buy this, i have redmi note 8 and im suffering frequen... moreHi i know your disappoiment, and trust me, i do feel the same.

but i figure out why game always disconnect and how to fix this.

you go to setting go to apps,
then go to battery option, choose no restiction.