Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

• Kleo

Hey guys, Anyone had a one experience with redmi note 8

• Bahodir

How to send sms by timer?

eggtart, 26 Aug 2020Will this phone last at least one year? $70 AUD difference ... moreRedmi Note 8 Pro is still the best one to go since, G90T proc is good.

• Mak

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2020Can someone tell me if we can use this phone without back c... moreWhat do you mean back cover? If you're referring to a no case Yes.

eggtart, 26 Aug 2020I was thinking of grabbing the RN8 and then flashing a rom ... moreI tried ROMs but they drained battery and weren't really smooth. I wouldn't touch any Chinese phone after this anymore. They all disable notifications and can't handle auto brightness (atleast Xiaomi can't..).

It's still your choice but look for something with atleast UFS 2.0 storage and a Snapdragon 675 or up. If price is an issue then I guess your only choice is Xiaomi, but I'm personally not going to buy a Xiaomi (no updates) or Samsung (Exynos) again.

Can someone tell me if we can use this phone without back cover?

• eggtart

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2020If you want something to last, don't even consider Xia... moreI was thinking of grabbing the RN8 and then flashing a rom on it so no android 10 wouldn't be an issue. If not that, what do you think about the OPPO a52? Same price as the RN8 Pro for me.

eggtart, 26 Aug 2020Will this phone last at least one year? $70 AUD difference ... moreIf you want something to last, don't even consider Xiaomi. The eMMC storage is slow, the display does not even cover full RGB, you don't get monthly security updates and we still don't have Android 10.

• Johan

First and last time I buy anything from Xiaomi. Had this phone since it's launch date, still not updates. Nothing, Nada, Ziltch. Cheers Xiaomi, it's been real, on to a brand that actually supplies updates to their products

• eggtart

Will this phone last at least one year? $70 AUD difference between RN8 and RN8 Pro, I can't decide if the Pro is worth the extra $70...

• dip

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020Which is better realme 6i or redme note 8redmi note 8

• Faizi

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020Which is better realme 6i or redme note 8Note 8

What a great phone! Wow! Almost perfect for me in everyday Xiaomi 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Layomie

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020Which is better realme 6i or redme note 8Its nice but mine just develop screen issue today and its not up to 1year that I bought it pls what can I go about if

Which is better realme 6i or redme note 8

ajibarah, 23 Aug 2020in comparision with Galaxy A31, which is better, I am looki... moreA31

in comparision with Galaxy A31, which is better, I am looking for a phone that will last long(No lag for long time), and I dont play games. So battery, screen, long life is my basic concern.

Thanks

Help Me Decide, 10 Aug 2020As my name clearly states - help me decide. The three conte... moreRN8 pro

bobi, 21 Aug 2020this phone wont get android 11 and the redmi 9a which is 2 ... moreThis is truly infuriating, I can understand why some people hate Xiaomi

• Koero

bobi, 21 Aug 2020this phone wont get android 11 and the redmi 9a which is 2 ... moreEvery redmi phones, except redmi note 5 only gets 1 major update.