Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

• Amos

Hi anyone facing whatapp issue? example
i typing a word in bold letter *test* but in my whatapp i cant see it in BOLD black color ?
anyone noe why?
but i able to see it in whatapp web

• bharat

hello,
i received update of miui 11 i did not install it today when i was planning to install it is showing no updates available she xiaomi roll back the update

please let me know is everyone going through the same.

It's not a software limitition. The reason is this phone uses an older version Bluetooth 4.2 chipset module. This will reduce production cost

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2019The redmi Note 8 has a Bluetooth 5 compatible SoC, however, it's... moreSo you mean its a software thing? so is there any away to limit the software upto 5.0 Bluetooth version?

• nenengB

im having problem with my rn8 ...there is one game that always lose connection ...even my internet is full signal ,,,the other game is ok ...how can i fix that ?

• Saaf

AR, 26 Nov 2019Is anyone having screen burn-in issues on redmi note 8. I having... moreI am having the same issue

I bought Redmi Note 8 yesterday and I noticed that "Contact and Dialer" is not from MIUI, its from Google. That is why I can't record calls even after activating Recorder in the settings. One of the reason, I buy Redmi is the call recording feature, which is missing in this phone now. Why Redmi is giving default "Contact and Dailer" from Google (which is waste in my opinion)??? Any way around to install the MIUI "Contact and Dailer" and remove Googles' Contact and Dailer? I have Mi9 also, and the only problem in Mi9 is battery. Please advise!

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2019Can any one twll me if the notification icons show up at status ... moreYou need to turn on from settings screen so that the notifications stay there and turn on notification LED. It is also working fine on MIUI 11.

• Razor

Nisa, 29 Nov 2019I recently read gsmarena review about this phone and saw that th... moreThe phone comes uses a Samsung sensor and comes with a 10 watt charger in the box.

I am using redmi note 8 ,i am facing touch problem in keyboard ,keyboard response late n laggy

Xiaomi A3 or Xiaomi Note 8 ?

Zed, 30 Nov 2019I am confused if this phone has Bluetooth 4.2 or Bluetooth 5.0 b... moreThe redmi Note 8 has a Bluetooth 5 compatible SoC, however, it's software-limited to BT 4.2

• Annoni

Have bought this phone. Xiaomi update the software recently. Dont like the launcher so I try downloading from playstore. So far there are hickups. Sometimes software lags and some menu or gesture does not work. Also tried screen mirroring it lag. Hopefully warranty is available.

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2019Is redmi note 8 has a lagging & hanging problem is it true ... moreIt does lag when you play current flagship games like CoD and asphalt 9. But heating is not an issue since it keeps the device cool.

djerian, 01 Dec 2019Samsung brand, display quality, etc are Top class as always. I ... moreYou're just showing what a fanboyism is.

A20 is way 500x off when competing against the RN8. Oh, AMOLED? More like destroying your eyes faster than ever, right? Oh, cameras? Way off the competition. What else, price!? RN8 gets all the hype and deserves the attention than Shamesung.

Is redmi note 8 has a lagging & hanging problem is it true
i want to buy but i am confused. so kindly help

• Imran

When locked then not unlocked i reboot it then unlocked,anyone face this prblm and solution plz

hater , 02 Dec 2019redmi note 8 sd 675 is more better than crappy rubbish Samsung m... morern8 has an SD665 not 675 and it's pretty rubbish itself, the Mi A3 has the same processor but a low resolution 720p display and even then it showed lagging and stuttering in heavy games. As long as you don't do heavy gaming all these lower end midrange phones will do perfectly fine in everyday use.

• hater

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2019If you are going with samsung get the A20 NOT the A20s, A20s is ... moreredmi note 8 sd 675 is more better than crappy rubbish Samsung midrange models

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2019Hey guys,am really confused if I should get the rn8 or galaxy a20s.If you are going with samsung get the A20 NOT the A20s, A20s is a drastic downgrade from A20 which has AMOLED screen and faster exynos processor.

You can go with this rn8 but is heavier than A20 and somewhat uncomfortable to use, samsung software is superior than MIUI in my experience.