Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

• Fz

Guys I am facing an issue in my RN8 pro. My volume goes automatically down consistently without even pressing the button and it show a privacy msg That you are saving software log on your device now and more... I am worried please help

• Paul mario

Does Rn8p have gyroscope? I can't stream full screen when watching football, it has no rotation, any help here?

• halgurd

Tenny, 25 Apr 2021Biuld quality very badbuild quality of redmi note 8 pro is quite good for the price, it has no any problem, I have it for more than 6 months, but I just use it for calls and social media.

• halgurd

MasEnha, 30 Apr 2021Indeed, muffled sound. Thats why I'm using headset or ... moreI have been using redmi note 8 pro for 6 months, all specs are quite good, speed, sound, internet reception, camera very good in sun light, front camera 20 mega pixel very good and battery on auto brightness is quite good for calls and social media usage moderately upto 12 hours enough.

• Happy Nica

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2021now I updated my redmi note 8 pro to miui 11.0.4.0 but the ... moreBecause you're uggly and they have seen your picture.. so you won't get any update

• AndroidPRO

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2021now I updated my redmi note 8 pro to miui 11.0.4.0 but the ... morePlease share an image or something

now I updated my redmi note 8 pro to miui 11.0.4.0 but the android version is still 9. why?? shouldn't i get android 10? plz don't ignore, help me.

• MasEnha

Zaza, 24 Apr 2021Fast phone and a good screen but poor camera and very poor ... moreIndeed, muffled sound. Thats why I'm using headset or speaker when listening to music. There is no significant issue for movie.

• Mrsqwizy

RG, 05 Apr 2021Same Miui 12 has too much bugs in it i own 2 8pros and both... moreIt got fixed in miui 12.0.7

• anonymous

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2021It's fast and smooth phone but it has poor sound and c... morecheck your phones camera resolution using "Device Info HW" app. It is showing 12MP main camera on my Samsung Galaxy M30s

• Tenny

Biuld quality very bad

• Zaza

Fast phone and a good screen but poor camera and very poor sound!!!
When you film, the sound is very poor

It's fast and smooth phone but it has poor sound and camera.
It says 64 mega pixel camera but it's like 13 Mega pixel

• rYn

I've been using this phone over a year. G90T is well optimised in this phone.18W brick comes with the box and 64MP samsung sensor captures good details rest of cam's are trash. GG5 gives a lil premium feel to it. Phone is lil on heavy side specially when there is a case on it . Fingerprint touch id works well every time, easy to reach. Rest not worth the money to buy new one in 16k and ya one more thing phone screen to body ratio is 84.9. Which is still not that common to see in this price segment. Hope to get android 11 update end of this year .

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2021thanks. mine is telling me to update to MIUI 11.0.4.0, shou... morealso mine is indian version. sry if I'm being annoying but can you please tell me if i don't update now or maybe update after some months, will i lost the miui 11.0.4.0 version? will it will directly get the latest miui 12? I don't want the miui 12 after seeing reviews.

VirtualPGE, 15 Apr 2021Hello, I've been using my Note 8 Pro as a gaming phone... morethanks. mine is telling me to update to MIUI 11.0.4.0, should i do it? or wait?

• Mr. Red

nearly use about 2 year and still the best phone. no lag and no problem at all. i use this phone for gaming.

Hiruzen, 26 Aug 2020Split screen, dark mode, shortcut for notes, new control ce... moreEveryone doesn't like how Facebook works. Still Facebook is no.1 at least at the number of users. The same thing happened to him.

Hello, I've been using my Note 8 Pro as a gaming phone for a while. Works pretty good so far, Had it upgraded to MIUI 12.0.3 but I didn't like it (Was very flawed, I lost 4G, 4G+ severe heating UI bugs etc...) Had it rooted and changed to a custom ROM was okay but didn't have some features that I need and it's performance wasn't the best (I would wait a bit for custom ROMs to develop before changing to one) changed it back to official MIUI 11.0.3 And I love it. No battery drain no heat no bugs no lag... For this phone the best miui version is 11.x.x I would stay away from 12.x.x have it since it was released in 2019. To this very moment it is an amazing device.
Hope it helps! :)

• VirtualPGE

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2021i had my redmi note 8 pro since August and it's still ... moreI use mine to record games and stuff... Had MIUI 12.3.0 Didn't like it. (Very buggy I lost 4G, 4G+... Battery drain extreme heating etc...) Rooted it, tried a custom ROM was pretty good but lacked some features that I need...
Now I'm on MIUI 11.0.3 Android 10 it works flawlessly. Better than MIUI 10 Android 9. I don't plan to go back to 12 and up again.