Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

The next comment is by me btw. *The one why you should get the note 9 pro / pro max instead of the note 8 pro*

• Kupernikos

Dude, 20 hours agoRemind me, why is this such a great phone?When you compare the chipset and UFS 2.1.. Boom..

• Dude

Remind me, why is this such a great phone?

• tomatofry

Humanius, 05 Jun 2020I got crashes in gplay store So I tried to reset the devic... morethe same thing happend with me when i got the phone back in july

• potatofry

MarcoPolo, 05 Jun 2020I think I have some battery problems because I can only get... moresame

Should I buy note 8 pro or note 9 pro now? Note 8 pro can be used well in 3 years? Can someone experienced comment help me choose buy? Thank you very much!

Anyone noticed about poor video quality in youtube or it's only me?!

• Amr Magdy

Hey guys did u notice about bad quality when u play videos in youtube or it's only me?!

• Jkps

Mr. Sqwizy, 20 Nov 2020Guys should i update my phone to miui 12.0.3.0? Is there an... moreDont update. There's a freeze issue abour miui 12 in redminote 8 pro. I experiencing it rightnow.

• Mr. Sqwizy

Guys should i update my phone to miui 12.0.3.0? Is there any problems like fast draining battery or something else?

ADIL, 19 Nov 2020BY ALL MEANS you should go for this phone. I am using it fo... moreYeah I can agree.. but I have to say that the camera isn't the best one..... The iPhone 6 has almost a better camera. Not a lot behind, just in night shots. The iPhone 6 is useless at night time.

rRadD, 19 Nov 2020This is one of Xiaomi's popular phones and it must be ... moreI mean "if they're serious"!

A 10 minute window to edit a comment is not enough! LOL

• ADIL

leyksnal, 28 Sep 2020I think i will go for the phoneBY ALL MEANS you should go for this phone. I am using it for nearly one year now and this phone considering its price is just outstanding.

This is one of Xiaomi's popular phones and it must be updated to Android 11 as well -- unless they are serious in keeping their loyal customers.

I've been using rn8p, , what I don't like rn8p, battery and signel coverage not good.

RiddickABSent, 02 Oct 2020I am currently using firmware version 12.0.3.0. Everything ... moreDid the camera improve or become worse?

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2020I was updating few apps from playstore suddenly my RN8 pro ... moreTry uninstalling airtel app if you have one. Solution available at youtube.

I was updating few apps from playstore suddenly my RN8 pro got reboot... After that when I am trying to unlock and use my device it show me an error that "find device closed unexpectedly" and then again my phone reboots... It is happening again and again and I am unable to use my phone... Please help me guys...!!

• Mr Red

halgurd, 09 Nov 2020hi, how is the gps system, I does it work properly, no any ... moreso far nope. running smooth. not like snapdragon cpu i use before. this mediatek is not like old mediatek. for best perform your phone. i suggest to restart every week.

Astlavista, 29 Oct 2020Wait till software update MIUI12I do have MIUI 12 and I still haven't gotten that feature bruh.