Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Is this Samsung GM Camera???

• Mark

Is Mediatek ok? I read that is not so good like Snapdragon or Exynos

• shobi

telane, 22 Oct 2019HI, i am planning to buy a new phone next month ( i am looking f... moreRedmi note 8 pro and Redmi note 8 both have good price with owesome configuration

• Imon

Prblm DRM , Redmi Note 8 Pro can not play video in HD.

• Raju

Hi I am planning to buy new phone

In this 3 Samsung's a 30s
Vivo 15 pro
Redmi note 8 pro
Which one us better.

Please reply asap.

Waiting for ur reply

• Patel

Today i got redmi note 8 pro from Amazon. Worst phone. phone lower left touch not working properly.

Anonymous, 14 hours agoPocophone F1 Vs note 8 pro?? CPU GPUThe F1s SD845 kills any of these midrange processors but the pocophone itself was ugly and the screen was really bad with serious light bleeding issues plus a big notch and made of ugly plastic and had a lot of software issues. Pocophone was and still is more expensive than these midrange phones. For a pure gaming phone on the cheaps it still remains an option.

Ben, 14 hours agoRedmi note 8 pro or Samsung galaxy a50s ?Xiaomi Mi 8 8GB RAM 128GB flash :)

• Hohaele

BM, 22 Oct 2019Hey guys I decide to buy redmi note 8 pro But I can't decide... moreGreen, amazing colour for this phone

• Huawei hate English

telane, 22 Oct 2019HI, i am planning to buy a new phone next month ( i am looking f... moreI recommend samsung A70 or A50s

• NonyMouse(Mice-Tech)

BM, 22 Oct 2019Hey guys I decide to buy redmi note 8 pro But I can't decide... morewhite could be an good option. if you like elegant style get the black

Pocophone F1 Vs note 8 pro??
CPU
GPU

• vicy

BM, 22 Oct 2019Hey guys I decide to buy redmi note 8 pro But I can't decide... moreGamma Green is super

• Ben

Redmi note 8 pro or Samsung galaxy a50s ?

• Abin

telane, 22 Oct 2019HI, i am planning to buy a new phone next month ( i am looking f... moreI'm pretty sure the note 8 pro is better, simply because the new g90t processor is really quick, comparable to even flagship processors. As for display, in my experience, I haven't had any trouble with xiaomi devices so far (I currently own a xiaomi redmi note 4X and xiaomi mi pad 4), the colours look great, although it has a slight blue tint. Though not very noticable. Once it releases in Indonesia (29 October) I will buy it and if you want I can share my experience with you if you're not in a hurry to buy one.

-Abin

• NonyMouse(Tech Mice)

purchase a phone that will be capable to play LOL Mobile if your planning to play that game.
Also it would be the best to get a good phone for year 2020

BM, 22 Oct 2019Hey guys I decide to buy redmi note 8 pro But I can't decide... moreAny color, if it is black color :) (c) Henry Ford

• anon

BM, 22 Oct 2019Hey guys I decide to buy redmi note 8 pro But I can't decide... moregray elegant looking

Oscar1, 22 Oct 2019Pls rumor has it that the redmi note 8 pro's 64mp camera is bad ... moreIt is no pixel 3a but it manages to get decent pictures day and night, take a look at the review provided on this site.