Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

• Fadi Soosa

Worst experience at all.
I hate MIUI. but I can do nothing because this phone is so brickable.
And of course you cannot unbrick it because to unbrick it, bad Xiaomi require an authorized account which you can never find.

• 3 minutes ago
  • 8tx

Anonymous, 16 hours agooof, having no heat is very bad meaning it is underperforming an... morexD haha what? Heat means inefficiency, not more power. More heat means less performance since clockspeeds gets throttled. Biggest nonsense I have ever read LOL.

• MasEnha

Anonymous, 16 hours agooof, having no heat is very bad meaning it is underperforming an... moreMine going up-to 44 celcius when on mid-heavy game for 4hrs. No annoying lag so far.

No heat does not mean it is underperforming, snapdragon is known for battery efficiency

LukKook, 21 hours agoNope. I'm using it since December, no heating at all. oof, having no heat is very bad meaning it is underperforming and not working properly. it should heat up when under use because it is converting the power which becomes heat

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2020Does this phone still have heating issues that everyone was talk... moreNope. I'm using it since December, no heating at all.

Any news on android 10 update in india guys??

MUQ, 05 Apr 2020VS Huawei nova 5t?Nova

• MUQ

VS Huawei nova 5t?

• NEGI

please share its battery performance & drain .

and, also share its processor.

Thankx

• Adamz

I'm currently planning to buy between redmi note 8 pro or note 9s. Which one would you guys suggest for long term use and gaming. Tq

Behnam, 31 Mar 2020Thats true.I have the same problem after android 10I didn't get Android 10

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2020Does this phone still have heating issues that everyone was talk... moreNope. But you may face overheating while charging. That's normal for any type of fast charging.

LukKook, 01 Apr 2020I received Android 10, MIUI 11.02 and noticed that battery drain... moreThe thing is, the redmi Note 8 pro has an LCD display and unlike AMOLED displays, LCD displays use up more power in dark mode than in light mode.

Does this phone still have heating issues that everyone was talking about ?

• emmy

no eeceive android 10 still 11.0.4.0 pie india

Ni8Fury, 31 Mar 2020I need to know if miui11 and Android 10 updates are causing batt... moreI received Android 10, MIUI 11.02 and noticed that battery drains when dark mode is used.

When switching to normal mode, white, no issues encountered. Moreover battery keeps longer than before the update.

• Hani

Lot of people complain and ask for more and more and blame the manufacturer when they are fully aware that this midrage phone and they already paid less for it :):):)

• bharath

how to update androif 10 for india no update it showing what i do ?????

• Adi

I cant find the sim contacts!When i conect my stereo handsfree and i have incoming call they loose the conection withou any reason!I try to conect an android camera in type c port and the phone cannot recognize it!OTG is not working properly!