Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

• Admincomplex

halgurd, 25 Dec 2020it is not true, the mobile itself has two years xiaomi guar... moreIs Redmi Note 8 pro good for 2 to 3-year usage? I have purchased this phone yesterday

• Xiaomi redmi fo life

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2020Not a fan of thick phones. Has to be less than 8mm thicknessNobody asked u or forced u to like it so just go and get yourself a razor phone and let us have peace with our lovely thick fone

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2020Not a fan of thick phones. Has to be less than 8mm thicknessNobody asked but ok.

Not a fan of thick phones. Has to be less than 8mm thickness

halgurd, 25 Dec 2020it is not true, the mobile itself has two years xiaomi guar... moreWhat you said is also true, but smartphones now days have adaptive wattage input when charging..
Years ago we can't have phone being overcharged but right now, our phone will reduce the input based on battery level.. So when it reach a pretty high %age it will slow down the charging capability by much, so when it was fully charged, the input will be very small so it is safe to leave it to sleep while charging too..

• halgurd

JacobG18, 19 Dec 2020All battery will wear out,, but how much it wears and how f... moreit is not true, the mobile itself has two years xiaomi guarantee, if you use your phone, one thing very important for battery, when battery fully charged , do not let overcharge, to remain on charge for long time as soon as it is full charged, and do not let battery switches off because of shortage of charge, I mean as soon as battery reaches below 20 percent charge it, if you keep doing like this battery is enough for 3 to 4 years minimum.

• halgurd

99f, 20 Dec 2020Should i go for redmi note 8 pro or redmi note 9s? I dont g... moreRedmi note 8 pro very good, you will not regret if you buy it , I have this phone for one month

• halgurd

it is one month passed since I bought my redmi note 8 pro(global version), I can say, it is a good midrange phone, its battery for social media on auomatic brightness is enough for 24 hours on moderate usage.

• Smh

xSavagex, 18 Dec 2020It is true that after half a year or a year of active use t... moreEven if you never use the phone, the battery will wear out because of chemical reaction. Doesn't matter if cheap or expensive phone.

Not good phone

• Gandalfdenvite

Still no update to fix the problem that redmi note 8 pro do not have LTE Advanced, carrier aggregation! Some user say that only band 1 and 3, if all other bands are deactivated, are used for carrier aggregation, but the problem is that many countries do not even use band 1 for 4G connections while ALLA other brands, Samsung and Motorola and..., are able to use LTE Advanced, carrier aggregation, in every country combining other bands! Xiaomi simply do not care about their international customers!

• Melancholy

Google Lens keep on installing by itself. I dont use the app... it sucks

Should i go for redmi note 8 pro or redmi note 9s? I dont game alot just a normal user.

• Niyeeyenn

juci, 14 Nov 2020Try uninstalling airtel app if you have one. Solution avail... moreWhat of someone that doesn’t have the app on the phone and the issue still persists

xSavagex, 18 Dec 2020It is true that after half a year or a year of active use t... moreAll battery will wear out,, but how much it wears and how fast it is will depend on how you use your device..
I have my redmi note 7 for 1 and a half year and the battery is still quite perfect, i can use it untill 1% normally, no leaking, and the health test shows it was still good..
I almost never play games with my phone while charging, mostly I charged my phone while sleeping or while I'm busy at the office, so charging processes done almost always normal..
Also I used my phone mostly to browse the web, chats, play online and off line videos, rarely gaming

• Moon

xSavagex, 18 Dec 2020It is true that after half a year or a year of active use t... moreI've had mine for 13 months now and the battery still performs almost like new for the most part.

• Horg

AnonD-973296, 16 Dec 2020why is this phone so good? looks pretty averageIt was better than average for its price when it was released.

xSavagex, 18 Dec 2020It is true that after half a year or a year of active use t... morewhat a disingenuous question, of course the battery will wear out

It is true that after half a year or a year of active use the battery will wear out?