Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4G

• X
  • Xm3Ga
  • pGv
  • 17 Sep 2022

NG, 16 Sep 2022I'm planning to buy this phone! Do you recommend guys?... moreDefinitely not.

• N
    • NG
    • ITV
    • 16 Sep 2022

I'm planning to buy this phone! Do you recommend guys??? Please help me does it deserve buying?

• N
      • Nihabul
      • 6p}
      • 13 Sep 2022

I also use this phone. Don't west your money. Every UI upgrade you will face new new bug.

• g
        • gono
        • fuM
        • 23 Aug 2022

After updating my Xiaomi its not opening google play store services, email, youtube, play store, whatsapp, e.t.c

• IVG
          • 10 Jul 2022

You can definitely tell Xiaomi make too many phones when they call this "Redmi Note 9 4G" when there is the base Redmi Note 9 that is also a 4G-only model.

• B

• G
                    • George
                    • 3d6
                    • 05 Feb 2022

Jovan, 04 Feb 2022Is the price mentioned here correct 130euro? seems nit lowNo. About 200€ in europe

• J
                      • Jovan
                      • 8nD
                      • 04 Feb 2022

Is the price mentioned here correct 130euro?
                      seems nit low

• Nu6
                        • 22 Jan 2022

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2021I think then this is good to play free fireHaa yes free fire i need my one taps 😏😏

• fuQ
                          • 02 Dec 2021

I think then this is good to play free fire

Moses, 27 Sep 2021guys help me, i have opened the phone packed but didn'... moreThe note 9 has an internal FM antenna. You don't need wired headphones to listen to radio.

• R4f4el
                              • G8%
                              • 07 Oct 2021

Moses, 27 Sep 2021guys help me, i have opened the phone packed but didn'... moreI think all Xiaomi Smartphones hasn't headphones in the package. It helps to down the price their cellphones.

• M
                                • Moses
                                • CAx
                                • 27 Sep 2021

guys help me, i have opened the phone packed but didn't find any Headsets to enable radio. what could be the problem. Do these phones come without radio/music headsets?

• K
                                  • Kwan
                                  • IV}
                                  • 22 Sep 2021

I have just got a free Redmi Note 9 4G (China set). May I know how can I flash with a global ROM or at least install GMS?

Can I use the same ROM for 9T or 9 power (lime). Since from what I understand from the web, they are the same (even though looks different, especially the camera position.)

p.s. I have never flash any phone before.

• FRt
                                    • 10 Aug 2021

How to global change

Binnnnae, 03 Jun 2021Hey, I just bought this phone 5 days ago and the first day ... moreThis means the network signal in your area is weak and your phone try hard to catch it . It happed with me too , i use Lenovo B and it's same . I left in night 100% and wake in the morning to find it 75% or less .

• B
                                        • Binnnnae
                                        • KZK
                                        • 03 Jun 2021

Hey, I just bought this phone 5 days ago and the first day I charge my fon ( without inserting any Simcard@not yet) , The battery can stay for 4 days.

What I notice from this phone is..

When the third day I use, The temperature battery are gone and now I can't check my temperature on my battery. I confuse. Why the temperature and the Mah Battery is gone.

The days 5 I used ( I inserting my Sim Card) and I download a game,whatsapp, and another apps, My battery are draining to fast. I see my battery on night its 85% and the next morning I notice again its onle left 78%. I don't know what to do. Help me.