Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

Vinay, 22 Jul 2020Why is it taking more than 8 hours to charge the phoneI'm quite sure you're not using the charger that came in the box. In which case I'll just say you're lucky to get full charge in 8 hours.

Anyone has experiment with other q.c 4.0 charger n cable?
I've tried using 33w original charger n use the realme 5pro vooc cable, only fast charging. I used samsung 15w cable : fast charging. 2,4A micro usb cable+adapter : normal charging.
Anyone has tried using baseus or other brand charger and cable that can delivered 30w or more?

Anonymous, 27 Jul 202033w charger bundled. :)oh, even better :))

• Absoluwte

As someone who would be coming over form Motorola phones, how much will the bloatware/ads stuff annoy me? And would it be easy to turn it into a cleaner experience?

• Ok

Slater1133, 27 Jul 2020I did 1 full drain and charged while powered off. Now char... moreIts mean my device faulty ..

Charging issue , 27 Jul 2020Hi sometimes my Redmi note 9 pro charge at 18 w charging sp... moreI did 1 full drain and charged while powered off.
Now charges in 70 mins with 33 watts charger that came with it.
Using Accu Pro, shows more than 5020 mAh (102%) in the 1st cycle.

the.one, 26 Jul 2020Does anyone know if the 30w charger comes with the phone? 33w charger bundled. :)

Charging issue , 27 Jul 2020Hi sometimes my Redmi note 9 pro charge at 18 w charging sp... moresome background apps are using the battery when it is charging. Stop all apps and test it again.

the.one, 26 Jul 2020Does anyone know if the 30w charger comes with the phone? Yes.

• Charging issue

Hi sometimes my Redmi note 9 pro charge at 18 w charging speed and takes 2 hours to full charge..on next day charge normaly and takes around 85 minutes from 0 to 100..im using box charger and cable ..every time i plugged in don't know how much time this charging session takes 85 minutes or long 2 hours ..im check charge rate using Accu Battery it shows 2 charge rate some times 2400 mah and 3400.. Any solution to fix this..

Its a great phone. Currently using it and having no problem at all. I have the 8gb ram version, maybe its diffrent in other countries but i got the 8gig model. Its pretty good. Battery-life could last about a whole day, charging is quite good too
Its a 4.7 stat for me

A debloated MIUI ROM would be great with less adds.

Thanks.

Great phone with insane battery and awesome cam.

In batt usage stats, I see File Explorer and FB most draining app, both above SOT.

Wonder why strange, why FB while other social apps only show when used?

Thanks.

benjieloria01x, 27 Jul 2020My RN9Pro has experienced a moisture inside the camera glas... moreSome fake users reported this hoax. The intention is rather obvious.

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2020camera dust issue must be a hoaxMy RN9Pro has experienced a moisture inside the camera glass. I think it is because the glass is too thin? Im not sure how, but moisture and dust is not a hoax, some users reported it in the Facebook groups.

the.one, 26 Jul 2020Does anyone know if the 30w charger comes with the phone? The stock charger that comes with the box is 30w already. It is charging my phone up to 4,700+ mA (based on Ampere's reading)

Tiff, 17 Jul 2020What about ui??UI? Well I've been using MIUI for three years, and i cant say any against its UI. The only thing that I should advise is dont update the system frequently, just wait for others feedback before updating cause some MIUI updates might do good, and some will mess up your phone.

• Carlos

This Redmi Note 9 Pro supports PD fast charging or QC 3.0?

Does it also charge 30W with screen on?

Some Samsung phones (S6, S7, S8) disable fast charging during screen on, according to Wikipedia.

Does anyone know if the 30w charger comes with the phone?