Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

• Help me
  • t7W
  • 24 Nov 2022

My Xiaomi redmi note 9s is about 2 years old now, and I noticed that the back is swollen now. I can fit my fingernails freely in the swollen area from left and right side of the phone. Is it still safe to use it or do I have to go to Xiaomi service center?

• P
    • Pasindu
    • ter
    • 23 Nov 2022

IG, 11 Nov 2022Upgraded to MIUI 13, and after that the charging performanc... moreI am also facing the same issue

• P
      • Pasindu
      • U{H
      • 16 Nov 2022

IG, 11 Nov 2022Upgraded to MIUI 13, and after that the charging performanc... moreI also facing same issue but after security update,
      It fixed

• V
        • Vibaa
        • KZK
        • 15 Nov 2022

IG, 11 Nov 2022Upgraded to MIUI 13, and after that the charging performanc... moreTrue. After I update my miui. My phone got drain fast 😭😭😭

• I
          • IG
          • rJ{
          • 11 Nov 2022

Upgraded to MIUI 13, and after that the charging performance has decreased significantly. The phone does not fast charge 50% of the time ( as in both the fast charging icon does not appear and the charging speed is slow too). Does anyone else face this issue?

• S
            • Sergio
            • sr2
            • 09 Nov 2022

JessieRedmi, 05 Nov 2022Upgraded to MIUI 13 after being cautious about but so far i... moreThanks for the feedback. Can you share what procedure you used to update the phone to MIUI 13?

Upgraded to MIUI 13 after being cautious about but so far it's been great. Animations are so, so much smoother now especially opening and closing apps. Home screen now has a parallax like effect when opening and closing apps which helps in smooth animations. Good job Xiaomi. My only complaint with this update is the removal of Screen on time when checking on battery usage. I'll write them a feedback and tell them to bring it back

• r
                • ram
                • KBS
                • 01 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2021my VOLTE Provisioned can't turn on. my carrer can'... morenote 9 s model has many time suddenly auto restart & volte service cant work at video call what can i do ?
                if i video called on this phone the screen has this notice add camera

dryst, 21 Oct 2022had this phone for 2 years now. good performance. worth eve... moreUse ADB and MI tools to easily uninstall
                  System apps and bloatware😁😁😁

• d
                    • dryst
                    • QGM
                    • 21 Oct 2022

had this phone for 2 years now. good performance. worth every penny. only downside is bloatware. but still getting regular updates so it's not bad at all.

• 9
                      • 9S USER
                      • C2X
                      • 20 Oct 2022

been using for a year now. Good battery and performance, regular camera. Decent for the price.
                      But after updated to Android 12 and miui 13 the battery performance go down. Not much but noticeable

• D
                        • Dd
                        • r31
                        • 19 Oct 2022

Udoy, 17 Oct 2022This phone is very good, and awesome processor & batter... moreHow do I check if my phone is global or just international ?

• Udoy
                          • tEf
                          • 17 Oct 2022

This phone is very good, and awesome processor & battery, I have been using this phone since 2 years. But miui condition after all isn't impressive 😒

• G
                            • Greyy
                            • 11 Oct 2022

Hey guys. I can't open any links on my 9s. No links at all. Not YouTube not WhatsApp not telegram or discord links. I just get I may not have an app suitable for opening it or something. I reset my phone to factory settings and still the same. Please help

• ?
                              • wYx
                              • 10 Oct 2022

Nah its cooler on 13

• a
                                • alb
                                • gLM
                                • 05 Oct 2022

Olabiyi, 01 Oct 2022I'm on 13 It's still buggy App crashes sometime... moreFormat data because isn't only a new miui version but Android as well. It's better than A11 miuo 12.5 but still no blur animation and options that it came in

• L
                                  • Leo.9S
                                  • sUv
                                  • 02 Oct 2022

Olabiyi, 01 Oct 2022I'm on 13 It's still buggy App crashes sometime... moreSeems like I should wait for the next month's patch, then I can update to 13 with some satisfaction, thanks btw

• O
                                    • Olabiyi
                                    • 01 Oct 2022

Leo.9S, 25 Sep 2022Thanks a lot, brother... Got it ASAP like it was waiting fo... moreI'm on 13
                                    It's still buggy
                                    App crashes sometimes
                                    Still waiting for update to fix it

• L
                                      • Leo.9S
                                      • sUv
                                      • 25 Sep 2022

Olabiyi, 24 Sep 2022Change your region to egypt, you'll receive it immediately Thanks a lot, brother... Got it ASAP like it was waiting for me to change the region 😅 but I wanna know if you're on 13, how's your experience?

• O
                                        • Olabiyi
                                        • 24 Sep 2022

Leo.9S, 16 Sep 2022Still no sign of the MIUI 13 update...Change your region to egypt, you'll receive it immediately