Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

• AAX
  • 16 Apr 2024

Xu, 15 Apr 2024My phone plays automatically sometimes. And after using i... moreSame here

• X
    • Xu
    • YUf
    • 15 Apr 2024

j, 14 Apr 2024guys is my battery reaching its lifespan it keeps randomly ... moreMy phone plays automatically sometimes. And after using it for 4 years its now turning offf itself.. and battery life span is getting short

• j
      • j
      • Eq@
      • 14 Apr 2024

guys is my battery reaching its lifespan it keeps randomly restarting after 4 years of using it

• A
        • Anis
        • rv8
        • 11 Apr 2024

Qamar, 14 Feb 2024AOA! I am facing low sound in my Note 9s, i even have clear... moreClean the speaker with an old tooth brush
        See on YouTube the tips

• Xsp
          • 06 Mar 2024

My phone cannot call anymore. Do any of you know why? The call does not go through at all.

• E
            • Eazy b
            • Nu7
            • 14 Feb 2024

Qamar, 14 Feb 2024AOA! I am facing low sound in my Note 9s, i even have clear... moreI'm experiencing that too

• Qamar
              • XQH
              • 14 Feb 2024

AOA! I am facing low sound in my Note 9s, i even have clear sound from the setting but the voice is low while I am on the call. Please assist me if anyone knows how to fix this issue.

So my phone can't be turned on again since last year. Not even after I charged. When I hold down the power button, only the notification light is blinking. I just changed its battery recently so idk what the problem is. I'm thinking of fixing it but if it costs 50$ for that, I would rather buy a new phone. Anyone else faced this issue and has fixed it?

• F
                  • FrezaGaminf
                  • tu6
                  • 05 Feb 2024

i have using redmi note 10 and not facing any problem screen super amoled was just nice planning to upgrade flagship xiomi maybe 🤔

• f
                    • filipino user
                    • Kg$
                    • 04 Feb 2024

got deadboot twice got it fixed twice and it died again been using since release till now don't rec xiaomi phones with deadboot issues

Sergio, 09 Jan 2024How did you fully fix your battery drain problem?First i disabled lots of autostart apps and removed camera permissions on apps that dont need it
                      Secondly, after that i installed latest miui which im sure is available for all, btw it actually reduces battery drain a bit.
                      Lastly, debloated some system operating apps, they are the main cause of the drain. It seems they go on a running loop as a bug instead of stopping. Seems to have happened in some specific update or server issues.
                      Do all 3 and battery will be with 85% less drain.

• Sergio
                        • d%{
                        • 09 Jan 2024

manyord, 08 Jan 2024No more battery drain, thank you Xiaomi omg i was losing my... moreHow did you fully fix your battery drain problem?

No more battery drain, thank you Xiaomi omg i was losing my mind when i got this phone in miui 12.5 used, and battery is only at 92% capacity so its very healthy after many years. Im sorry for those stipl getting drain issues but i fully fixed mine, now i can sleep with it 100% and only lose 2 to 5 instead of 35% in the morning. Again i will stick to this brand. Have 2 devices. Redmi 8 and note 9s, next 13t pro

• Sergio
                            • mnS
                            • 26 Dec 2023

Shan, 02 Nov 2023Eventhough RN9S was one of the best options available in th... moreSo, which update is that exactly? Which build number? My phone is on MIUI 14.0.3 (Global) and everything is perfect, including the battery. I've had the phone for 3 years and 2 months.

• J
                              • Jenny
                              • vaQ
                              • 19 Dec 2023

Shan, 02 Nov 2023Eventhough RN9S was one of the best options available in th... moreTrue. I own a Redmi Note 8 2019 edition. No problems with the phone until the last update. The battery started to drain faster and the Gcam app I installed went from taking great videos to so-so.

• L
                                • Lil Persey
                                • fjS
                                • 15 Dec 2023

Hey guys, I need to replace the battery of my Note 9s, but I can only find the BN54 battery for Redmi 10x 4G/Redmi Note 9 in my country. Shops in other countries do not ship to my location. Can anyone confirm if the BN54 battery is compatible with the Note 9s? They seem to have the same capacity and charging speed limit.

• Still a great phone
                                  • X}k
                                  • 07 Dec 2023

Using custom Os (evolutionX android 14) and battery/performance is amazing

Kykyblaze, 16 Aug 2022Using this phone for 2 years now. This is the best redmi no... moreWhat ram do you have

• K1L
                                      • 01 Dec 2023

it stuck at format screen. the keyboard didnt pop out

• Shan
                                        • f}I
                                        • 02 Nov 2023

Eventhough RN9S was one of the best options available in the time when it purchased, it is becoming a crap during the last couple of months due to The battery issue. As a careful user, I maintained usage disciplines well. So, when noticing the recent battery issue, I checked whether is this a random issue or a frequent one. Even in this comment section, I can find dozens of same kind of complaints on this. If it is a build issue, it cannot be taken this much of time to arose. So, this could be an issue comes with system software updates. I believe this is a cheap trick done by the MI company to push their customers forward their new products (like apple did previously). This is my third MI product and now I'm losing my trust on MI products with this untrustworthy action. Very disappointed.