Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Note 9s or Xiaomi Note 10s (from users of xiaomi) Tnx for answers

• 6 minutes ago
  • 3WM

New security update has brought good optimization finally. The user interface is much smoother when scrolling and switching through apps. The new control centre is also fixed and I'm back to using it over the old android style. Overall it's a much needed update and I'm pleased with it. Now we wait for MIUI 12.5

• Black hat

After updating android 11 MIUI 12.0.2 global stable version , wifi doesn't work and gallery app had a downgrade. Performance has been harmed as well .

• MJ

why gcash app is not compatible to my phone

• Sergio

Ck14, 01 Aug 2021Did you update? My update got revoked for some reason im on... moreYes, I did update, and so far all is well. I mean, I really can't find anything different than the previous version. If I notice anything, I'll let you guys know..

Sergio, 31 Jul 2021In the latest 12.0.4 update containing the latest security ... moreDid you update? My update got revoked for some reason im on 12.0.2.0 i was hopping that 12.0.4.0 would fix some of the issues and fix battery life

• Sergio

In the latest 12.0.4 update containing the latest security patch, has anyone noticed any differences or improvements in comparison to the previous version?

Vicky, 28 Jun 2021Update 12.0.5 it will fix the issueWhy Poco phone F1 after go to off button, then to on back hp, it take an hour to open back

• Ahmad

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2021 some part of my screen is unresponsive my phone is new I h... moreSame here after latest update. By the way it feels as if whichever mobile we purchase it's software updates arrive slower than others. 😀😀😀

• smb

my phone`s screen doesnt turn off in calls , proximity sensor problem

• Behrooz

my phone has wifi problem after the last update (android 11 & MIUI 12). it cannot detect the router of my home which connected before. but it can find neighbor`s router easily. I do all possible ways that was on internet. could anyone help me please?

some part of my screen is unresponsive my phone is new I have to reboot it every day to overcome this problem when I tested the touch panel it passed

• Young

Alex 94, 07 Apr 20208 pro. Faster soc,6 ram, 64 mp camera, 20 mp front/ 9s slow... moreIf you think it's all about the mega pixels then ask yourself why some Samsung flagships have 12 mega cameras and produce better images

after the update, during gaming my phone suddenly lag, when someone making a call or text.

• Mahmoud

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2021Latest update ruined performance. A lot of my apps are now ... moreOnce you update your device , reboot it before reusing it , trust me , it's just smooth and easy

Vilich13, 10 Jun 2021After the last update the wifi connection is terrible, some... moreCan try installing certificates, i did mine and Wi-Fi connection is awesome..

• Kasumi

Vicky, 28 Jun 2021Update 12.0.5 it will fix the issueCare to share how to do it?

• Kasumi

Kai, 01 Jun 2021After update to MIUI 12.0.2 / android 11, my phone always l... moreSame can't play bang dream like before because of this scrub update

• Vicky

Sergio, 23 Jun 2021Has anyone experienced this weird issue where the screen su... moreUpdate 12.0.5 it will fix the issue

• Haroun

Kuro, 19 Jun 2021Since the update, i always getting high ping in my games ev... moreMi to