Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Sergio, 20 hours agoThis is an extremely false statement, the reason for which ... moreI doubt it

• Sergio

Trad, 15 Oct 2021miui 12.5 is very bad, this is the worst update from xiaomi... moreThis is an extremely false statement, the reason for which is beyond me. The latest MIUI is a well-balanced update that hasn't introduced any issues or problems.

• Trad

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2021who tested miui 12.5 global, please tell us the battery lif... moremiui 12.5 is very bad, this is the worst update from xiaomi, the phone battery was destroyed, over 40% is worse than on miui 12

• Trad

miui 12.5 is very bad, this is the worst update from xiaomi, the phone battery was destroyed, over 40% is worse than on miui 12, the cameras are unusable, as if you were taking pictures with a $ 50 phone, they are blurry and full of sums ... well think before you upgrade your phone to this garbage miui 12.5

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2021Should i update to miui V12.5.1? does it improve the perfor... moreYes it really good and should try Ai camera features because it can take good bokeh and good saturation of the flower

Should i update to miui V12.5.1? does it improve the performance of the phone?

Ray, 07 Oct 2021Yoo.... Everyone I'm here to let ya'll know that ... more@7Xn is it stable, can it be used on daily basis?

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2021What is custom ROM? and how does it works does it improve t... more@Anonymous, a custom ROM is basically changing the UI (software) of the phone, for example, the redmi note 9s came with MIUI, you can change that
, the most famous custom ROM is pixel experience, which gives u the raw android experience, (that comes built in with google pixel devices), to answer your question on whether it boosts performance or not, it does. but it depends on the ROM you're downloading, and the phone UI you already have. in Xiaomi's case, MIUI is buggy and slow, so downloading a custom ROM may be the way to go. but beware the consequences of a custom ROM, it hard to download, and you can mess up your phone if you install it wrong. i strongly recommend that you watch youtube tutorials regarding custom ROMs, which one you prefer, and how to install them.

Ray, 07 Oct 2021Yoo.... Everyone I'm here to let ya'll know that ... moreWhat is custom ROM? and how does it works does it improve the overall performance of the phone?

• Ray

Yoo.... Everyone I'm here to let ya'll know that you can change the custom ROM of this phone and I recommend Pixel Extended custom rom for your daily driver😁

KK, 05 Oct 2021While I'm talking on the phone, the phone reboots out ... moreYes, i have the same issue and it happens almost in every phone call

• KK

While I'm talking on the phone, the phone reboots out of nowhere and then does not remember the last call in the call log. Does anyone else face this problem?

• Sergio

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2021Are you a pilot tester?I'm not. This a stable beta that was pushed to, I think, all users of the Note 9s.
Btw, I'm very happy with the update. No excessive battery drain, no major issues or bugs; the phone has been improved, it just works well and that's it.

Sergio, 28 Sep 2021Last night I received the MIUI 12.5.1 update (Global), and ... moreAre you a pilot tester?

difference between this and note 9 pro/pro max?

who tested miui 12.5 global, please tell us the battery life etc and if there's any major bugs and how's the performance

• Sergio

Last night I received the MIUI 12.5.1 update (Global), and I can say that it works well, without any major problems.

The one thing I noticed is that Xiaomi still hasn't fixed the horizontal arrangement of items in Recents. You can take a look for yourselves when you open Settings > Home screen > Arrange items in Recents. If you select Horizontally, it becomes impossible to swipe the windows away from the Recents page.

Anyway, I have a question - does anyone know where in Settings I can find the option to disable automatic theming of the status bar and navigation bar?
I turned it on last night after installation of the update, and now I can't find it anywhere.

• 123

Sasha, 09 Sep 2021worst phone... camera bad and its really very heavy phone n... moreYou try your phone before you buy it, the size and the weight, don't get the complaint

• Here Here

I've had the phone since 2020 and it started out great. The last Miui 12 updates have been problematic. Unlock the bootloader, get Orange Fox recovery and load up Xiaomi Eu unofficial stock rom. This rom is solid.

• Gg

Morriz, 31 Aug 2021i have the same issue after updating my phone tooI have similar issue after updating my phone to M12.5.1. how can I fix the problem?