Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

• Nin2

I think u guys should try some costom roms
MIUI is garbage now
I bought this phun in July 2020 after a month I gave up on MIUI it's so buggy
I tried evo x 4.7 Android 10(best rom I used on this Phun )
After dat in currently on pixel 6 port rom which is amazing too
The only thing you'll miss is stock camera
In exo x 4.7 you can install Gcam and anx can(basically MIUI stock cam)
But in Android 12 there is not many option available Gcam is only option you have (yet)

• Leo

SUPERtheKING, 17 Jan 2022Same here no enhancement its just security patch and upgrad... moreSame update size? 650MB?

• SUPERtheKING

Leo, 03 Jan 2022I received the update 12.5.2.0 and it's just a basic s... moreSame here no enhancement its just security patch and upgrade to android 11 from 10.as for ram expansion i enable it but its not shown in settings about phone

this is a really good phone ...and i already have rooted it am running dot Os

• 123456

Ahmad, 14 Jan 2022I am using this device personally. After updating to 12.5.2... morewe have the same problems hhuhu

I need to know if the newly added feature of the Virtual memory extension works. Cus i didn't see any changes after i made the update to 12.5.2.
HOW does it work??

• Ahmad

I am using this device personally. After updating to 12.5.2 i am facing touch screen issue like ghost touch. if leave the screen on for 1 minute it starts automatic touch here and there. i have observed it many times. Now i am waiting for next update , hoping that Xiaomi will fix it.
otherwise the phone is good, High quality hardware and better than other company phones in this range.

Still using miui 11.0.1,I'm wondering if I should update to the 12.0.6 version my phone has been advising me to upgrade to, but i don't know if i should still stick to this version ,cause I've read and heard that upgrading leads to detriment in things like camera and battery life ,and mines doing extremely well in these two things ,pls can someone advise me if I should go through with the update

• CODMROCKS

Jona, 03 Jan 2022Pls does anyone know how to exit recovery mode 3.0 ,I mist... moreJust use the volume rocker to swipe it up and down, then use power button to select.

• Leo

Sergio, 04 Jan 2022It says so in the update description, but it is indeed the ... moreYes I found the Memory Extension feature was already turned on right after I updated it... I noticed my storage was extra occupied by 2GB, so I searched all of the settings. I wonder why it isn't an official enhanced edition update because I can't find anything in news about a 650MB update but what I came to know is that it's an incremental update.

• Sergio

Leo, 03 Jan 2022I received the update 12.5.2.0 and it's just a basic s... moreIt says so in the update description, but it is indeed the Enhanced version. Just take a look at Settings > Additional settings > Memory extension, you'll see for yourself. In addition to the other under-the-hood improvements implemented through the Enhanced version. Google it to see what it brings.

• Biomech

My screen suddenly tapping it's own after the 12.5.2 update

• Jona

Pls does anyone know how to exit recovery mode 3.0 ,I mistakenly entered this mode , and after browsing it seems like the only way to use the phone again is to wipe all data and I have a lot of important files and documents in the phone , I'm so frustrated almost on the verge of tears, does any one know how to get around this🥺🥺😭😭

• Leo

Sergio, 01 Jan 2022Build number is 12.5.2.0 and yes, it's a stable version.I received the update 12.5.2.0 and it's just a basic security patch update with system optimization, not an enhanced edition update. Size of the update is 650MB. 🤷🏻

hello, its January 2022 but my Xiaomi hasn't update yet, im still in 12.0.8 😭

• Sergio

Leo, 30 Dec 2021What's the build number btw and is it a stable global ... moreBuild number is 12.5.2.0 and yes, it's a stable version.

• Leo

Sergio, 25 Dec 2021I received the 12.5 Enhanced Edition update last night. T... moreWhat's the build number btw and is it a stable global update?

• Leo

Sergio, 25 Dec 2021I received the 12.5 Enhanced Edition update last night. T... moreGlad to know, specially about the memory expansion feature... Still waiting for the update

• Sergio

Leo, 19 Dec 2021Not yet, still waiting for the Enhanced Edition update...I received the 12.5 Enhanced Edition update last night.
The memory expansion feature (additional 2GB of RAM) is there (I turned it off, 6GB is enough for me), a few bugs were ironed out (e.g. vertical items in Recents), the November security patch is installed, and that's about it.
The phone runs smoothly, battery life seems to be the same, but we'll know more about that in the coming days.

• Leo

Sergio, 16 Dec 2021Has anyone received the latest MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition u... moreNot yet, still waiting for the Enhanced Edition update...