Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Kickerino, 08 Apr 2021Realme 7 or this phone? Both phones look great for me, and... moreXiaomi is international & much better both its brand/services & the device (3rd worldwide market-share)

• Kickerino

Realme 7 or this phone?
Both phones look great for me, and especialy because they're on the same price on my country
I generally play videogames, so i'd like to know, which one of these is the best for gaming

Thurmieeee, 06 Apr 2021Used RN9s or new redmi 9t?Redmi Note 9s is way better

Sachiintha, 06 Apr 2021Used Note 9s. Redmi 9t is a laggy cheap budget phone. Note ... moreNote 9s for sure

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2021Guess, he is from Realme, HeadquarterI'm sure they are fans of Samsung, Oppo, huawei & others ... because this phone is the best in its class

Thurmieeee, 06 Apr 2021Used RN9s or new redmi 9t?Used Note 9s. Redmi 9t is a laggy cheap budget phone. Note 9s is a mid range phone

• Thurmieeee

Used RN9s or new redmi 9t?

Amir, 04 Apr 2021‏where are you from?Guess, he is from Realme, Headquarter

• Amir

Raheel , 03 Apr 2021Im using REDMI NOTE9S FACING ISSUES PROBLEMS 1 unsta... more‏where are you from?

• Kinginuc

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2021Has been the worst phone for me. Camera doesn't focus ... moreGuess you have the FAKE

• Raheel

3 worst feature useless
4 automatically ads running on any built-in app
5 call drop stop delivering of voice on sim call after 10 to 20 min
6 touch problem due to unstable software version
Do not buy this phone really this useless

When will they fix the battery percentage issue?
So that it doesnt drain fast from 100-90 i know that charging it 15mins more can solve it but i want a permanent fix.

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2021Has been the worst phone for me. Camera doesn't focus ... moreI sure you don't have this phone

Has been the worst phone for me. Camera doesn't focus if the object is near. Screen gets stuck/freezes. Very laggy and the lock button also doesn't work properly.

Giwan, 29 Mar 2021in my phone's settings menu there is something called ... moreRedmi Note 9s doesn't have this option... It's for OLED displays

• Giwan

in my phone's settings menu there is something called always-on display.any body knows what does it mean?

Hiten Patel, 28 Mar 2021Samsung A71 FM Radio much more clearer and excellent to lis... moreIts Radio is clear without any issue!

This phone have a big battery non of oters option wasted and all microSD data no secure easy to destroy,, so carefully buy this phone if U go buy

• Scelo

For close to a month, I have been experiencing poor network connectivity. I was initially blaming my network provider on their social media platforms till I observed a neighbour who uses RN8 isn't experiencing any network issue despite being on the same network with me. This has made me to conclude that it's a phone model or update issue.
Fix this

There can be haters just don't let them change your mind, they hate it because it is better phone than their one's. Redmi Note 9S is a great phone. And the best thing about this phone is it never ever disappoints you.

A story about the phone:
Before i got this phone my cousin suggested another phone. And i started thinking about it... After that day I got this phone. Then i realized It is destroying the other phone with it's features

Story 2 (and a warning):
I installed a beta update (MIUI 12.0.1 RJWMIXM) and it is the worst update i ever installed. I installed it because it was Android 11. And people's blame Xiaomi for it's bugs. Just don't apply for Beta's and don't open "Receive Updates Early"