Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

• I@H
  • 10 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2022I did hard reset and update software but still experiencing... moreit's a battery issue, you need to replace the battery

• 08 Dec 2022

Leo.9S, 04 Dec 2022Try factory reset first... If it works, you're good to... moreI did hard reset and update software but still experiencing same issue phone restarts when I play music on high volume, open camera

• sr$
      • 07 Dec 2022

Alex Hobson, 05 Dec 2022when is MIUI 13 fully going to be released in the UKNo one knows for sure. In my opinion, and based on the current MIUI 13 rollouts for other Redmi Note 9 versions, not for at least 2 weeks from now.

when is MIUI 13 fully going to be released in the UK

When I open up the file manager app i can't see my video thumbs I can see my pic thumbs but not them can you please help me to let them be shown thanks they are in mp4

tried to clear cache and and data but that didn't work

is there any other file mangers where it shows like in file manager programme already on phone

• L
            • Leo.9S
            • sUv
            • 04 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2022My phone keeps switching off during and game and battery dr... moreTry factory reset first... If it works, you're good to go... if it doesn't, go for the update... And I suggest you to factory reset after updating your device (before using the MIUI 13)... You can get more suggestions btw...

• 03 Dec 2022

Leo.9S, 29 Nov 2022I guess that's why I haven't received it yet eith... moreMy phone keeps switching off during and game and battery drains faster.... please do I need update to miui 13 or change battery

• L
                • Leo.9S
                • sUv
                • 29 Nov 2022

Sergio, 29 Nov 2022You need to use the Services & Feedback function in Set... moreI guess that's why I haven't received it yet either. I know I can update my 9S to MIUI 13 through changing regions but I'm just waiting for the update, till then I have read a lot of reviews here regarding the update. Quite helpful.

• mnS
                  • 29 Nov 2022

Franko, 28 Nov 2022After updated to MIUI 13 i discovered dat wen chatting or ... moreYou need to use the Services & Feedback function in Settings to report the issue. My own experience is that Xiaomi takes such feedback seriously and acts on it.
                  MIUI 13 hasn't yet been fully released for the Redmi Note 9s, so this version that you're using may not be the optimal one.

• F
                    • Franko
                    • 28 Nov 2022

After updated to MIUI 13 i discovered dat wen chatting or typing anything i cant send except I have to close the Keyboard first.. Xiaomi have to do something sure errors.

• Help me
                      • t7W
                      • 24 Nov 2022

My Xiaomi redmi note 9s is about 2 years old now, and I noticed that the back is swollen now. I can fit my fingernails freely in the swollen area from left and right side of the phone. Is it still safe to use it or do I have to go to Xiaomi service center?

• P
                        • Pasindu
                        • ter
                        • 23 Nov 2022

IG, 11 Nov 2022Upgraded to MIUI 13, and after that the charging performanc... moreI am also facing the same issue

• P
                          • Pasindu
                          • U{H
                          • 16 Nov 2022

IG, 11 Nov 2022Upgraded to MIUI 13, and after that the charging performanc... moreI also facing same issue but after security update,
                          It fixed

• V
                            • Vibaa
                            • KZK
                            • 15 Nov 2022

IG, 11 Nov 2022Upgraded to MIUI 13, and after that the charging performanc... moreTrue. After I update my miui. My phone got drain fast 😭😭😭

• I
                              • IG
                              • rJ{
                              • 11 Nov 2022

Upgraded to MIUI 13, and after that the charging performance has decreased significantly. The phone does not fast charge 50% of the time ( as in both the fast charging icon does not appear and the charging speed is slow too). Does anyone else face this issue?

• sr2
                                • 09 Nov 2022

JessieRedmi, 05 Nov 2022Upgraded to MIUI 13 after being cautious about but so far i... moreThanks for the feedback. Can you share what procedure you used to update the phone to MIUI 13?

Upgraded to MIUI 13 after being cautious about but so far it's been great. Animations are so, so much smoother now especially opening and closing apps. Home screen now has a parallax like effect when opening and closing apps which helps in smooth animations. Good job Xiaomi. My only complaint with this update is the removal of Screen on time when checking on battery usage. I'll write them a feedback and tell them to bring it back

• r
                                    • ram
                                    • KBS
                                    • 01 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2021my VOLTE Provisioned can't turn on. my carrer can'... morenote 9 s model has many time suddenly auto restart & volte service cant work at video call what can i do ?
                                    if i video called on this phone the screen has this notice add camera

dryst, 21 Oct 2022had this phone for 2 years now. good performance. worth eve... moreUse ADB and MI tools to easily uninstall
                                      System apps and bloatware😁😁😁

• d
                                        • dryst
                                        • QGM
                                        • 21 Oct 2022

had this phone for 2 years now. good performance. worth every penny. only downside is bloatware. but still getting regular updates so it's not bad at all.