XOLO Q1100

XOLO Q1100

Homi, 05 Mar 2014I have been using this phone for last 3 months and I am really i... moreThis phone was launched in the month of feb only....and u say that you have been using it from past 3 months......its baffling how people like u mislead others.... I am using this phone from past 2 weeks... its very good

• Mohsin

Please tell me about camera quality?
is it equevelent to samsung 8 MP ?

• sai

Homi, 05 Mar 2014I have been using this phone for last 3 months and I am really i... morecan u tell me wats d available ram aft 1st boot? how abt d service

please anyone reply my queation....

J.brown, 05 Mar 2014Does q1100 sport cynogenNope, the phone isn't open source

• Homi

I have been using this phone for last 3 months and I am really impressed.

Generally I use phones for heavy internet usage, social networking, emails and gaming too. The day I bought this phone I was quite in fear that the money I am spending will it be worth.

Trust me it it worth and didn't disappointed me.

However I feel that battery life is not quite good, I might be wrong coz I use 3G all the time on my phone.

Apart from that no lag has been noticed yet on this phone and I almost consumed 4.3GB of the application space of the phone.

Camera quality is awesome in comparison to others in its own segment.

camera= Very very sharp, bright and Great capture even
for moving objects.

Processor= Smooth like anything.

Video = Full HD 1080 playback with recording too.

Design= Good and decent

• J.brown

Yogi, 20 Feb 2014What u mean from open source if it about o.s then android is an ... moreDoes q1100 sport cynogen

• Prashant Chauhan

I have been using Q800 for last 7 months. there is not any single issue on this phone till date. i am happy with this. there is only one problem that wallpaper automatic get zoom and unable to check missed call when phone is busy. rest all fine....

Yes, Xolo phones have the best camera quality among its competitors. Display quality and built quality is also better. My friend bought Xolo Q800 1.5 years back and he is still very happy with the device's performance!

• CDP

very bad experience of this mobile. It has no choice of permanent sim selection for call and net. Every time it asks for sim1 or sim2 for calling. In contact menu some contacts hide and after sometime automatically unhide. Other malfunctions are there. and last, speaker sound is very slow. You can't here ring even mob. is in your pocket. I purchased this mobile only for 24 hour. And I sell it with loss of 3000 rs And I purchase Gionee elife e3. It is very good mobile. There is no problem in it. Working very well. Now I m happy....

Will I be able to download free apps like office suite 7, whats apps, etc from the android market on xolo Q1100?

Is there google drive free 50Gb facility on this phone?

Please reply...i want to buy this phone....i like it a lot...

vishal, 26 Feb 2014i want to buy a phone under 15ků which one is better xolo q1100... morebuy xolo....bcoz canvas has only 2gb for app storage while xolo has 5gb

Suprb phone plz purchase

• Dave

From gogi.com xolo q1010 ram is 800mb 1st boot and q1100 is only 200mb and no otg confuse which to chose

• Nick

vishal, 26 Feb 2014i want to buy a phone under 15ků which one is better xolo q1100... moreBuy wammy pasionz or ibery auxus n1..beter spec.with lot update

• John brown

If there is custom rom for q1100or 1010 i buy..nice shape n spec ...

• John brown

Why..not kitkat update 2014 xolo product..not even cynogen suport

• rth

vishal, 26 Feb 2014i want to buy a phone under 15ků which one is better xolo q1100... morexolo 1100 and moto g are best android phones under 15k

• pk

Using from last 2 days, great net speed, great battery, superb gaming snapdragon 400, full satisfied , if brand does nt match kindly go for xolo . Great work by xolo . must say don't waste ur money on gra 2. Xp c, micro ???, buy this cell u will be full satisfied I had personally compared with all main branded phones and I got wat I want.

Raheel, 26 Feb 2014Using this fone since a week now, Pros: Nice camera, smooth sc... moreCan you mail me the x transpic.apk from your mobile?? Take a back up with any app from play store. I would be really greatfull..
thousif619@ymail.com