XOLO Q3000

XOLO Q3000

• Amit Gupta

Shiv , 06 Oct 2014How to update Kitkat to get 4GB rom(internal memory for apps) be... moreHello Bro. Don"t update from xolo website. take your phone to any Xolo service center and they will upgrade it to kitkat for free.

I am using Link2SD software on jelly beans os as i am happy with jelly beans and don't want to switch to Kitkat.:)

• Ram Daryani

Hi folks .. I purchased XOLO Q3000 about 15 days back. I was surprised to find that all drawbacks reported in reviews were taken care of.
The control buttons ate metallic.
The earphones in-ear type.. very nice.
The phone was pre-loaded with Kitkat 4.4.2
The audio is quite good (Reported bad in reviews)
Camera is good
The phone is pretty smooth to operate. Never Hangs. My Samsung Galaxy Grand use to hang 2 to 3 times a day.
Processor is good.. youtube videos play without a break
2 GB RAM is real good. Multitasking is no problem.
ABOVE ALL-- 5.7 inch SCREEN IS FANTASTIC
In general I am very happy to have this phone --- much better than SAMSUNG.

• Raja

jho, 04 Oct 2014how to get the kitkat update. pleas share the download link free download link
kitkat update

• Shiv

Amit Gupta, 29 Sep 2014Hello Bro. obviously Kitkat is better and it has resolved two pr... moreHow to update Kitkat to get 4GB rom(internal memory for apps) becos when I updated, still the internal memory is at 0.98GB

Shut up guys

Just a superb phone

I bet u

• rohit

i lost my xolo q3000 phone
how i can get it bacck

• jho

how to get the kitkat update.
pleas share the download link

First of all turn on internet on your phone and after start process.
If contacts start synchronising than you can recover your contacts.

Note that this method works only, if you added gmail account and used internet before contact lost.

Otherwise there is no method to recover contacts

I have lost all my contacts which was stored in phone memory and I have no backup file to restore it. How can I get my contacts back. Plz help.

AnonD-182485, 02 Oct 2014If you have a Gmail account and you used it previously in phone,... moreThanks sir, but it didn't help me to recover my contacts. I will be grateful for this. Plz suggest another method to recover my contacts.

AnonD-314688, 02 Oct 2014I have lost all my contacts which was stored in phone memory and... moreIf you have a Gmail account and you used it previously in phone, than you may retrieved your contacts.
Procedure:-
1 Go to settings
2 In account setion. Go to "google".

3 Touch your gmail address.
4 Touch "contacts"

5 Contacts automatically added ( if you had gmail account in your phone and used internet previously in your Xolo q3000 phone)

• Amit Gupta

AnonD-142214, 30 Sep 2014Its great that Kitkat offers 4GB internal memory. A good reason ... moreHello Bro. Kitkat certainly gives better experience and for Xolo Q3000 it increases internal app memoru to 4GB. but i read lots of users here complaining about various software and hardware malfunctioning since they migrated to Kitkat. that is the only thing stopping me to shift on to kitkat.

but yes if you want more internal app memory and a smoother interface definitely you can try Kitkat update. :)

xolo is the best mobile better than other mobile in the hole world.so smart and slim nice set..

Amit Gupta, 29 Sep 2014Hello Bro. obviously Kitkat is better and it has resolved two pr... moreIts great that Kitkat offers 4GB internal memory. A good reason to move to kitkat from jellybean .

Amit Gupta, 30 Sep 2014Hello Bro. You can sure take legal actions against such service ... moreAgree..

• Amit Gupta

SUSHIL, 29 Sep 2014i brought q3000(black) through amazon, within 8 days there was p... moreDefinitely report to police station and consumer court also as it is our right to get served properly as we pay our hard earned money to buy things.

I am sure they will act fast when they will be huddled by police authorities. All the best :)

• Amit Gupta

SUSHIL, 29 Sep 2014xolo dont have service centre in most of the citys, even in mumb... moreHello Bro. You can sure take legal actions against such service center and inform Xolo also about such service. Here at bangalore i had a pleasant experience with the service center of Xolo.

All companies service centers are like hell i have to say. had a terrible experience with Samsung authorised service center for just a rear camera issue and that too when my galaxy s3 was under warranty. they wasted my one month in this gixsaw puzzle of whether the replacement will be done in bangalore or mumbai or singapore. Indian customer should get a proper authority who can ease things for us or else we will pay huge sum of money to these brands and get bull shit kind of service.

Best of luck to you :)

• SUSHIL

Amit Gupta, 25 Aug 2014Hello Bro. it looks like some operating system issue or battery ... morexolo dont have service centre in most of the citys, even in mumbai,i have deposited my cell @dadar, at there service centre, they say its a collection centre and they send instrument to gudgao, now my cell under repair from 13 aug 14 and not returned till today 29 sep 14.customer care dont give feedback, only answer is our back team will contact u and its never.now fed up going to service centre and calling xolo care. planning for legal actions.

• SUSHIL

i brought q3000(black) through amazon, within 8 days there was problem with mic,volume key and auto off,deposited phone with servive centre on 13 aug14, now nor phone repaired or i am getting replacment, first they asked me to accept white second hand phone,i refused and then customer care say ur cell is repaired collect from service centre,service centre say cell beyond repair and company will replace with new,it is going on for last 50 days.looks like i lost phone,now rushing to police station.