YU Ace

YU Ace

• vjy

Catherine the Great, 25 Sep 2018YU is copying Samsung with naming their phones! Any one els... morexiomi copying apple interface. Eveyone copying one another. Whats wrong in case of mmx.

• Sk rashdi

Yu Ace. how much wight

YU is copying Samsung with naming their phones! Any one else notice?

• Yureka

Prince Singh(psi), 05 Sep 2018I love YU phones. My first experience with YU Unique was aw... moreVisit service center for any problem and said that again

Prince Singh(psi), 05 Sep 2018I love YU phones. My first experience with YU Unique was aw... moreTrue, same here I also used YU Yuphoria and it was awesome! And now I am using YU Yureka S...:-)

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2018They say a Tiger doesnt change its stripes. Micromax and ot... moreIts always good to blame others and not see ourselves, we were the ones which were buying these cheap chinese phones and are now buying the expensive chinese phones, besides our intent to spend more, whats changed :)

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2018They say a Tiger doesnt change its stripes. Micromax and ot... moreit does not loaded with any other app like micromax except yu backup, yuniverse browser

They say a Tiger doesnt change its stripes. Micromax and other Indian brands have been hammered in the Indian market because all they have done is push cheap chinese ODM phones with local branding and jacked up prices. Yu Ace doesnt seem to be any different. Its specifications are surprisingly similar to a Chinese phone BQ-5512L except for the battery and the front camera.

I dont think Micromax or Yu, or any Indian brand for that matter have any future. I did buy a Micromax once but it was the worst phone I had. Why? Firstly the phone was a budget device with mediocre processor and mediocre battery. Well one could get along with it if the phone is not loaded with nonsense bloatware and unnecessary battery draining apps.

But just to make money, the phone was loaded with 10-15 useless apps and games which drained the battery in 4 hours flat with light usage.

• El Happo

I'll sell my elephant to buy one.

• Prince Singh(psi)

I love YU phones. My first experience with YU Unique was awesome. YU phones always have great build quality. Waiting for its launch.

• Sochunga

It has a removable battery

not bad specs for the price , waiting to see more details