YU Yunique

YU Yunique

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2015Confused from comments.actually how is this phone?best phone i used all phone but it is good

chandhu, 13 Dec 2015Plz tell me how to install cynageon mod 12.1......my email I'd ... moreFirst download YU forms from Google play store. Then you will go to ROM section from YU forms. All developer ROMs is available in YU forms.

• Rahul

I've just purchased the phone last week. It is good and fast phone. A low Budget phone but according to me it is good.
But if you are looking for a phone with good camera...don't buy this...its front camera is 2MP but is worst and very slow.but back camera is good. Its back cover is loose and can be removed on removing an external cover. So my opinion about the phone is good and I think you should buy this. Its is a Low Budget good android mobile

Confused from comments.actually how is this phone?

• Beeshma

Rose, 30 Nov 2015Getting too hot during charging,battery is draining so fast with... moreVery worst mobile system

Suchitra, 11 Dec 2015How to identify that my YU yunique is cyanogen variant or not?Mostly, it will be in the About Phone section in the settings. And to root it, you have to either install rooting apps or do the rooting process from computer. The app is King Root as far as I know, coz I don't root my phones at all.

• chandhu

AnonD-445610, 10 Dec 2015After CyanogenMod 12.1 installed. Yunique is smoothly working. S... morePlz tell me how to install cynageon mod 12.1......my email I'd chandhu.v221@gmail.com

AnonD-445610, 13 Dec 2015Send me your email id . I will send cm 12.1 install procedure an... morePlz send the procedure pranaydon2@gmail.com

AnonD-445610, 13 Dec 2015Send me your email id . I will send cm 12.1 install procedure an... moreHow to install cyanogen mod

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2015How is the phone, its worth to buy?Yes

Suchitra, 11 Dec 2015And how root my mobile to install cyanogen 12.1Send me your email id . I will send cm 12.1 install procedure and screenshots.

How is the phone, its worth to buy?

Suchitra, 11 Dec 2015In mt YU yunique the wallpaper and my ringtone is changing by it... moreCopy Wallpaper and Ringtone to Phone Storage

avinash, 04 Dec 2015install cyanogenmod 12.1... made this phone perfect... no notabl... moreHow to do cyanogen mod Brother

• Suchitra

AnonD-463750, 06 Dec 2015There are 2 variants of Yunique, one with Cyanogen and one with ... moreAnd how root my mobile to install cyanogen 12.1

• Suchitra

AnonD-463750, 06 Dec 2015There are 2 variants of Yunique, one with Cyanogen and one with ... moreHow to identify that my YU yunique is cyanogen variant or not?

• Suchitra

In mt YU yunique the wallpaper and my ringtone is changing by itself often..

• saurabh

Phone is best but can not install app lock in it

After CyanogenMod 12.1 installed. Yunique is smoothly working. Somany features available in cm 12.1.

About cm 12.1 ROM

Included Main Features

-Navigation Bar
-Enable/Disable Navbar
-Navbar Ring Switch
-Navbar Ring Targets
-Navbar Button Customization
-Navbar Dimensions(Potrait & Landscape)

-Statusbar
-Day & date Toogle
-Center Clock/Right Clock Choice
-Battery
-Battery Bar customization
-Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
-Battery % Text

-Trigger Position

-Recents Panel
-Clear All button Switch
-Clear All Tasks Switch
-Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)

-Cclock Widget

-Quick Settings
-Choice to Add 20+ Tiles
-Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
-Enable Disable Birghtness Slider in Notification Panel
-Advanced Location Settings Switch(Choose Battery saving/Device Only/High Accuracy Directly in Notification Panel)
-LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings

-Buttons
-Backlight Timer
-Backlight Strength
-Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch
-Power Menu
-Power Menu End Calls Switch

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Home Button Wake Up
-Home Button answer call
-Long Press Actions
-Double Tap Actions

-Back Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Wake Up device Switch

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Wake Up Device Switch
-Short Press Actions
-Long Press Actions

-Search Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Wake Up Device