YU Yureka

YU Yureka

• Nic

shyam, 13 Mar 2019i am trying to set my Jio4G sim but it not supported it, it does... moreDial *#*#4636#*#* in phone info choose 4G network

• shyam

i am trying to set my Jio4G sim but it not supported it, it doesn`t show the sim and network also. Is there any other way to set Jio4G sim on it.

Last 3 days sim 1 not working.error shows:sim card info not available.menu cannot access.what problem is this?

• Rahul Biswas

it does not support jio Sim what I can do

• salil

If you are facing restart problem just change the battery it will work fine.

AnonD-715268, 24 May 2018Got fooled by the specs... experienced software issues often... ... moreI used this phone for 3yrs (and counting). It was worth the price when it launched back in 2015, still works fine, except for some battery issues.
No phone is perfect, every device has its cons. Since you bought it, you have to learn to live with it, buddy. Update to Lineage, it is really stable and smooth, and try not to fill it with apps.

Rana , 10 Jul 2018Very bad. There is a software problem occurring frequently. Why did you get this phone in the first place then?

• Rana

Very bad. There is a software problem occurring frequently.

Got fooled by the specs... experienced software issues often... frustrated over all...This is an Overrated phone when it was launched which acquired the title of most searched smartphone of the year in 2015 I think so... Don't expect a good experience if you decided to buy a YU phone... Over heating was the main problem... and I used it to warm myself during winter... not a joke... seriously !!! Overall this was a decent phone which tolerates casual usages such as chatting and some other normal stuffs... Even long conversations
in voice calls could make this device to heat up... I won't say this was a waste of money... cuz I experienced mid range smartphone feel with less money... Mixed review?? Yeah I loved this phone more than I hated :(

• bnm097

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2018Waste of money plus mental harassment. Software crashed frequent... moreRight

Waste of money plus mental harassment. Software crashed frequently. Does not support what's app.

It's just a waste of money along vth getting harassment.. I bought yu- unicorn in the month of September 2017..my EMI also nt still completed n I hd submitted my phn third time i n micromax service center..The phn is just a bullshit..I thought the phn is by micromax Indian company so I purchased it..v cnt even relay to Indian companies too if they r selling this kind of bullshit

Waste of money. stupid who launched this useless mobile.

• Pal009

rohan, 07 Jul 2017its a phone for developers. we dont care if the phone heats or l... moreYeah, yu are right bro

AnonD-716026, 20 Dec 2017I first heard of this phone in 2011, February And seeing thi... moreCoolpad - F2 , was Rebranded as Yureka, & sold in January - 2015

jkyadav, 17 Jan 2018After rooting my device YU Yureka its not switching on. Just sho... moreI think its soft brick

• jkyadav

After rooting my device YU Yureka its not switching on. Just showing YU sign only..
What to do???

• Ashok

Nice instrument till we are encountering problem. Went to your authorized service center @ velachery, chennai, TN, but despite the battery replacement (Rs 1100) couple of days back, it's not working. Battery gets drained very quickly & charging around 80% only. It's painful, now the support staff says probably IC not properly working????

I first heard of this phone in 2011, February

And seeing this phone being released in 2015, January ...is weird.

• Omega

Hold the power button the volume rocker at the same time for about 5 seconds, and factoy reset it it works and remember not to install heavy games or apps on your phone, install only what you need, when you factory reset it, you don't loose any data...