YU Yureka Plus

YU Yureka Plus

I have ordered through Flipkart with old configuration (July 2015). But i have received upgraded one (May 2016). In the box, they have mentioned 4G VoLTE, it supports voice calls in jio sim without Jio4Gvoice app.
Cons:
Heating Problem is there, u can buy strong case cover to avoid that :P
Battery backup is average, becoz of 2500mah.

other than this worth for money!!!

Reva, 03 Oct 2016I bought it for just 4950.... awesome , Wer yu buyed plz let me knw

• raja

prem singh, 16 Apr 2016Step 1 : Open the Phone Dialer on your device. Step 2 : Dial *#... moreI try this code bot don't work

• student

Yureka plus working good but i want to better features(4.4.4 is an old version) & no asking update,

• farid

AnonD-596252, 11 Oct 2016One of the best phone in the market and less that budget .......... morecan't stop auto correction it's a very big problem
and don't have flash alert if you download a flash alert app so camera can't work camera is stopped

in a Yureka plus so much Little little problem's we can't ignore so please if you can solve my problem so please help me

One of the best phone in the market and less that budget .............
I loved this make and Using as Smart Hard phone ..good Quality case and Video Quality is Amazing ....

Ravi, 21 Jul 2015the specification should have been like this 3GB DDR3 Ram, Octa-... moreGo for yu yutopia

• prajj

my phone not display home screen when start up the phone it directly access play store what should i do

Deep, 05 Oct 2016Do you get android in this or cynogen? Also what about batte... moreAndroid lollipop 5.1 with volte

g1191, 06 Oct 2016from flipkart using sbi cardMay mobile WiFi hotspot not working please help me

rahul, 02 Aug 2016does it play 4k videosNo hardware doesn't support

AnonD-346237, 04 Oct 2016FROM WHERE U BOUGHT THIS PHONE ???? AND what about its battery b... morefrom flipkart using sbi card

• Bala

Hievery one how is using this mobile. Does this mobile get volte signal. Do we need jio join app or jio4g voice app to make calling. All redmi mobiles do not need jio join app. Calls go directly from dailer not routed to jio join app. Does this happen in this mobile also. Do calls directly from dailer without being routed to jio join app.

battery back up is very low, display colour quality not good.

Reva, 03 Oct 2016I bought it for just 4950.... awesome , me too

• surendra

good but heating is more and costumer support is not good .......... but phone is good quality and performance also good

• Deep

Reva, 03 Oct 2016I bought it for just 4950.... awesome , Do you get android in this or cynogen?

Also what about battery backup.

• Ravi

Reva, 03 Oct 2016I bought it for just 4950.... awesome , Can you tell me the operating system?

Reva, 03 Oct 2016I bought it for just 4950.... awesome , FROM WHERE U BOUGHT THIS PHONE ???? AND what about its battery backup ..??? i m planning to buy this phone ... should i go for it .??? thank u frnd in advance...