YU Yureka Plus

YU Yureka Plus

• krishna

aravind, 29 Dec 2016i am buy new yu yureka plus from flipkart .it is also instaled o... moreDosnot seaport by 5.1versan and ult not seaport

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2017keep your phone on ice pad and then play the games Good Idea Bro...It works

• Sweta

Heating problem,battry drain out fast,camera gona stop suddenly n not working,n I am not getting hide apps function in setting

A NOT TO BUY phone.
Camera is not up to the mark of any 2MP phone of any other brand.
Heats and battery drains twice a day if you are an active 4g user.
Doesn't support VoLTE and works very bad with jio4gvoice app.
KitKat 4.4.4 is a way too old version to use.
Look is also not so attractive BUT I haven't faced any issue of phone being HANG !

sandeep , 06 Jan 2017I purchase this phone last month It has stock android kitkat in... morekeep your phone on ice pad and then play the games

I have brought YU Yureka plus from Flipkart it's version 5.1(lollipop)
But it doesn't support OTG cable please tell me what can I do

• Shweta

The phone has heating problem. Battery drains very fast. Please provide me alternative for heating problem of my mobile

• Abhinav Krishna

What about GPS

• sandeep

I purchase this phone last month
It has stock android kitkat inbuilt
The only problem i have faced only heating problem while playing any games suddenly
How can i solve this heat issue
Tell me any solution

• vicky

how can i upgrade my kitkat version

Rudrssh, 31 Dec 2016Does it support 4G volte .? Pls clarify Yes

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2017check otg cable it may deffectiveAndroid lollipop will not have USB otg function enable wait till official Marshmallow comes

aravind, 29 Dec 2016i am buy new yu yureka plus from flipkart .it is also instaled o... morecheck otg cable it may deffective

Rudrssh, 31 Dec 2016Does it support 4G volte .? Pls clarify no bro u need to change rom.

Ashi, 29 Dec 2016The phone is soo good in everything except for one..I loved it's... moreUse those applications as you need very important. No more applications, your battery will be survive long or drain slow!

If u are using YU yureka plus 5510A kitkat stock android,and want to install CyanogenMod 12.1 running on 5.1 you can just watch the "jay kapoor's" video on YouTube and follow the procedure. Make sure that in your PC driver is installed properly. I have updated my yureka plus to CM12.1.

• Rudrssh

Does it support 4G volte .? Pls clarify

• anup

krishk, 30 Dec 2016Still on 4.4.4.... Don't have any hope for update....go on yu forums and follow instructions

• krishk

Still on 4.4.4....

Don't have any hope for update....

• Frnd

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2016I have been using yu yureka plus for last three months..Camera i... moreSetting-about phone-update system...