ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G

ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G

joe nodden, 23 May 2020Well for one, you own an Oppo phone, and secondly you just ... moreYeah I own an Oppo phone but doesn't mean I am in love with it tbh I sort of wish I went with a Honor 20 Pro. 2, my fault, I havent heard of any phone thinner than that since it was launched back in december so I thought it was still the thinnest and Xperia 1 ii was still the same thcikness as the 1 and 5 of last year

Dennis.K, 23 May 2020Just cause I tought that the Reno3 Pro 5G was the thinnest ... moreWell for one, you own an Oppo phone, and secondly you just had to butt in and attempt to say that Oppo phone was the thinnest.

joe nodden, 23 May 2020Yeah that's what I thought Oppo fanboy. Just cause I tought that the Reno3 Pro 5G was the thinnest how does that make me a fanboy?

[deleted post]Yeah that's what I thought Oppo fanboy.

Devil, 07 Feb 2020ZTE is selling the same phone over and over again, how lazy. What, this is only an update from the 10 pro 5G, stop exaggerating like they've donrle it more than iPhone

joe nodden, 17 Mar 2020Nope the Xperia 1 II is thinner.Oppo Reno3 Pro 5G is thinner

Nsan, 16 May 2020Nothing can beat a jack headphone ! If you're a music love... moreHey! I'm pretty sure ZTE provides one in the box, so hopefully that should help

Anonymous, 16 May 2020No jack company phone right now like follow apple style Apple really is a big influencer company

No jack company phone right now like follow apple style

• Nsan

Cdawg, 16 Apr 2020It's called ear pods people no need of a 3.5 jack there thi... moreNothing can beat a jack headphone !
If you're a music lover, you should never settle for BT headsets.

• Coyz

Cdawg, 16 Apr 2020It's called ear pods people no need of a 3.5 jack there thi... morePhones nowadays are getting bigger yet could not house a 3.5 jack. I dont agree with that wireless earpods which is all nothing but Apple's srupidity who started it all. Why do i have to charge a headset when it should not be by putting its port in the phone.

• the lag men

How about sound LAG when you watching videos with bluetooth?

• Cdawg

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020No headphone jack?? Come on ZTE!!It's called ear pods people no need of a 3.5 jack there this new age thing called Bluetooth now n wireless earbuds n speakers connect wireless n even Bluetooth to car n bam music without no damn wires n shit

WazzaG, 01 Jan 2020Wrong, it does have a Snapdragon 865 SoC. The newest info Say it should be a Mid-range chipset like the SD 675.

MagicMonkeyBoy, 01 Jan 2020Well... It is the thinnest 5G smartphone so far. It's a gre... moreNope the Xperia 1 II is thinner.

• Mdad

Yukss, 16 Dec 2019Why there's huawei P8 lite default wallpaper?😅😅Yes, I was about to ask the same!

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

ALonZo, 07 Feb 2020Yes, because ZTE are the only brand that doesn't have a hea... moreHonestly the headphone jack removal was a massive mistake, not only by ZTE but by all major brands! Every person I meet is so angry about their new iPhone not having one of these, mostly people who upgraded from 6 or 6s if not a older model... These people often say they will never buy a iPhone again and/or that its simply a terrible phone since you cannot charge it and listen to music...

• finch

MotorsportMadness, 06 Feb 2020USB 3.0 was introduced over half a decade ago, in November ... moreMotorsport madness, You like posting irrelevant information, based on superficial reading of specs. It's not USB 3, the standard of universal serial bus, but UFS3, a flash storage standard that has SSD speeds. In fact, if you really pay attention and read every single line of specs, the USB it's 2.

Smartphone makers have realized that phones are not connected to pc or laptop anymore, all the info is exchanged via internet, pictures are uploaded to cloud servers for backup, so the usb standard and speed is not relevant for users, but it's relevant for designers, since they have to include a pricier chip inside for a higher speed over the usb cable that is not used.

MotorsportMadness, 06 Feb 2020USB 3.0 was introduced over half a decade ago, in November ... moreAll I see is madness... you basically repeated what the OP said and added more irrelevant gibberish which does not apply to this phone, lol...

• AIKEN2

I'm definitely going to get this. I like zte phones. Do you the zte 5g work on prepaid like cricket wireless