ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G

ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G

Good

Sixth Wave, 02 Jun 2021I think u didn't check the design from the back Check... moreHi ...I checked before posting my original comment and that is why I asked you how it was a copy.
The backs of both units are as many other mobiles, rectangular in shape with a rectangular like camera housing however Samsung note body has squared corners and a rectangular camera housing with #3 (Three) camera sensors with colored rings around each on the left side under one another, and adjacent to the top 2 are a flash and Laser AF sensor. Whereby, the Axon body has rounded corners and a rectangular shape (with a small section attached to it) with #4 (Four) camera sensors, left side 2 rounded and 1 squared (tele) under one another, and adjacent to the right are a flash and Laser AF sensor and a 4th camera sensor under these.
I cannot see where or what they "copy" ... can you provide more information on this please

derrr, 02 Jun 2021In what way does it copy the Note20 Ultra? I think u didn't check the design from the back
Check the YouTube comparisons

Sixth Wave, 29 May 2021Why copying the note 20 ultra design instead of ctreating t... moreIn what way does it copy the Note20 Ultra?

Titanium, 27 May 2021Camera under display ?did you read the review?

TheFoneBear, 28 May 2021if not for battery, vivo x60 Pro+ would outclass this phone... moreThat's clear thinking... You can find online the update policy for each company. Or simply ask a friend with Vivo and one with ZTE

This phone just needs IP68 and a more brighter screen to be perfect.

Why copying the note 20 ultra design instead of ctreating their own designπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

if not for battery, vivo x60 Pro+ would outclass this phone. Now I'm not sure how comparable are UI and Camera apps between these phones, how frequent updates are pushed by vendors and for how long vendors would support these two phones. Thinking to buy one of these as my backup once the prices are in reasonable range, just like it is with Mi10 Ultra.

• Bauerchick

Guidosound , 14 May 2021I agree fully with you. That companies deciding for the use... moreKinda like making batteries non removable, dropping the FM radio, and having no 3.5mm audio plug. πŸ™„

• Titanium

Camera under display ?

• Note 20 Ultra

The Dodge, 21 May 2021Wanting to retain what is perceived as good, & not take... moreStrongly agree

did i just saw it has 16 gb ram and 1tb storage is that i saw or just expandable storage? wow!!

• Shaafi

Selfi camara 32

Anonymous, 20 May 2021To people still living in the past and hate good phones jus... moreWanting to retain what is perceived as good, & not take on what is perceived as inferior, is definitely not living in the past. Wanting user autonomy is not inferior, unless you like being dependent on external agencies such as the cloud. That's personal prerogative, & choice. I consequently make my choice for user autonomy in the present, by using a 1 TB micro storage card on all of my devices.

You may as well as call democracy a thing of the past when trying to legitimise autocratic behaviour. Or correct language use as a thing of the past "Sorry that we no longer live in a world of lords, ladies and butlers. Everyone's busy catching up now." to justify casual, sloppy speech, as I've experienced recently from a language teacher, of all people, quoted above.

I suffered the irretrievable loss of image file data on a memory card when first using a Canon digital Ixus camera in July 2005. Therefore, I learnt from this incident, & have always kept backup for my data files since. Consequently, if ever there's another card crash, which hasn't happened again since that time, I've still kept everything backed up, & will be adequately prepared for such a disaster. That's not living in the past, but learning from it. It sounds like you didn't, due to what you stated. I say this with empathy & all due respect.

Just because we don't approve of something, doesn't make it redundant & outdated. It's just that the power of choice is preferable. Given the choice of expandable & non expandable storage, I choose the former, & take personal responsibility in backing it all up.

To people still living in the past and hate good phones just because they omit the external memory, let me be the first to tell you that SD cards are unreliable and you can lose your data with it. I was just like you before I lost my data in three different microSD cards from different famous brands in at least 2 different android phones. by the way all the cards I bought were from stores and some from Amazon with good ratings.

Anonymous, 19 May 2021Absolutely delighted to see the pics which u have shared 😊.... moreno problem buddy

beep bop boop, 19 May 2021btw if any of you guys want to see the camera samples of th... moreAbsolutely delighted to see the pics which u have shared 😊. Thnx for sharing.

btw if any of you guys want to see the camera samples of this phone, here is the one i found on android authority's review