ZTE Blade

ZTE Blade

I recently installed cm7 stable, its pretty fast now and I have installed adobe flash and it plays smooth...adobe for arm v6 would only work with custom rom.

Hello everyone

I download some apps to my ZTE Blade and I want to copy these files (APK) to another device but I can't find where it store them.

Can someone help?

best phone ever!

• anonimo

Suprim Upadhyay, 09 Dec 2011can we upgrade its android version to 2.3????Yes you can

• Uday

mado, 05 Dec 2011i use phone in egypt and cant acesses internetI am very happy to use this phone because it's amazing phohe.

mado, 05 Dec 2011i use phone in egypt and cant acesses interneti use phone in egypt and cannot access internet

• Suprim Upadhyay

can we upgrade its android version to 2.3????

• mado

i use phone in egypt and cant acesses internet

• ken

Does the phone have a document viewer?

• ken

Does this phone have a document viewer?

• nomz

if you have any charging problem with ZTE Blade. change your charger.
Blackberry Charger is 100 % compatible with ZTE Blade and work absolute ok.

Guest, 01 Dec 2011It is not true. As any Android phone this phone supports multita... moreAndroid can multitask, but the problem is the very slow ZTE Blade processor!

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2011The Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 is working fine on the phone when you just... moreI do not dare, and I should not need to do a "proximity sensor calibration", and the screen died immediately after I dialed the number, long before the proximity sensor could have sensed anything, and that is not acceptable for any rom!
"Complete Android Experience 1.1", Android 2.3.4, downloaded using ROM Manager is ok, but I can not change the volume when using the FM-radio!

• Guest

sam, 01 Dec 2011it does not support multitaskingIt is not true. As any Android phone this phone supports multitasking. Operation system is Linux with Java(modufied for mobiles) GUI if You would like to know.

AnonD-252, 27 Nov 2011As usual even "stable" releases of CyanogenMod have to... moreThe Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 is working fine on the phone when you just do a proximity sensor calibration after you did the upgrade.

• sam

it does not support multitasking

Really good phone. A lot of Android for a very low price

As usual even "stable" releases of CyanogenMod have too many bugs, 7.1.0 for Blade can not even make normal phonecalls without the screen and the whole phone freezing and the only option is to pull the battery. I now use "Complete Android Experience 1.1", Android 2.3.4, downloaded using ROM Manager from the Market after rooting with z4root.
Opera Mobile and Dolphin browser Mini are the best browsers, and on Blade I use Skyfire to stream Flash movies...

rusty, 26 Nov 2011The custom ROM I installed is Swedish Spring RLS5... you can get... moreI use CyanogenMod 7.1.0, Android 2.3.7, on my Blade that I got for free! I would never have bought this phone, but I now got it for free so I decided to "play" a little with it. It can not handle Adobe Flash, but Skyfire actually plays every movie perfectly so I can play movies... from en.justin.tv/directory/entertainment ..., and I can play Need for Speed Shift without lag but it can not handle more demanding games very well. The camera is bad. Because Blade is not expensive at all, it is a really good phone for the money!
I now have both Galaxy S2, probably the best phone in the world right now (N9 and 4S and Lumia does not even come close, and even Blade can actually be compared with the very expensive Lumia) and ZTE Blade, that probably is the "worst" Android but still beats any Symbian but not the camera, because Android is by far the best Mobile Operating-System!