ZTE Blade

ZTE Blade

• fred the hamster

:o, 20 Mar 20111- yes 2- 1 day heavy use, 2/3 regular 3- no 4- yeswhat?? serious;ly what was that you just typed?

I have this phone and it is fantastic. I have already debranded it and installed Froyo 2.2 which was very easy to do. The value for money on this handset is amazing.

It gets a 10/10 for me. Only downside(and it is a small downside) is that the battey takes a little longer than your average phone to charge.

• :o

Hasnaat, 18 Mar 20111- Does it support live wallpapers? 2- How is its battery life ... more1- yes
2- 1 day heavy use, 2/3 regular
3- no
4- yes

• Germanos retail shop

It has live wallpapers, multitouch, gyroscope. It has no flash player though. Works pretty good, the sensor is okay, but i don't really feel the RAM memory - it lacks a bit.

• Mitch

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2011where abouts did u buy this phone in uk i want to import these p... moreOrange sell them and they seem to have more in stock now the hype has calmed down

• Hasnaat

1- Does it support live wallpapers?
2- How is its battery life with LCD version?
3- Does it has gyroscope
4- does its screen support multitouch input

• nicnameOptional

is the battery life really that poor ?

• Steven

I love this phone. Definately a best choice for those android phone newbies.

• INSOMNIA

i was just wondering how is the battery the thing that is bodering me is the 4 h talk time does this mean that if a play for aprox. 2 h the battery will run down?
thank you in advance!

• Kevin

With regards to messaging- I am not a techie person.
Does anyone know how to set the messages to SMS texts - as it appears that all the texts i am sending/forwarding are going as MMS

Help please PS: the phone is great

jdh, 07 Mar 2011Great phone! I bought mine in UK for 160 USD. Blades as of 2010 ... morewhere abouts did u buy this phone in uk i want to import these phones to australia in large quataties

Said it before GSM Arena had this phone listed, it is the best-of-the-best! Thank-you Orange, (aka Orange San Francisco) for selling me the latest Blade! Thought the new lcd screen, would be not as good as the oled version, I was WRONG! It beats in my opinion the SLCD in the HTC Desire that they changed to, it's BRIGHTER. Do ZTE get their screens from say Samsung for the Amoled, or some form of SLCD? How do ZTE manage this at the price, love to knoe. Heard rumours that the Chinese Gov't subsidised the company, tell you what they make darn good phones. At £99, it's a bargain too, if it cost £250 I would still buy one. If your looking for a phone this is the business. Maybe some other of the UK networks should start selling some of the latest ZTE phones too.

• jdh

AnonD-3114, 05 Mar 2011what is the price of that phone unlocked in usa and where i can... moreGreat phone! I bought mine in UK for 160 USD. Blades as of 2010 will not work with AT&T because they do not have 850Mhz.Maybe soon??

what is the price of that phone unlocked in usa
and where i can get it in usa

• FunnyBrain

Phanindra, 23 Feb 2011Nice phone and one my friend using it in UK. I need to know wher... moreIn India, the ZTE Blade is sold as Dell XCD35. You can see it here:

Here is a review from India in English:

The most popular smart phone made by ZTE... checkout why

• lou

RegntSky, 21 Feb 2011Bought this phone after having a t-mobile pulse mini and for &p... moreHey! how did you change the OS to Froyo?

x

• Julian

Check out this forum

There are detailed instructions on how to get an OSF from the UK to india. Note: as the thread now says, do NOT order from prepaymania.co.uk because they do not ship to aramex addresses. I myself bought from prepaymania because i didn't want to ship to india, sent to a friend in london who then brought it down to bombay.

• Phanindra

Nice phone and one my friend using it in UK. I need to know where can I buy this in India and any sites which can ship to India... Thx in adv!

• RegntSky

Bought this phone after having a t-mobile pulse mini
and for £89 it is nice! good amount of memory,easy to unlock and easy to change the rom to 2.2 froyo. Very nice phone and I am very pleased with it