ZTE Blade

ZTE Blade

• Raghav

jaleel ahmed, 13 Sep 2013games was not running properly , so games was not playing , but ... moreMy Mobile PDA Is Kracked, What Price PDA?

• girish

one of the best i see

• Finn

Have been using for over three years, most of the time without a sim-card, as a small tablet. Poor battery life is not a problem, even quite good as a navigator, seldom lags. Gps is very good without a-gps, better than some phones with a-gps on. I like it more than iPad for some things. Would like to buy a faster and as reliable phone as this. Blade2 or 3 are not as reliable, maybe Q is.

• AnonD-200341

Temwaneni, 06 Oct 2013My zte blade is refusing to connect to internet and all settings... moreflash it by new rom

• shreyas

mirzan, 19 Aug 2013why not accepted memory card 2 GB ?May be its corrupt. Pls check

• Sidd

vikas wankhede, 24 Aug 2013my zte blade mobile display glass is damage so please provide me... moreFor ZTE Phone service you can visit the below Location:
F-12, First Floor, C Com communication, Eternity Mall, Thane.
Its a HTC Mobile Service centre but they also provide service to ZTE Phones.

• jash

my mobile's dosplay is also demeeged & i m triying to find it,bt it is weaste of time

• mak

my mobile display get dameged and i am able to find that in maharashtra then where should i get it

If you are doing business in india then you should get facility hindi languedge support on your mob. phon..

• Temwaneni

My zte blade is refusing to connect to internet and all settings are deactivated what should I do?

benoniPro, 29 May 2013Hi, my zte blade does't power on, when i press the power button ... moreJust remove the battery and put it again..

• jaleel ahmed

games was not running properly , so games was not playing , but mobile was good net was fast , i can upgrade my mobile up to 4.0.4

• Akhil

My idea 3G blade is good but its glass was damaged i want glass pls give me service center address

• MUSA

very fine.....

• raavi

very good phone,iam using from 2years,now still lik new and without any problem,perfomance very good,and i like its display,its plays hd movies via mx player very rich,like led tv,main i want to tell about its download speed,i have download a 3hours movie in 30 min time in the night ,thanks for zte blade

• DSP

too bad, charging problem.

• vikas wankhede

my zte blade mobile display glass is damage so please provide me repairing center contact no.

• yassine

boss, 21 Aug 2013if i put a headset in it hen it will be skipping my songs when a... moreyou have to unlock te screen

• boss

if i put a headset in it hen it will be skipping my songs when am playing music.i wanna know what the problem is

• mirzan

why not accepted memory card 2 GB ?