ZTE nubia M2

ZTE nubia M2

Anyone knows how to transfer app to SD card?

I have a Nubia M2 I can't change the APN so as far as I'm concerned the phone is crap I have no data can't get into Gmail 😠 I hate this phone even my phone company couldn't get it fixed

• Rodas

I have my Nubia M2 for more than a year, and I had some issues with it. Sent emails to ZTE and they usually answered with some option, days later. From the last 4 months that they don't answer my questions.
This is not a good procedure if you want to keep your costumer. I had such a good experience with Cubot and Oukitel.
Poor costumer after sale service. Really bad.

• mnm

nubia noobs, 14 Dec 2019hello..need help to fix my nubia problem..my phone suddenly... moreThis is probably due to hardware amoled display problem, causing the auto brightness did not go well with the display. If the problem with calibration - try uncheck the auto brightness and avoid low brightness setting.

• Amenzz

Paragon, 07 Sep 2019I have my Nubia M2 for 1 year and it works fine but recentl... moreCable problem? Charger problem? Usb port/jack spoilt d?

• Ath

Paragon, 07 Sep 2019I have my Nubia M2 for 1 year and it works fine but recentl... moremost likely cable, happens to mine 2 times

• nubia noobs

hello..need help to fix my nubia problem..my phone suddenly turn black.i thought lcd problem. but when press power button, still got glimpse about the display. then i try power off the phone, the phone seems ok.no lcd defect.can see the picture at opening.but after "be yourself" appear, then suddenly the display turn black. try also hard reset, then the phone become normal again. (but at cost of data loss cuz factory reset) .then comes another problem. after some times, the display become black again. kinda tired to hard reset.anyone can help me or give opinion or tell me the real problem? tnx in advance

• Paragon

I have my Nubia M2 for 1 year and it works fine but recently I pluged the charger it connects and disconnect rapidly till it charges normally (not fast charge) any suggestions?

• Billy

Billy, 06 Mar 2019Sorry, might be volume up key not volume down. If the ph... moreLooks like you just have to hold the power button down for a hard reset if it's frozen.

• Billy

Billy, 06 Mar 2019Sorry about that, worked fine for me. Turn your phone of... moreSorry, might be volume up key not volume down.

If the phone is frozen completely you can unfreeze it, I did it once but can't remember how, but I'll try and find out if that's the problem.

• Billy

Lyle, 25 Feb 2019That OTA update basically crippled my phone and it's functi... moreSorry about that, worked fine for me.

Turn your phone off and turn it one again while holding the volume button down, that will get you to the recovery menu where you can do a factory reset or reinstall the firmware (you'll need to put the firmware on the SD card).

• Lyle

Billy, 21 Feb 2019It was an OTA upgrade, Global version, if you do a search f... moreThat OTA update basically crippled my phone and it's functionality. Any way back?

• Billy

Azi007, 12 Feb 2019Can you Please Provide The link for 1.13 Stock Rom ?It was an OTA upgrade, Global version, if you do a search for updates it should be available.

• Azi007

Billy, 21 Jan 2019Version is 1.13, still Nubia 4 and Android 6.0 but now patc... moreCan you Please Provide The link for 1.13 Stock Rom ?

• Billy

Zeno, 14 Mar 2018Hi, I have mailed nubia.com and asked if Nubia M2 has Amol... moreIt doesn't, it's Amoled not Super Amoled.

They also said battery is 3650 mAh but tests say 3000 mAh.

They also say it's a Sony camera sensor on the back, but the quality is so poor I doubt that is true either.

• Billy

Mimama, 16 Apr 2018Mi A1 better in everything. Nubia has only slightly more... moreJust been reading the opinions on here on the Mi Ai and looks like there have been problems with Oreo and Pie and the best ROM is still Nougat.

So maybe ZTE right not to update this phone, although I think they could have updated it to Nougat.

• Billy

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2018Brilliant phone, but even better with Lineage OS ROM. High... moreUnfortunately with both Lineage and RR the notifications don't work properly and the battery life is nowhere near as good.

• Billy

Billy, 21 Jan 2019Wow! Finally, an update for the global version. Only loo... moreVersion is 1.13, still Nubia 4 and Android 6.0 but now patched up to 1 August 2018, was previously only up to July 2017.

Don't think anything else has been changed.

• Billy

Wow! Finally, an update for the global version.

Only looks like a security update to keep Google compliance but still welcome.

• Tookey

hrichs, 24 Dec 2018you make me laughing.. haha 20% you must set up how do the... moreHad not problems with the fingerprint sensor TBH, it's faster than on more expensive phones I've had.

Battery life is awesome as well.

If the camera was better I'd still be using it. We never did find out which Sony sensor they allegedly used in it.