ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

• Syafiqsumboy

Alkee, 18 Sep 2019I can't see or feel the difference with 90Hz, it is there but i ... moretry download game dead trigger 2..this game can support 90 FPS..

kev, 18 Sep 2019Guys whatsapp doesnt display messages until the app the opened. ... morejust allow notification for app

• Chrisley lewis

Dsts, 21 Sep 2019No mate, they have not add them yet. But I would suggest you to ... moreYes mine has the exact same issue with the right trigger I contacted them and they said it was a software issue and would be fixed in a future update

Fekri, 01 Oct 2019do you have any solution for this problem. Whatsapp does not dis... moretry go to settings > system > advanced. switch off deep process clean.

• Alisper

Been using it for few months and I kinda like that I don't get notifications all the time but only when I go into apps .haven't got any issue with games or crashing in general

• Sudhan

Any one have screen burning issue kindly upadate

• Fekri

kev, 18 Sep 2019Guys whatsapp doesnt display messages until the app the opened. ... moredo you have any solution for this problem. Whatsapp does not display until i open app.

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2019My Experience with Red magic. I ordered the phone from UK, recei... morePlease help me because my red magic keeps crashing out on me in any game, do you know Why?

The problem with many reviews of this phone, including the one from this site, is that they used a crappy Chinese rom with a ton of bugs/translation errors/bloat. The global rom is pure android 9, and it works so well. It is missing a few features, apparently, like the dark mode or something, but if you don't know about them, you won't be missing them. I actually like this rom a lot, it's so clean and fast.

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019It films in 8K. Very impressive! The 8K TVs aren't out yet. Are ... moreThere are 8k monitors though.

nayan, 25 Sep 2019yes its a major problem and not only whatsapp but aslo same prob... moreYou have to disable deep process clean, then it won't do that again, deep process clean force stops apps

It films in 8K. Very impressive! The 8K TVs aren't out yet. Are almost in the market.

• nayan

kev, 18 Sep 2019Guys whatsapp doesnt display messages until the app the opened. ... moreyes its a major problem and not only whatsapp but aslo same problem with fb messenger and insta messenger..... full of bugs

Karan, 18 Sep 2019Bought nubia red magic 3 on july 12 .....yesterday dt-17 sep 201... moreStupid so why you upload your post go and get claim your warranty.. Lol.. I am using from 3 months and didnt get any issue in phone or its rgb lights... And if anyone want to update andriod version please visit service center.. There is bug in online software update in nubia so better to update your phone manually at service station..

Dometalican, 04 Sep 2019Did they add the system-wide dark theme like in the Chinese ROM?... moreNo mate, they have not add them yet. But I would suggest you to look for another phone, this is giving me hard time now. Cant see some incoming calls, phone vibrates and will have a missed call on call history. Shoulder triggers started playing up as well, its using the trigger while you are in the game without pressing them, sometimes right triggers stop working as well.

• Dsts

Alkee, 18 Sep 2019I can't see or feel the difference with 90Hz, it is there but i ... moreThere is no difference in 90hz on pubg..

• FGB

• Jeii

Can anyone confirm band 28 from this phone? I've search via kimovil no band 28, sadly same goes with the 3s. I really love to upgrade my phone. . But sadly network is as usefull as those specs in sheets..

• Karan

Bought nubia red magic 3 on july 12 .....yesterday dt-17 sep 2019 , back led strip not functioning properly ,......dont now what happend....

• Alkee

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2019My Experience with Red magic. I ordered the phone from UK, recei... moreI can't see or feel the difference with 90Hz, it is there but i can't tell. Hope some games in the future can support 90hz