ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

• John

It's hard to believe that this is the phone that kickstarted the 8K video recording trend. Now, we see them on a lot of flagship smartphones.

whether it supports auto disconnect charging

• Faizal

Can, 24 Jan 2021I have a flickering problem in 60Hz mode when playing Call ... moreBro is it god for playing codm in 2021

• Mubinms

May someone could help me how to fix my red magic 3 record when the game (pubg) is started. its not function after i format the phone. thank you

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2020Even I was having the same issue the trigger used to fire s... moreThere is no Solvation of this problem

zuwiad, 19 Jan 2021I got same problem too.....right hand trigger, sometime not... moreYa that is big problem in mine too ...

• Can

I have a flickering problem in 60Hz mode when playing Call of Duty Mobile on the Nubia Red Magic 3. Is there a solution?

• zuwiad

Pandey, 17 Nov 2019Actually everything is fine and updates removed all the bug... moresame issue

• zuwiad

I got same problem too.....right hand trigger, sometime not responsive...need to open setting trigger and close,then can use back...and it also sudden touch without touching it...

• zuwiad

RM3 user, 23 Apr 2020I got same problem too.....right hand trigger, sometime not... moreI have problem in 5s mobile
some time during playing game
the Top-right button not responding (i selected for fair) please if you can help and support
thanks
and my warm regards

• Flapo

shahid khan855, 03 Jan 2021do not buy red magic 3 you will not get any update this m... morei bought mine in dec 2019 and already get like 4- 5 updates one was like week ago

one more thing i wanted to tell if there is no update mobile is jus a trash
if you are geting update then the mobile is owsome

do not buy red magic 3 you will not get any update
this mobile i buyed from snapdeal and in 2019 but still no update
most of mobile they get immidiatly update but this bullshit compony nubia no update till date i m frusted of this

• Rm3

Anonymous, 09 May 2020Bro try both versions like I was using aisa 2.15 and I have... moreBro what app did you use?

• chong

screen lock problem never fix ... no metter how u unlock its still locked ... need to restart always this problem came .... so bored when u wanna use phone or check msg or somethin else ...
no more Nubia for me ... Red magic 3 gonna b my first and last nubia device

Mj, 09 Aug 2020Since the last update I'm having problem with the game... moreEven I was having the same issue the trigger used to fire suddenly without pressing and I had to restart the game or switch off gaming mode

• Mj

Since the last update I'm having problem with the game video recording. Once the game start it will prompt "red magic recording has started" yet it won't show the recording after the game, won't auto save either, not only that, the trigger will stuck up on the fire button during the game which is really annoying that I have to switch off the game boost.

• Hellboy

I have this phone and yea there is a lag when I started Screen Recording it's like I'm playing in a Cheap phone and there is one more problem which occur recently that my game stuck for sometime and then after 10-15 secs it started again and "secondary screen for gaming is on" is written there.
What to do??
Pls help

• Rm3

Salman , 21 Jun 2020please fix screen recording issue. When you Play + screen r... moreI bought this phone just after it came out. Screen recording issue still exist. + Very strange feeling when swipe on the screen. Maybe it's a glitch for only our devices. They are selling defective devices.. did you contacted them?

• Salman

please fix screen recording issue. When you Play + screen record with inbuilt recorder it lags a lot it feels like I'm playing on A very cheap phone and also touch responsive feels a lot slower like doesn't feel it has 240hz touch sampling rate.
Please fix screen recoding issue as soon as possible.