ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

• Hellboy

I have this phone and yea there is a lag when I started Screen Recording it's like I'm playing in a Cheap phone and there is one more problem which occur recently that my game stuck for sometime and then after 10-15 secs it started again and "secondary screen for gaming is on" is written there.
What to do??
Pls help

• Rm3

Salman , 21 Jun 2020please fix screen recording issue. When you Play + screen r... moreI bought this phone just after it came out. Screen recording issue still exist. + Very strange feeling when swipe on the screen. Maybe it's a glitch for only our devices. They are selling defective devices.. did you contacted them?

• Salman

please fix screen recording issue. When you Play + screen record with inbuilt recorder it lags a lot it feels like I'm playing on A very cheap phone and also touch responsive feels a lot slower like doesn't feel it has 240hz touch sampling rate.
Please fix screen recoding issue as soon as possible.

• Ankit

Plzz updated and improve screen recording, screen was very lag during screen recording

• Unseen

Since the update my phone doesn't rapid charge, just normal charge and slow charge, tried multiple cabels and adapters even bought new fast charger but nah, also it's not the jack i checked everything, it's a system issue from the update.

• ralph

I recently have update my phone Nubia red magic 3 Ang now after installing it won't open..anyone can help?

• Ralph

Anyone get the latest system update today?

RM3 user, 23 Apr 2020I got same problem too.....right hand trigger, sometime not... moreBro try both versions like I was using aisa 2.15 and I have same problem now i download other version now working fine

• Mr.tee

daq zareif, 21 Apr 2020I dont have any problem with Red Magic 3. Its working fine ... moreYa .me too its working great.but no update -_-

• FetZ187

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2019I am in the US and my carrier is AT&T. The Red Magic 3... more,💩💩💩 8 wish I could screenshot my RM3 on here. At&t running full bars. 4glte all day

RM3 user, 23 Apr 2020I got same problem too.....right hand trigger, sometime not... moreYes i also got this problem...did use ram8gb rom128gb.?

• Gourav

• RM3 user

I got same problem too.....right hand trigger, sometime not responsive...need to open setting trigger and close,then can use back...and it also sudden touch without touching it...

I dont have any problem with Red Magic 3. Its working fine from the day i bought and use it.
But i'm a bit curious about the update. There is no update from 2019 till now. What happen?

• Ali

Piyush, 22 Dec 2019Same here what to do next plz helpIts not an update issue, the issue is with the device go to the service centre ASAP , i had the same problem with my device, they replaced my back cover of the phone and now its working fine.

So the issue is with the phone not the update

• Me0w

ralph, 22 Feb 2020Until now no updates for my red magic 3..any news when is t... moreGlobal rom? Same here im waiting for the next update. Hope they will fix everything on this phone im starting to regret also buying this phone. But if you want you can tranfer from global to china rom. That rom always updated. If you just want .. 😁

• ralph

Until now no updates for my red magic 3..any news when is the next update? I regret buying this phone..😭

bigpp, 21 Dec 2019its the same for me, i contacted the support team on nubia ... moreI forced close my recorder but it didn't do a thing. I hope they will fix the recording for I really need that feature. I can record with other app but can't hear a sound.

• Piyush

ralph, 19 Nov 2019My Nubia red magic 3 right trigger firing on its own then i... moreSame here what to do next plz help

• bigpp

regishaveredmagic3, 07 Nov 2019Can anyone give me an advice? Bought my Red Magic 3 12/2... moreits the same for me, i contacted the support team on nubia and they said that in the next system update they will fix it. in the mean while you can go into setting and force stop the screen recorder app from there and then it suppose to fix it, it fixed it on my phone but in my friends phone it wasnt so helpful... guess it doest work on every red magic 3...