ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

• ralph

Until now no updates for my red magic 3..any news when is the next update? I regret buying this phone..😭

bigpp, 21 Dec 2019its the same for me, i contacted the support team on nubia ... moreI forced close my recorder but it didn't do a thing. I hope they will fix the recording for I really need that feature. I can record with other app but can't hear a sound.

• Piyush

ralph, 19 Nov 2019My Nubia red magic 3 right trigger firing on its own then i... moreSame here what to do next plz help

• bigpp

regishaveredmagic3, 07 Nov 2019Can anyone give me an advice? Bought my Red Magic 3 12/2... moreits the same for me, i contacted the support team on nubia and they said that in the next system update they will fix it. in the mean while you can go into setting and force stop the screen recorder app from there and then it suppose to fix it, it fixed it on my phone but in my friends phone it wasnt so helpful... guess it doest work on every red magic 3...

• Acap

I just bought in 1 month and now suddenly my reccording apps not working, im really disappointed

• Me0w

I have this phone since june a global unit.. So far i dont have so many issues like others posting here. Maybe i got a good one for the price its not bad at all. Having this phone is great for me because gaming is all that matter to me using this phone.

• Cpt kaizo

dream bot this phone.but suddenly have nightmares after read your comments
This lcd phone so terrible.its that true?

regishaveredmagic3, 07 Nov 2019Can anyone give me an advice? Bought my Red Magic 3 12/2... moreI have the same problem... I need also help

• Raice

I used this Phone for a while (borrowed), so far ita not worth it for the price, u can get much better phone -example (Rog 2, Oneplus 7t) also red magic 3 screen is mediocre for an oled

• Ahmed nasar

hello I want to ask if anyone have like my problem! everything from the back like fingerprint+rgb led with red logo + the fan they stopped from the work after 2 month. if anyone there can help , tell me please

• Glynn

Phone has issue in just 3 months the screen blacks out ..so frustrating

• Gemboy

My dad's Red Magic 3 and my newly bought RM3 both have these white lines on the screen. They can be barely seen when the brightness is below 50% and the background color is dark. The quality of the AMOLED is not so good.

• ralph

My Nubia red magic 3 right trigger firing on its own then it sometimes not working please help fix..

• Pandey

updates , 02 May 2019Any ZTE phone users here? How's their system updates? Actually everything is fine and updates removed all the bugs but suddenly right trigger starts to act on its own without touching it.

• MaXx GaMinG

Pandey, 21 Oct 2019Same problem here..my right trigger is not working properly... moreSame

Can anyone give me an advice?

Bought my Red Magic 3 12/256gb Global Rom.
For the first month it was okay until some bug appeared.

My bug was the recorder settings.
I can't record at all even if my record settings are ON. And it's always ON. I can't turn off my recorder.

• Devin

Rishad, 19 Oct 2019Same issue my redmagic 3 Pubg game start after 10 minut ... moreBought this phone and liked it. But now the trigger button is acting up. I even sent the phone back for repairs and it didn't help. Kinda sad to see this flagship failing

• Devin

• zap

RZaR, 27 Oct 2019I solved it .. but tell me first did u buy ur phone from Ch... moreI bought from Chinese store... kindly help me out to install the global rom.

does the global rom have any problems? or it's just the chinese rom?