ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

• roy

I'm a proud owner of the global version of it and I must say I'm so pleased with this phone, the only downside for me is the "Gamer" look this phone have, I really would've preferred regular phone look. The battery is amazing (even if you managed to drain it all, in 1 hour you'll get to full battery), the gaming mode is amazing, sadly I don't have any accessories for it yet but I really looking to get the magic adapter for it.
If you consider buying an amazing value for money phone - take this one

• Bulabog

MDFarooq14, 08 Aug 2019Planning to buy this in AliExpress. Can anyone tell me the main ... moreTo be honest, there is not much difference, only the fact that the China ROM has more pre-installed app and it does not have the play store and the google apps out of the box. I bought mine only today and the only good thing is that, the store where I bought mine have a global ROM and they flashed my phone with a Global ROM before leaving the store, which left me with the GApps without having to install them myself. Otherwise, this is a very good investment. Data connectivity wise, I always get 4G+ with speeds around 10-25mb/s on the weakest signal reception. WiFi Connectivity is good to.

robdevil XI, 21 Jul 2019no nfc=failI don't think NFC is even necessary for this type of phone.

This might not have newer, overclocked SD855+ or UFS 3.0 like ROG Phone 2 or Black Shark 2 Pro. But for a phone that has a built-in cooling fan and half the price of ROG Phone 2, it is very hard to ignore this phone. Couple to the fact that it has 3.5mm headphone jack unlike Black Shark 2 Pro, this is definitely my favourite gaming Android smartphone right now.

• Dometalican

MDFarooq14, 08 Aug 2019Planning to buy this in AliExpress. Can anyone tell me the main ... moreChinese ROM gets more updates and it has more features such as System-wide Dark theme and Refresh Rate Toggles. You just have to know how to side-load Google Play Services and the Play Store. Also, the LTE bands are different so you may want to do that research before getting the Chinese version.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2019I am in the US and my carrier is AT&T. The Red Magic 3 will... moreI am using ATT prepaid, and it works with LTE just fine.

DroidBoye, 04 May 2019I think it's time for GSMArena to start adding "Cooling Method" ... moreAbsolutely. Leveno z6 pro had liquid cooling and of like to know the actual build, as in what the hell it's made of. They really only tell u if it's glass. Took 4 arrivals to find out mi mix 3 is ceramic.( but that was 4 mths ago now way way too many good fons.) This one they don't say which gorilla it is ~~mystery...

• false

Keypad, 08 Aug 2019It's different. LTE is close to 4G but nor 4G. It's between 3.75... moreFalse information

• Trashtalk

U guys talking about nfc , 5g, camera blablabla and all the sh1t that doesn’t related to a gaming phone..i own this also rog phone 1.. TBH this phone is the best gaming phone.. if u want a dailyphone.. just use iphone like i did.. i only use rm3 n rog for gaming only.. DUDE ITS A GAMING PHONE..GEEZZZ

• MDFarooq14

Planning to buy this in AliExpress. Can anyone tell me the main difference between the global and the chinese version ? Because i'm from qatar and i want to get the global version. And if its okay to get the chinese version to "Maximize" the use of this phone. Anyone please give a honest advice for me and for our fellow brothers..

NooB, 06 Aug 2019What the hell,... Do you know the difference between LTE and 4G?... moreIt's different. LTE is close to 4G but nor 4G. It's between 3.75G - 3.95G. 4G is 4G. You can see the difference from internet connection speed that has slim difference between LTE and 4G

Does anyone know if it will work with metro pcs just want know thx?

• Jolt

NooB, 06 Aug 2019What the hell,... Do you know the difference between LTE and 4G?... moreObviously you have no idea since they are very different since basic 4g is good but 4g lte is faster, that or a very bad troll from a "noob"

• NooB

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2019I am in the US and my carrier is AT&T. The Red Magic 3 will... moreWhat the hell,... Do you know the difference between LTE and 4G? it is the same LOL

I am in the US and my carrier is AT&T. The Red Magic 3 will not connect to LTE. I've taken it to the AT&T store where they verified all of the settings are correct for receiving LTE, but it only connects to 4G.

Purchased this as a mobile gaming phone. Without LTE it is almost unusable. Very disappointed.

• Dometalican

Jolt, 04 Jul 2019Doesn't change the fact that it had to be certified by Verizon y... moreNot just that, this phone (all 3 versions) doesn't have LTE Band 13. You can TRY to use it but you'd be missing a key band to make it work perfectly. You're better off waiting for the ROG 2 or Razer Phone 3 if you really need a powerful phone (or even get the now $500 Razer Phone 2 which is a steal for what it offers).

Ewanpandora, 27 Jul 2019I have no problem with my order. Indicate 1 week 3 day estimated... moreComparing to your black shark 2, which one do you prefer?

Psyrecx, 19 Jul 2019Company is garbage, and their support is the same. They don't... moreI have no problem with my order. Indicate 1 week 3 day estimated but it only take 3 days. N mostly I read the comments here say all bad about red magic T&T just because maybe they don't own it yet by hearing stupid rumors. The phone is great. Yes 90 hertz but that doesn't bother me cuz mostly games don't climb up they 90 hertz. Pubg max 60fps. Yeah no ips water resistant but why would I care about water resistant or not cuz I don't use in rain or play in the shower. 😂😂 Lighter phone compare to my black shark 2.

Jolt, 22 Jul 2019Do you have the Chinese model or Global modelMy global rom will arrive next week.

Amazing phone!!