ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

• Mubashir

Not yet available in UAE-Dubai
Someone please tell me how can I get this phone here in UAE????

• Khaja

zaheer ahmed, 26 Jun 2019Is this phone available in pakistan?if not then how to buy this ... morebuy from Aliexpress

• zaheer ahmed

Is this phone available in pakistan?if not then how to buy this phone in pakistan?

• Dometalican

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2019Does this phone has NFC support?If you read down numerous pages in the comment section or Google it (unless you're in China), no, this phone doesn't support NFC.

• Dometalican

Brainiac , 12 Jun 2019Will this work with T-Mobile? And 5G?It will work on T-mobile but for 5G, if I saw the post in Chinese correctly, they will be releasing a 5G add-on (that you hook up to the quad pins on the side of the phone) to enable 5G on it that will be sold separately. We are unsure if that will be released here (seeing as that's pretty much the only accessory that isn't sold on the official worldwide regmagic.gg site) but you can always ask the support squad or maybe even import it from China (don't see the software rejecting it unless it only works in the Chinese ROM).

Does this phone has NFC support?

• John

Question , 19 Jun 2019Can someone give me some honest details/option on the interface ... moreI haven't had any problems, at all. It's pure & raw Android, zero bloat. I couldn't tell you about updates because the phone is only a month old. There's very few settings and options to change about the phone. I was expecting it to be cheap junk and that I would return it within the 15 days, but I honestly love it, the last time I loved a phone this much was when I got a Note 2 in 2013, and the best part of all... I feel liberated from the two major phone manufacturer's...

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2019The camera quality is closer to a high end mid range phone so do... moreThat doesn't matter, certain things can be done, what dues matter is the data rates it uses in different modes. That is a major weakness of mobile phones, as poor data rate lowers quality.

Could you measure please in 4kp60 and 8k?

Thanks.

• Question

Can someone give me some honest details/option on the interface and software of the red magic 3 I hear the software is rarely updated and the support is very bad.

Brainiac , 12 Jun 2019Will this work with T-Mobile? And 5G?Yes it will work with T-Mobile. Just look at what LTE bands T-Mobile uses in your area via T-Mobile's website and match that with whatever phone you're looking at. No it will not work with 5G unless they release a special addon for 5G support. IMO I don't think you should be looking at 5G phones until maybe like 2021 (earliest might be late 2020?) because support for it is going to be so limited in the next two years. By 2021 prices of 5G devices will be more normal and actual 5G signal will probably be very good. I'm not an expert on how 5G works and I don't know every companies plans for 5G rollout but this is just my educated guess from how past mobile stuff has rolled out.

• Brainiac

Will this work with T-Mobile? And 5G?

Noah , 09 Jun 2019Can I use that phone in Nigeria location because I really want t... moreAccording to my research on LTE bands in Nigeria, It will work on all providers EXCEPT Etisalat. You should check what LTE bands your provider uses and match them with the LTE bands you see on this phone. However I can not say for sure if the information I found is 100% accurate. Also I think this phone is for GSM only, not CDMA but I could be wrong.

• Guest

Tallest Phone in the Market :)

Can anybody confirm if this is actually supported?
LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps

I hope this is true though. That 2Gbps is just what I need!

• Noah

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2019It will probably be a little slow, maybe like quarterly security... moreCan I use that phone in Nigeria location because I really want to use that phone

Jolt, 08 Jun 2019What about security updates?It will probably be a little slow, maybe like quarterly security updates? ZTE has never been known to have SUPER fast updates. The other ZTE devices I've owned eventually got the updates. If you're concerned about security updates this probably isn't the phone for you. My security updates are still on March 2019 so I think quarterly sounds very possible. Worst case is Bi-yearly. Its probably best to get a google device (maybe oneplus too?) since they are the first ones to get security updates. Like I said in the post you're quoting, this is for gaming. It's really designed to give you the best gaming experience first and everything else comes second to that. The LTE signal strength and band support is actually really good for GSM networks like T-Mobile. Very strong signal and stable connection. Haven't disconnected at all during gaming.

• Jolt

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2019The camera quality is closer to a high end mid range phone so do... moreWhat about security updates?

The camera quality is closer to a high end mid range phone so don't buy this expecting good camera quality. Buy this phone for the battery life, SD855, 90hz amoled display, Dual front facing stereo speakers, headphone jack and low price (I only paid 470 USD) If there are other things about a phone that matter to you like NFC, Software updates, Top of the line camera quality, tiny bezels, expandable storage, IP67/68 rating, QHD display I would recommend just looking at more expensive phones. For sub 500 dollars, you have to keep your expectations in check. When they advertise this phone as a "gamer" phone, it truly is a "gamer" phone. This is a phone for gaming and it excels at giving you the best gaming performance for sub 500 dollars. I think it might even give the best gaming experience sub 1000 dollars tbh...

• Wayne.

Hi guys. I'm interested if people could tell me about the camera data rate and performance? I'm interested in putting together a camera rig.

What's is the maximum data rate you can use at 4k/uhd at 25/30/50/60fps, and at 8k 25/30fps? (File size divided by seconds of length). Advanced camera software like open camera can sometimes unlock more advanced modes lime this (but you have to check the actual data rate, resolution and frames per second in viewing software file information feature, as open camera will still tell you you are doing it when it can't).

Does it support 25/50 fps 4k/uhd/8k?

The existing footage looks a lot worse in low light and latitude (how well it handles bright scenes) than I expected. Maybe it's the beta software not activating the video HDR etc features. How is it in very low light and dynamic range with the latest software?

Thanks for anybody who can help.

goatoncrack., 03 Jun 2019sure the price is kinda amazing for this kindof specs. but nowhe... moreThis one is way better than the OnePlus 6t for 350...
It has a more powerful sd855, 12gb of ram and a larger battery...
Also, it has internal, and way better cooling and a 90hz refresh rate screen so