ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

with ability of 4320@30fps recording

this monster already need 512GB version

WhySoSeri0us, 02 May 2019Wow nice specs, i hope it comes soon in there Europe store.
after release, just order it from online store
i don't think this thing come to europe soon, if it's come‌ officially, it's take along time

• Dometalican

Just noticed this camera does not have OIS. Ouch. Well, at least if I root this thing, I can manually add EIS if needed to it.

DJ FROST, 02 May 2019i hear this everytime: its gonna be the best phone ever, it... moreTrue, except for that dual display on Nubia X, ZTE would rarely got any attention from tech-related media.

Omg, amoled screen, sd855, 5000mah battery, and 12gb ram in a phone that cost 400 euro?????
Unless the price is wrong this gotta be best phone of 2019!

I respect everyone but this phone is definitely wayyy too long for me. 17.1 cm??!?!?!

• updates

Any ZTE phone users here? How's their system updates?

CptPower, 02 May 2019A game changer. For its price specs and features this goi... morei hear this everytime: its gonna be the best phone ever, its gonna be the best device for 2019 smh, dont mind me, the specs are ok, but sadly it will not get what it deserves mark my words it always happen.

• WhySoSeri0us

Wow nice specs, i hope it comes soon in there Europe store.

• Sina

The best gaming phone ever built. Good job ZTE 👌

To GSM: This phone has front-facing stereo speakers and an IP55 rating.

This phone is a beast (shame it doesn't have expandable memory) and hopefully the global version adds bands 25 and 66. I might get this phone if HTC, LG, and OnePlus don't fare well with battery life.

A game changer.
For its price specs and features this going to be so far bet phone made this year for sure.
No S10+, no Note 10, No oneplus or P30 or Mate 30 this one looks gruesome.
I just cant believe my eyes.
The only wish i have will this comes to Slovakia?

Mwy, 02 May 2019Good but too much for stockage you need a phone with 3tb hahahGo straight to hell!!!!!!!
Ppl used to take 4k videos with 32gb galaxy note 3
No matter how you look at it its great feature

• Ian

The best gaming smartphone currently

• Mwy

Cosmin Ochea, 02 May 20194320p@30fps??? WowGood but too much for stockage you need a phone with 3tb hahah

• akw

Cosmin Ochea, 02 May 20194320p@30fps??? Wowand 1920fps !

How is ZTE on updates? Reliable, or like Samsung?

4320p@30fps??? Wow

Would this happen to be compatible with Verizon in the US? It lacks band 13 but I've heard of other users with the Red Magic Mars claiming 4G is completely fine with it

usb 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.1? Is there a chance for usb-c to hdmi?