ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R

ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R

The only fault this phone has is, it doesn't have dual speakers. Nova launcher is working perfectly on this phone, ACR call recording works perfectly, Games are running at the highest graphics with minimal heat. It is not bulky and feels comfortable in hand. This is difinately one of the best underrated phones out there on the market right now.

• Ken

Sadie, 25 Jul 2021Guys, I honestly recommend this phone. I can play games (PU... moreHi may i know if this device MHL supported.

• Sadie

Lol, 08 Jul 2021I havent bought it yet but I fell like my palm can block th... moreI got about six hours of PUBG with HDR and mid-high graphics.

• Sadie

Guys, I honestly recommend this phone. I can play games (PUBG, COD, Fortnite, GTA, etc) with the graphics maxed out.This phone doesn't get too hot (unlike my old Asus ROG phone 3). The battery lfe is great, it can support a full day of gaming then I can charge it really fast. The camera is also enough for Instagram and, best of all, it doesn't look like a gaming phone (it doesn't have all the wierd colors everywhere). When I told my friends that it was actually a gaming phone, they were shocked. Also the 6R is really cheap for all of its features. So, don't look any further if you can afford this phone, just buy it.

only 4200mAh? for a gaming phone, that's pretty low. great specs though

• alucardnos

add lenovo legion duel 2 to the gaming phone list. its a decent gaming phone i own

• Lol

I havent bought it yet but I fell like my palm can block the speaker consider it is placed at the opposite side of the frame area where the triggers are. If you want to listen to the speaker and use triggers at than same time, you will have to plug in headphone jacks using the Type C to 3,5mm cable they gave you which brings uncomfort holding the phone.
By the way, how long does the battery last apart from the 78h static they gave us.
Like how long does it actually last if you play Pubg mobile at HDR-60fps only

• dillhole

I own this phone. I bought it more for the 888 chip than gaming. It works really well, the battery life is pretty good but not great, and its very fast.

Best of all it does not look like a gaming phone. This is a winner @ $500

• WhySoserious

Gaming phones with punch hole cama should be prohibited. You want to play games on a full screen.

Also the Phone Finder says this phone has no punch hole camera. This info is wrong GSMarena.

Realme GT 5G seems to be a better deal vs the RM6R. Both phones have extremely similar specs. They trade blows here and there but I would lean towards the Realme GT 5G. I hope GSMARENA does a Realme GT 5g review soon.

Williamzdgreat, 11 Jun 2021No screen protection? Or is it a mistake from GSMArena. I ... moreYou give too much credit to that marketing gimming of Gorilla glass, they all break, they all scratch just the same, you will most likely still get a screen protector and or a phone case anyway, for me i dont use the case all the time but still use a screen protector, why? they are super cheap to replace in case they get scratched, and they will, just like any screen with some form of gimmick "protection" naming attached to it.

76H battery endurance? Thats like, ridiculously low, considering a Poco F3 with a similar display, SD870 only 300mAh more went above 110H on GSMarena's test, whats wrong with the 888? its 5nm, 870 is still 7nm.

• bob

bruh, 16 Jun 2021dude if you are gaming on a phone you don't want Bluet... moreIn the heat of the battle you do want to charge your phone over usb-c . So where do you put your fancy dongle now? BS

Random, 17 Jun 2021Definitely if I were them I would think of anything to fit ... moreYea I guess

• Random

bruh, 16 Jun 2021dude if you are gaming on a phone you don't want Bluet... moreDefinitely if I were them I would think of anything to fit a hi res 3.5 slot into it till the lauch event

bruh, 16 Jun 2021dude if you are gaming on a phone you don't want Bluet... moreI also think like that but problem is high quality 3.5mm Jack is way better than high quality dongle but dongle are actually available for super cheap and good quality so but I was talking about Bluetooth Bluetooth can match quality of 3.5mm Jack but latency also u can use earphones which are type-c(I still have no idea what dongle really mean nor have I ever seen someone using the jack so) but anyway I use my cheap wireless headphone which have... Like REALLY good quality for its price I'm not saying flagship grade but better than most midrange even though it cost like 5 dollar and when it's charging is low they gav eme free pidk what its called but yea I could connect it to my phone without Bluetooth and sound quality same

• bruh

Dudenoway, 11 Jun 2021Stop complaining about msd alot ufa storage is miles faster... moredude if you are gaming on a phone you don't want Bluetooth or 3.5 jack, believe me. I also used to think a jack was %100 necessary till the moment i started using a dongle DAC, it's a HUGE difference! Why would you want a headphone jack when a type C DAC with AMP will give you 10x better sound? a decent one is only like 9 dollars and you would be able to use it on your PC as well. The only problem is that after using a DAC you will want to buy another expensive one.

Dudenoway, 15 Jun 2021Msd only useful when phone have only 32 gb or 64 gb of base... more(resuming that thing again I accidently clicked submit) hp jack exist on midrange and budget phone because they usually have better value for money than flagship and if ur paying cheap u should not spend much more because then phone automatically becomes overpriced unless it is REALLY cheap so yea

Blueheaven, 12 Jun 2021Yea. Annoying as hell when people still complaining about m... moreMsd only useful when phone have only 32 gb or 64 gb of base storage but 128gb is more than enough unless it an heavy music loathe and u have heavy files and big videos but I also think that no headphone jack isn't a valid excuse for flagship like if u can pay that much money for it then u can buy another good quality wireless headphones p and that is why hp jack is common in midrange and budget phones

• Blueheaven

Dudenoway, 11 Jun 2021Stop complaining about msd alot ufa storage is miles faster... moreYea. Annoying as hell when people still complaining about mSD on this phone when phone 2 to 3 times more expensive have all done away with it. Similarly, most of those phones have done away with the headphone jack as well, but its a more valid criticism for a gaming phone.