ZTE nubia Red Magic 6s Pro

ZTE nubia Red Magic 6s Pro

• KyleRiemen

Great hardware but unfortunately the software is absolutely trash. It feels like an old custom Rom back in the days. Also the support is a joke.
I return my 6s and take my old Note 10+ with me

• TunaLover69

Shinoon, 10 Jan 20226s pro wasn't released in October bro 💁Not sure where are you located, I live in Central America and bought my 6S Pro Ghost in Oct 23rd 2021. Anyhow the triggers issue is for sure something that needs to be addressed regardless of the release date of the phone on the different locations.

• Shinoon

TunaLover69, 04 Jan 2022Great phone for gaming, and for general use. on the gaming ... more6s pro wasn't released in October bro 💁

• TunaLover69

GDC, 26 Nov 2021I've been reading that Netflix and Disney+ apps are no... moreFalse, Netflix, Disney+, Star+, HBO and PrimeVideo are all compatible.

• TunaLover69

Great phone for gaming, and for general use. on the gaming side I think the shoulder triggers have a big room for improvement; for instance if you map the triggers as accelerator in a racing game, even though you keep pressing the trigger it stop responding after about 40 seconds so you have to constantly release and press the trigger to keep it working; unfortunately Nubia doesn't have any "Report a bug" or "Feedback" built in option so the only way I found to issue a Request for enhancement was through their website, that was about 3 months ago in october 2021 and haven't heard from them, so I guess is not on their plans to take any action.
I also have the Nubia gamepads and unfortunately they don't have a standard mapping as in other generic phone gamepads, so they don't really work unless you map them everytime you launch a game(cause there is no way to save your previous mapping)
So I would say that it's a great phone if you have an Ipega gamepad or if you don't really do racing games.

• MG sid

Notification RGB light working on or not working on?
Ple

Does it have an led notification light?

• justswilzYT

sin, 20 Dec 2021I can't wait till next years version of this phone hop... moreits normal. turn on airplane mode instead rather than powering off

• Tpac

MrHereAndThere, 09 Dec 2021Netflix is working. This device support DRM then everything... moreHave the Chinese one and it doesnt work with Netflix Fitbit and other Apps. We want it in English and the ROM software doesn't work.

• PSlice

Wann Sharif, 04 Dec 2021Dear Nubia..redmagic 6s pro next update please fix bugs,sig... moreSame i have problem with signal, i can't hear nothing...I need to put the phone on airplane and back to get signal again...disappointed...ÃŪl go back on OnePlus next year.

• sin

MilesPrower1, 22 Nov 2021Well not like its ZTEs fault. We can only hope they develop... moreThe ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G has 1tb of storage so why don't gamers get 1tb of storage on there ZTE nubia Red Magic 6s Pro ?

Hopefully next year low storage problems get fixed

• sin

I can't wait till next years version of this phone hoping 1tb or 2tb next year

Anyone know how good the software is on the RedMagic 6S Pro phones just want know if i run into any problems app draw be a pain if don't have

Will the phone last for years if i was buy one in future ?

• Learza

I fully charged the phone to 100% @ 7:30am, powered the phone off then when i arrive at my destination i powered it up, the remaining battery was 93%. im confused. there is a fact that when a battery is @ 100% it generates more heat because it got a lot of voltage. does redmagic deliberately drains the battery to slightly avoid that?

• biscuits

MrHereAndThere, 25 Nov 2021Default launcher doesn't have app drawer. It's th... moreWrong it has an app drawer, you have two options with or without an app drawer, It's just a matter of going to settings and toggling the option.

Iikara, 08 Nov 2021Lol whatyes bro its true you can see on google

GDC, 26 Nov 2021I've been reading that Netflix and Disney+ apps are no... moreNetflix is working. This device support DRM then everything work fine. (Even with chinese model)

MilesPrower1, 07 Dec 2021How is the selfie quality?I don't actually own the phone so can't say anything about it

NeonHD, 29 Nov 2021I'm very pleased with the front of this phone. It'... moreHow is the selfie quality?

• Wann Sharif

Dear Nubia..redmagic 6s pro next update please fix bugs,signal always change to 2G when open data/sometime screen flickering and delay to touch/add theme store and battery drain..

• Tpac

Can't use my fitbit wqtch and can't download Netflixon my Red Magic Pro 6s.