ZTE nubia Red Magic 6s Pro

ZTE nubia Red Magic 6s Pro

• sin

In 2021 a gaming smartphone should have at least 1tb of storage 2tb of storage is ideal and why no sd card slot other then that the smartphone specs are good

I think too much focus is put into the camera 12mb is flagship grade no need for more
64mp camera is overkill like save money here but 12p selfie camera is good

just waiting till the smartphone is is pc grade hardware till i buy one

forhad-61, 28 Sep 2021I think it's market & region depended. Call your l... moreNot in my region

This is the best gaming smartphone right now with its outstanding performance compared to the other brands like Asus ROG. Its software optimization is great.

• Hudinited

Let me jump into RAM discussion...
While you have RAM in PC/Laptop and Mobile phone, they can not compare. You are using these for and in different scenarios. While 16 gigs of RAM are enough for PC gaming, you need at least 64 for some serious rendering and generally litteral jobs (Used by 1-3 apps at the same time). Meanwhile for single app on android you dont really need more than 4 gb BUT if you only have 4gig and thats used by one app you woldnt recive notifications from any other app (like insta,whatsapp and so on....) so if you are harfcore phone user like me, you could use that much ram... personally i have over 300 installed apps on S21 ultra 256GB and sometimes it uses 10.5 gbs out of 12.... i could imagine if someone use heavier apps, he could fill up 16...

I just bought this cool design gaming phone. But disappointing refresh rate 60hz/90hz/120hz/165hz doesn't make any difference. I am keen to details that's why i noticed this. Compare to my old rog2 which is much more smooth in 120hz.

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2021so that all this Kb and Mb of data can play hide and seek i... moreLol

Anything works, 28 Sep 2021Where can I buy 512GB 18GB RAM???? I think it's market & region depended. Call your local shop for details.

Where can I buy 512GB 18GB RAM????

Jason., 15 Sep 2021Whats does one need 18gb ram forso that all this Kb and Mb of data can play hide and seek in an big and empty space :D

• thatoneguy

yo guys for the battery life test was the phone at 165hz or only 60hz?

Jason., 15 Sep 2021Na computer? What do u need 18gb ram for? u can just buy the 12 gb version instead of fooling around

computerblog.ro, 14 Sep 2021No 18GB RAM version. Just 16Whats does one need 18gb ram for

Ryan, 10 Sep 2021This phone needs to add in 2 more game trigger and it will ... moreThe phone is ok, if u need good gaming then buy psp console

computerblog.ro, 14 Sep 2021No 18GB RAM version. Just 16Na computer? What do u need 18gb ram for?

• l3y0nha

computerblog.ro, 14 Sep 2021No 18GB RAM version. Just 16you're talking about 1B color ?

• computerblog.ro

No 18GB RAM version. Just 16

CptPower, 09 Sep 2021Well you are lucky man. My dad died when i was just 14 ye... moregood for you.

• l3y0nha

does it have 1B colors ????

• Ryan

This phone needs to add in 2 more game trigger and it will be a certified good gaming phone.

Dudenoway, 09 Sep 2021Tbh I my dad wouldn't buy me a new pc or new laptop ei... moreWell you are lucky man.
My dad died when i was just 14 years old. Big accident in hs work and 8 people passed that day.
Now i am 39 years old and everything i have bought my self.