ZTE nubia Z11

ZTE nubia Z11

One of the best looking phones
and without a camera bump :)

candygral , 09 Jun 2016i"ve just bought one for my self its tops ........better de... moreyou gotta be kidding..

candygral , 09 Jun 2016i"ve just bought one for my self its tops ........better de... moreYou can also be the President of the USA in your dreams lol

candygral , 09 Jun 2016i"ve just bought one for my self its tops ........better de... morePlease where did you buy it and i would like to know if it came with google play store. Thank you

• Bede

Does it come with the google play store?

pinball, 28 Jun 2016One plus 3 copycat..haha...this one also has 3000 mah batte... moreyeah you're right

3600 or 4000 for 6 GB

• annonymous

lokendra, 28 Jun 2016Lollipop plz give atleast marshmallow 6.0 Read specs again and slowly.

• satish

AnonD-554362, 29 Jun 2016Hah all those amazing specs but suddenly Lollipop 5.01?As I know that it is available with marshmallow

Hah all those amazing specs but suddenly Lollipop 5.01?

• ghu

Everything is fine,except that IPS LCD.

Snapdragon is 14 nm and spend low energy then snapdragon 810 20 nm apple a9 16 nm

candygral , 09 Jun 2016i"ve just bought one for my self its tops ........better de... moreYou posted on 9/6/16 you've bought one of these, it's now 28/6/16 and it's just been unveiled - 3 hours ago - so I'd like to know how you have one.
Have been waiting for this for months, I do hope there's a place to buy direct in the UK and not Chinese sites like GearBest.

Would have been interested, but even their Z11 Mini is bordering on phablet sized. Make a phone and we'll talk.

• pinball

One plus 3 copycat..haha...this one also has 3000 mah battery...3400 or 3600 is needed for snapdragon 820 chipset and 6 gb of ram..

• lokendra

Lollipop plz give atleast marshmallow 6.0

AnonD-487147, 28 Jun 2016where please?hahaha. lier spotted. its just got official and not released yet and you got one.

AnonD-487147, 28 Jun 2016where please?It's just launched in China. It isn't sold. May be you should have pre ordered it. Dont tell I have purchased it.

• candygral

i"ve just bought one for my self its tops ........better den samsung