ZTE nubia Z11 Max

ZTE nubia Z11 Max

My nubia z11 max screen is cracked. Please how do I get a replacement. I'm based in Nigeria.

• DeK

georgedou, 21 Oct 2017i downloaded the latest update v1.55 from nubia.cn for my 3gb ve... moreThere is no problem to get a stock ROM for nx535j, but there is a problem to install Google Apps... No TWRP version for custom recovery. Keep your smartphone with 'factory' firmware.

• georgedou

i downloaded the latest update v1.55 from nubia.cn for my 3gb version of nubia z11 max (NX535J) and the google apps disappeared. No stock rom found on the internet and zte refused to send any file for recovering. so i had no other option than to buy a new phone of different brand..

I am disappointed in this phone, it is fast but it lacks features that my older LG G3 has, no infared so no remote control use, no nfc. The camera is not great pictures are not very focussed. I will get rid of it next year. I will go for LG more features

• libious1

Can you please explan how you rooted and unrolled your z11 in 5 min. I need to do mine.

Thanks

Ayaz, 22 Mar 2017Best mobile ever i purchased from china and i rooted it and inst... moreHi Ayaz, what did you exactly do? I am very new to these things. I got comborom 4.2 installed, but I can not change picture size (video I can). It does not charge that quickly (no quick charging). Focus of back camera is great after comborom 4.2.

Mitry, 06 May 2017I own this phone for month. Not satisfied with very weak GPS &am... moreI have no problems with either of them. I live in Europe

• Mitry

I own this phone for month. Not satisfied with very weak GPS & 4G signal. My old 2012 Samsung have better! How come it can be like this?

• aoo:D

hi. i have a question from owners of this phone
does it have a setting for screen mode?(like cinema mode_adaptive display_basic)
its very important for me. please answer

want to buy a new phone but what shoult i pick up , Nubia Z11 Max or Lenovo Zuk Z2?? please , any advice??

ung, 18 Jan 2017radio?NO radio

Dude, 23 Dec 2016Does anyone know if the buttons are made of metal?Yes they are. The built quality is amazing I think.

AnonD-521036, 12 May 2016Stereo speakers !?NO

I have bought this phone on AliExpress from random seller. I installed ComboRom from Pesa1234 and it works so perfect. I can only recommend this phone. In total I paid with taxes about €300, I don't mind paying it :). Luckily I asked for real amount on invoice, this saved me a huge fine in Belgium. The phone is so well built, feels great, works amazing. I use dual sim and this works great too, e.g. easy to switch which mobile data to use. Received both numbers perfectly. Better thant the normal Z11 I would see, especially with the price difference. And I like it that people telling me that it is a great looking phone and ask which one it is.

• Ayaz

Best mobile ever i purchased from china and i rooted it and installed google apps and simultaneously unrooted it in just 5 minutes and now google apps run as usual, best screen best multiwindow best ram and the most best selfies and quick charge with c type, i m sooo happy with it

mike, 29 Jan 2017hi Bought it on grossoshop. They were discounted for a few days... moreI have received my ZTE Nubia Z11 Max bout 2 weeks ago from WillVast (AliExpress). Beautiful device, fantastic fit & finish, and not too big despite its 6 inch screen, because the bezels are reduced to a bare minimum. I can also confirm that there is no bloatware on this phone which is a nice surprise and was so annoying and power sucking on my previous LeTv One. The 4gb RAM works a treat and is fast. The phone is also very thin and fitting in most of my pants' pockets. Battery life will pull you through the whole day and evening (and more) of screen-on use, but I play no games, mostly social... The sound is strong and excellent and has nice hints of bass, meaning the sound has body. However, the only let down of this phone is the camera . It can't focus very well, and is surpassed by my previous (cheaper) one. Voilà, that's it up to now... Hope this helps those hesitating.

• Monty

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2016i think this ads popping up is a problem with all the nubia mobi... moreNo popups whatever. There is one Chinese app which you can disable directly from settings (disallowing "negative" screen). The BEST phone I ever had! And I tried: Samsung, HTC, Iphone, Sony and more!

Dude, 08 Feb 2017It seems the Z11 max is discontinued, as aliexpress doesn't real... moreJust ordered one from Willvast (AliExpress) on the Feb 10th...

• Dude

It seems the Z11 max is discontinued, as aliexpress doesn't really sell them anymore? Does anyone know?