ZTE nubia Z11 Max

ZTE nubia Z11 Max

• mike

Gualtherius, 28 Jan 2017Hi Mike, Thanks for your comment on the ZTE Nubia Z11 Max. But ... morehi
Bought it on grossoshop. They were discounted for a few days. The phone came with grossoshop rom by cuoco92 which was good. The bootloader was already unlocked and twrp flashed. Then i flashed Comborom, which is excellent, has multilanguage support and is frequently updated within the phone settings via OTA. Check needrom for the latest roms, also Comborom.

AnonD-622229, 18 Dec 2016As far as I see, there is no international version at all. There... moreHi, thanks for your info. I'm about to order this ZTE Nubia Z11 Max and maybe I will need your expertise set up my pĥone in order to avoid bloatware and ads popping up like on my present phone LeTV One. The shop will load Google Play Store and multi language rom, but I'm afraid that won't be enough... Also, transferring my pics and contacts will not be easy I fear. Well anyway. Thanks for your help...

• Gualtherius

mike, 27 Jan 2017By far the best phone i'v eever used, and i used a lot of them. ... moreHi Mike,
Thanks for your comment on the ZTE Nubia Z11 Max. But where did you buy it for 215€? I've also asked the shop to load Google Play Store and Multi language on the phone, but not ordered yet, waiting for their answer. Are you using another firmware on your phone? How did you do that? Lots of questions... Thanks for your help.

• mike

By far the best phone i'v eever used, and i used a lot of them. I use Combo Rom on this one from Pesa 1234 and it's perfect. No lags, no bugs, awesome battery, great camera, very thin, beautiful design. Couldn't ask for more for 215 Euro:)))

• ProdaVan

Yes . they are made of metal , and they really look and feel awesome in your hand.

• ung

radio?

lele, 21 Dec 2016Can someone confirm RAW capture support with this phone? I know ... moreZ11 Max doesn't support RAW capture. Unfortunately...

• Dude

Does anyone know if the buttons are made of metal?

• lele

Can someone confirm RAW capture support with this phone? I know Z11 mini does it, but does this one as well?

• lele

AnonD-570325, 18 Aug 2016Does anyone know this phone has bloatware or not? I have xiaomi ... moreThere is no bloatware in Z11 Max ;) Most of annoying programs You can uninstall easily. First one should be UC Browser - the main source of ads. Additionally, there is good app - DisableService...

AnonD-604910, 01 Nov 2016My 80 days experience with Nubia support. Read to decide yoursel... moreAs far as I see, there is no international version at all. There is multi-language firmware only. To get a better smartphone, you just need to download latest firmware - 1.31, then install custom recovery (TWRP), make your phone rooted, and install Google Apps. Also exists a custom firmware - ComboRom, this one has less bugs, than original ;) And, finally.. most of apps can make a sync and any notifications - without troubles. You just need to carefully check all menu options to let them do it.

AnonD-604910, 01 Nov 2016My 80 days experience with Nubia support. Read to decide yoursel... moreYou didn't buy from ZTE/Nubia but from some random importer.

AnonD-570325, 18 Aug 2016Does anyone know this phone has bloatware or not? I have xiaomi ... morei think this ads popping up is a problem with all the nubia mobiles. I bought nubia my prague elite international version handset and this has the same issue, adds comming in every now and then. even when about to click a snap

My 80 days experience with Nubia support. Read to decide yourself: https://www.amazon.com/review/R200IAY217AB95/

• qo

coyz, 05 Oct 20162016 yet this phone is running android lollipop? While others ar... moremm 6.0 not updated smoothly...

• coyz

2016 yet this phone is running android lollipop? While others are having Nougat already. LOL!

On spe mall you can buy the 3/64gb version at 264$ ! run :D

• Vasee

How to bring this mobile..!?!?!??!?!
please ...........

I wont try convergent operating system like plasma-phone, so my questions:

1. USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
USB Type-C in theory must support video output. I read http://www.vesa.org/news/vesa-brings-displayport­-to-new-usb-type-c-connector and found that video output is supported only in "USB Type-C - DisplayPort Alt Mode". So question is - can I connect monitor (DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, and VGA) and in the same time use some USB device through spatial USB Type-C adapter?

2. Can I get root on this devise and setup other OS witch support convergent environment?