Lenovo K860

Lenovo K860

• Ronald

Guys I really need your help which makes me so desperate about my phone is that its cant play any kind of video on the internet,YouTube, and instagram at all. Every time I play video my phone either freezes, close the application or restart. Please Help me guys one of the reason for me to buy this phone is to have experience with video on 5-inch phone.

• ahdc

babak, 30 Sep 2013just download and install international rom for your device and ... morehow to doawload for this cos i have 1..

• g

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2013anybody know the actual use able storage out of the announced 8g... more4 gb only.

anybody know the actual use able storage out of the announced 8gb internal storage? thanks v

• john

after sales service very poor

• rianne

i am a user ... i downloaded go sms app ... but the prob is . contact names dont appear . i already copied sim contact to phone .. ...what shall i do ?

• john

most often the unit hung

• babak

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2013please help me, someone knows how to change application language... morejust download and install international rom for your device and it will be ok

please help me, someone knows how to change application language, my lenovo k860 has chinese languge on application, how can i make it english

• zoneordering

why my k860 no 3D graphic score test with antutu?

• fmstanciu

jun, 22 Jun 2013thanx buddy.. Pls. wherefrom did you download lenovo k860 OS?

• Gege

kunalthedevil, 16 Sep 2013PLEASE tell me:- 1.whether there is any official/unofficial u... moreYes you cam play HD Games and it has Playstore too. :) Got my phone yesterday and Im so happy :)

PLEASE tell me:-

1.whether there is any official/unofficial update to jb
2.does it play heavy games like nova 3,mc4,asphalt 7 ,batman dark knight rises etc smoothly.
3.does it hav playstore.
4.are there any issues on the indian version

thanx in advvance

• kunal

please tell me

1.whether there is any official/unofficial update to its os ics to jb.
2.does it plays heavy games like nova 3, batman dark knight rises etc smoothly.
3.does it hav play store.

thanx in advance

• athul

It is supreb phone but one main disadvantage is that the price is high for yhis phone

What does letter g means in the screen of lenovo k860

• Wel Jon

Can play HD games such as PES2012,contract killer

• Wel Jon

Can play HD games such as PES2012,contract killer

• nard

zoneordering, 01 Sep 2013worst phone. often lag, freeze, restart itself. I just use it fo... morecan someone tell me if i can upgrade the OS of this phone into jelly bean? Please reply

• Jarvis

can someone tell me what is the video output of this of this phone?