Nokia N95

Nokia N95

• sumesh

> In reply to Uttam @ 2014-07-27 18:12 from KxQB - click to readuse joikuspot application it will create hotspot for you

• 2014-11-21 17:43
  • vGnR
  • Sufi.S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-02 15:39 from vF3@ - click to readWould you be interested in selling?

• 2014-11-20 22:01
  • 6QHu

> In reply to Rony @ 2014-09-16 22:42 from PEqe - click to readi have 2 of these n95 fones

• 2014-10-02 15:39
  • vF3@
  • Sujeet

I'm very proud to own this awesome phone it was my dream. Its a really great phone for ever. There is no match of this phone . I love its 3D surrounding stereo sound quality and sharp picture taken by its 5mp camera. Video taken by it superb which support hd Mp4. Even in looking very smart. I'll never going to sell it. It will be with me as first one if another i'll buy. I love it so much.

• 2014-09-30 13:04
  • XuG8
  • chanchal

hi friends i found a new update for my nokia n95. is it good? i have updated it and my phone is slow while im using internet.any one have any suggesions????

• 2014-09-20 15:02
  • X0A9
  • Rony

Oh what a phone! I was a proud user of this, still I miss it sometimes. The phone has some world records like world's first 5 mp digital camera and dual slide... Oh really it was a revolutionary product of cell phone world back then 2007. How time goes so fast!!!

• 2014-09-16 22:42
  • PEqe
  • Pyewhackette

Could you please explain something for me? I bought a new in the box N 95 from China (made in Finland), but the battery in, plugged the charger in and the name NOKIA flashes on the screen, then an empty battery is shown with a series of black dots and it looks like it is charging, but it never charges and you can never power it on or bring up a menu. I suspected a bad charging port? and send it back for a refund. I ordered a second one from a different seller in China...got it new in OEM box with sealed accessories and it has the same exact problem. I could buy a different model but I have already bought a lot of expensive accessories for the phone I would be stuck with. Any ideas? Model N95-1,TYPE RM 159
Thank you for any help...never had a problem with a cell phone like this in my life...and 2 in a row!
NOTE: I bought a spare battery and tried it in both phones, same result: No charge/No Menu/boot-up. I have used different chargers (all for Nokia N95)and it makes no difference. I see no bent pins or any obstructions. PLEASE HELP! Thank you,
Nolan
nolan

• 2014-08-11 18:00
  • kgnu
  • JK

> In reply to Uttam @ 2014-07-27 18:12 from KxQB - click to readJust simple,at first pls instal pc suit came along with the mobile and the connect ur mobile to the laptop and then connect network on the pc suit,ur laptop will search for the device connected and then it will connect enjoy browsing,also u can connect net via help of bluetooth also.

• 2014-08-10 23:22
  • t}Cs
  • Uttam

Good phone,I have restarted using it. Can anyone guide me
how to share Internet Data from N95 to a laptop?

• 2014-07-27 18:12
  • KxQB
  • raju

By pressing the power button it's not turning on.Can any one help me.How to turn on it...?

• 2014-07-09 08:00
  • vGtJ
  • shahru

speaker,camera are great,keyboard comfortable, im using opera browser its faster than androyd browsers however n95 has 64mb ram and androyd phons have more than 1 gb ram.androyd products have powerful hardwares becuz android os has many problems so battry quickly drill

• 2014-06-17 18:48
  • atGE
  • Himanshu Bhai Patel

waaaawo ......!

What a phone so beautiful, truthfull handset.....! I love this phone. Bcoz of itz os ,function, camera quality, sound nddddd everything...

• 2014-06-09 21:57
  • 7tBU
  • Razor

Does it have a sensor?

• 2014-05-14 14:10
  • rnYx
  • Augustin

> In reply to Vishnu sood @ 2013-10-30 14:02 from w0WZ - click to readjust insert the battery and connect to charge and continuesly press the power button

• 2014-05-13 08:42
  • rATU
  • Richa

> In reply to maduranga @ 2014-04-23 13:39 from tes5 - click to readSmart 4n is not android? Can skype?

• 2014-05-11 00:57
  • KxIb
  • maduranga

can be go skip?

• 2014-04-23 13:39
  • tes5
  • raja

> In reply to Bounty @ 2014-03-17 13:16 from fmMg - click to readyesssss viver sopport

• 2014-04-12 19:07
  • utLX
  • Bounty

Does it support viber?

• 2014-03-17 13:16
  • fmMg
  • bailo

> In reply to NASBY @ 2013-12-06 19:22 from fuvx - click to readyes it support whatsapp

• 2014-03-04 08:45
  • NwE1
  • zedege

i always repair the lcd and flex, its so expensive repairing this such ish, :(

• 2014-02-18 12:19