Nokia N95

Nokia N95

• The Russian

Best Nokia phone ever. Even by todays standards the phone is seriously high end.

• 2015-03-28 14:59
  • mZ7{
  • shafol

i heard lot about this phone. It was awesome realy.

• 2015-03-26 19:14
  • P%%v
  • the rock

I remember buying this one instead of the 1st gen iphone. My friends were like "what is that?" because most of them had the 1st gen iphone. The n95 was superb at that time, paving the way for today's smartphones and phablets for multimedia use.

i still have my n95 and is still functional.. =).

• 2015-03-15 04:38
  • Ibxw
  • CSRMVF

Hi
Where can I get an update for symbian Software

• 2015-03-11 17:32
  • rvhV
  • steve

I remember how I thought this was the best phone ever. everyone in my family had one despite the price. we used this phone until the iphone 3G was released and then we all got one. I remember bringing the nokia n95 into school when i was 16 and everyone gathered around me to see because no one had this type of phone except teachers. for me at the time connecting to wifi was amazing. reception was also excellent on this phone. better then iphone 3G. camera was amazing 5MP compared to iphone 3G 2MP

• 2015-02-24 21:06

lovely ...

• 2015-01-19 08:42
  • PEqf
  • jibin cj

The best mobile using experience.

• 2015-01-15 13:52
  • Hkt%
  • Souvik

Nokia N95 is a High Features Phone..It Is a Best Quality High Smart Phone...I MISSED NOKIA N95...

• 2015-01-03 05:55
  • 9FxP
  • Prince of Perssia

Nokia N95 is certainly the best smartphone of all time

• 2014-11-27 16:35
  • 3p@K
  • sumesh

> In reply to Uttam @ 2014-07-27 18:12 from KxQB - click to readuse joikuspot application it will create hotspot for you

• 2014-11-21 17:43
  • vGnR
  • Sufi.S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-02 15:39 from vF3@ - click to readWould you be interested in selling?

• 2014-11-20 22:01
  • 6QHu

> In reply to Rony @ 2014-09-16 22:42 from PEqe - click to readi have 2 of these n95 fones

• 2014-10-02 15:39
  • vF3@
  • Sujeet

I'm very proud to own this awesome phone it was my dream. Its a really great phone for ever. There is no match of this phone . I love its 3D surrounding stereo sound quality and sharp picture taken by its 5mp camera. Video taken by it superb which support hd Mp4. Even in looking very smart. I'll never going to sell it. It will be with me as first one if another i'll buy. I love it so much.

• 2014-09-30 13:04
  • XuG8
  • chanchal

hi friends i found a new update for my nokia n95. is it good? i have updated it and my phone is slow while im using internet.any one have any suggesions????

• 2014-09-20 15:02
  • X0A9
  • Rony

Oh what a phone! I was a proud user of this, still I miss it sometimes. The phone has some world records like world's first 5 mp digital camera and dual slide... Oh really it was a revolutionary product of cell phone world back then 2007. How time goes so fast!!!

• 2014-09-16 22:42
  • PEqe
  • Pyewhackette

Could you please explain something for me? I bought a new in the box N 95 from China (made in Finland), but the battery in, plugged the charger in and the name NOKIA flashes on the screen, then an empty battery is shown with a series of black dots and it looks like it is charging, but it never charges and you can never power it on or bring up a menu. I suspected a bad charging port? and send it back for a refund. I ordered a second one from a different seller in China...got it new in OEM box with sealed accessories and it has the same exact problem. I could buy a different model but I have already bought a lot of expensive accessories for the phone I would be stuck with. Any ideas? Model N95-1,TYPE RM 159
Thank you for any help...never had a problem with a cell phone like this in my life...and 2 in a row!
NOTE: I bought a spare battery and tried it in both phones, same result: No charge/No Menu/boot-up. I have used different chargers (all for Nokia N95)and it makes no difference. I see no bent pins or any obstructions. PLEASE HELP! Thank you,
Nolan