Nokia N95

Nokia N95

Its the best phone. I used it almost 6 years from now. The best part is i can download anything for free regardless of how many mb or gig the file is. Thanks nokia.

aafi, 22 May 2015awesome phone! I'm still using this precious cell phone,i'd lik... moreLol

net speed??

• nicholas88p

Youtube application doesn't work anymore.

• amos

splendid perfomance,,,, its a computer and phone and a half,,,, nokia pls release a laptop now

Anonymous, 17 May 2015Is there anybody who is still using this phone in 2015? I have been using this since almost 6.5 years now. And it is giving me a lot of problems lately. I think it's time to change it.

• nokia lover

Android Authority, 15 Jun 2015Nokia is over...nokia is nokia

• pWoliYAN

yes good phone but im always getting problam at its strip after three or four times changing strip i get disgust and sell at cheap rate ,any one els getting that problem?

• Nicki Andrewz

its akind of great phone coz i have used it for two years.
Its a great phone

• Android Authority

Nokia is over...

• Annaliza

Im still using my n95 its an awesome phone.. I love it..

• Mickey

Anonymous, 17 May 2015Is there anybody who is still using this phone in 2015? N95 is my favourite phone better than my samsung grand

• Sir

Really, Nokia N95 is an awesome phone with lots of features. Though I am using android phones, but still it is my favorite phone......

Dear N95 users please don't sell this phone !!!

• Sam

I have to buy the second hand nokia n95

Anonymous, 17 May 2015Is there anybody who is still using this phone in 2015? I'm still using in 2015 and its still functional

• aafi

awesome phone!
I'm still using this precious cell phone,i'd like to have another brandnew n95 again instead of buying a android cell,

• fdhdf

Pioneer of smartphones !!!!

Anonymous, 17 May 2015Is there anybody who is still using this phone in 2015? Iam using it since 2007

Anonymous, 17 May 2015Is there anybody who is still using this phone in 2015? yes. i do. i don't have money for another phone

Is there anybody who is still using this phone in 2015?