Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

• k

this phone is showing internal memory full and l have deleted every thing help

• Sk

Bad phone,hanging too much

• Than

SHELLE, 08 Feb 2016my phone does not make a sound when someone is ringing me. gon... moreSHELLE try this:
Settings>Sound>Volume
Once inside 'Volume' see if 'Ringtone' is set to a minimum. If that is so then you may not hear calls irrespective of the fact that silent mode is off.
Hope this helps :)

• Laurie

Ben, 27 Mar 2015Everybody has low storage issue. Just root ur phone & use l... moreHo do you link2sd

• naa

well i need some help here...... my galaxy ace la fleur phone which is not even a year old in terms of usage is giving me a tough time. it has a very tiny internal storage capacity and it already has a lot of apps inbuilt so therefore its very difficult to manage your choice of apps. whenever i download an app it goes straight to the phone's internal memory and u don't have an option to redirect it to your memory card. i was just downloading a game and my antivirus system says its safe to use. all of a sudden my phone starts rebooting unendlessly. what do i do now?

• farman

i like that fone its very attractive bt i never seen 3g

• Khem

Agreed, I just went back to my old galaxy Ace (I forgot my phone on holidays), while looking for another one. As the battery was ruined, I ordered a new one for 5$ and now get THE real phone that answers my needs without stressing me out with multiple apps and numerous notification. Small is beautiful :).

• Kevin

Best phone I have ever had, since motorola flip phone.

• subhash

Can i update this mobile S/W version

lu, 28 Mar 2016not enough space on this piece of crap....recently reset the dam... moreGalaxy Ace is once a powerful phone but after five years this phone will not compatible modern apps and files.
even 1GB of ram is also lagging so don't complain so much.:)

• lu

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2016i dont really know what is happening .... its says that it has i... morenot enough space on this piece of crap....recently reset the dam phone and can't even download whatsapp app or facebook....nothing is piece of shit

Dario52, 29 Feb 2016I have the phone it is HORRIBLE.It doesn't have support for most... moreIt's a five year old phone - what do you expect. If you want a modern games machine you have to pay for it... if you just want to call your mum and check e-mails, this is fine...

• RandomGUY

this phone was good, and who said that all games are lagging - wasn't seriously true. i don't said that phone was not-lagging - this phone lags on a some bigger ram using games. but on a not-using more ram games wasn't lagging. very sample and good phone.

• A user wantingtohelp

Don't buy that phone. I had it and it's HORRIBLE. First of all, just think about it. it is one of the oldest galaxy smartphones. it doesn't support practically any third-party systems. Second of all, it can't run any games without lagging or 'unfortunately' stopping the games, not to mention the ridiculous amount of ram and memory it has. It doesn't even have enough storage space to download any professional, high quality applications. Last but not least, its screen. Oh, boy. the SCREEN. It has half the screen size of galaxy 3. If you want to type on that screen, you gotta have really small & thin fingers because you can't type a single word without misspelling it by accidentally pressing 2 letters simultaneously. The conclusion is, if you are a type of person who only uses smartphones for txt messaging and calling, go ahead, this is a phone for you. I hate to admit it, but this is probably one of the best smartphones for the basic functions of a phone. Compact size, useful back cover grip, and screen small enough to perform swipes/touches easily. But if you are planning on using the internet and downloading even 1 app on that potato, do yourself a favour and never think of buying this phone, ever.

I have the phone it is HORRIBLE.It doesn't have support for most apps.DONT BUY!

Im having problem of my galaxy ace GT s5830 by accedent i cant unlock my cp s/n RD1BA47186K

• Amigo

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2016i dont really know what is happening .... its says that it has i... moreYou sure? Try checking with some free space app.

i dont really know what is happening .... its says that it has internal space but when i want to download something its says it dont have enough space and there is literally nothing on the phone.

• SHELLE

my phone does not make a sound when someone is ringing me.
gone in setting and in sound silent mode is unticked however written underneath is
no sounds except media and alarms???????????????????? help

• manoj

I cann't show internal memory after connect with computer, pls help me, and send guide line