Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

• farman

i like that fone its very attractive bt i never seen 3g

• Khem

Agreed, I just went back to my old galaxy Ace (I forgot my phone on holidays), while looking for another one. As the battery was ruined, I ordered a new one for 5$ and now get THE real phone that answers my needs without stressing me out with multiple apps and numerous notification. Small is beautiful :).

• Kevin

Best phone I have ever had, since motorola flip phone.

• subhash

Can i update this mobile S/W version

lu, 28 Mar 2016not enough space on this piece of crap....recently reset the dam... moreGalaxy Ace is once a powerful phone but after five years this phone will not compatible modern apps and files.
even 1GB of ram is also lagging so don't complain so much.:)

• lu

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2016i dont really know what is happening .... its says that it has i... morenot enough space on this piece of crap....recently reset the dam phone and can't even download whatsapp app or facebook....nothing is piece of shit

Dario52, 29 Feb 2016I have the phone it is HORRIBLE.It doesn't have support for most... moreIt's a five year old phone - what do you expect. If you want a modern games machine you have to pay for it... if you just want to call your mum and check e-mails, this is fine...

• RandomGUY

this phone was good, and who said that all games are lagging - wasn't seriously true. i don't said that phone was not-lagging - this phone lags on a some bigger ram using games. but on a not-using more ram games wasn't lagging. very sample and good phone.

• A user wantingtohelp

Don't buy that phone. I had it and it's HORRIBLE. First of all, just think about it. it is one of the oldest galaxy smartphones. it doesn't support practically any third-party systems. Second of all, it can't run any games without lagging or 'unfortunately' stopping the games, not to mention the ridiculous amount of ram and memory it has. It doesn't even have enough storage space to download any professional, high quality applications. Last but not least, its screen. Oh, boy. the SCREEN. It has half the screen size of galaxy 3. If you want to type on that screen, you gotta have really small & thin fingers because you can't type a single word without misspelling it by accidentally pressing 2 letters simultaneously. The conclusion is, if you are a type of person who only uses smartphones for txt messaging and calling, go ahead, this is a phone for you. I hate to admit it, but this is probably one of the best smartphones for the basic functions of a phone. Compact size, useful back cover grip, and screen small enough to perform swipes/touches easily. But if you are planning on using the internet and downloading even 1 app on that potato, do yourself a favour and never think of buying this phone, ever.

I have the phone it is HORRIBLE.It doesn't have support for most apps.DONT BUY!

Im having problem of my galaxy ace GT s5830 by accedent i cant unlock my cp s/n RD1BA47186K

• Amigo

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2016i dont really know what is happening .... its says that it has i... moreYou sure? Try checking with some free space app.

i dont really know what is happening .... its says that it has internal space but when i want to download something its says it dont have enough space and there is literally nothing on the phone.

• SHELLE

my phone does not make a sound when someone is ringing me.
gone in setting and in sound silent mode is unticked however written underneath is
no sounds except media and alarms???????????????????? help

• manoj

I cann't show internal memory after connect with computer, pls help me, and send guide line

roro, 06 Jan 2016I have this Samsung but I cant download any app on it... I have ... more1st do root
2nd partion SD card
3rd install Link2SD

use the tutorials on youtube

• GAURAV

i like this phone

Can I download my pictures from my Samsung galaxy ace to my iPad?

• suff

I have been using galaxy ace for last 1year........frankly let me tell you this phone is too old n currently nt been manufactured by samsung......it has very less ramm.....the battery capacity is very worse jst 1350mah you dnt need to use for loosing the charge......the applications cant be moved from internal memory to sd.......as it runs android 2.3 ginger bread it doesnt support most of the apps......it often hangs......internal memory is too short.........while in 3g mode it doesnt seems like it.........the keyboard is nt ttht smooth.........frankly the only good thng is the 5mp camera with flash moreover galaxy ace is only good for calling purpose.........these words are frank from ma experice.......this phone is sucks
H