Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

it a nice phone

• 2015-08-27 11:31
  • fuI4
  • pravin

I am using this phone .its almost 4 years old and great.
only disadvantage is the internal phone memory.
But otherwise its fantastic.

• 2015-08-26 18:20
  • KS7N
  • Bluekiller

I have used this phone for almost a year . It's simply good for handling basic task browsing.

• 2015-08-24 05:47
  • uNVx
  • James

Good radio

• 2015-08-23 10:36
  • nIVw
  • Ajith

phone is good and easy to handle..but still internal memory is an unavoidable problem

• 2015-08-21 17:53
  • tUpc
  • rudolph jassal

me too !! whenever i charged my phone the screen moves by itself ! even when the data is on!!

• 2015-08-11 15:41
  • 7qyJ

My phone is almost 5 minutes ahead but it wont let me reset the time, any idea's?
Also, from today, at the bottom left of the screen it states 'SAFE MODE', does anyone know why this has appeared and how do I remove it?

• 2015-08-10 15:33
  • mHk0

Hi there, I have this phone, bought it new about a month ago, and whenever I call someone, they all complain that they cannot hear me, and it sounds like I am whispering.. I have no problem hearing them okay, and I have the volume on full, but is there any way I can turn up the outgoing call volume? Also, when I am using the phone, there is a big delay, when I am writing a text message, it freezes and then takes a while to catch up with the words I am texting. Battery is also terrible, it needs charging fully twice a day, and in the morning once it has come off charge I use it for about 15 mins in my tea break, just browsing the internet, and that is enough to drain the battery and has to be fully charged again at lunchtime. Can anyone suggest anything? Apart from get a new phone haha?

• 2015-08-07 16:37
  • HCdq

> In reply to Mimi @ 2015-07-31 16:48 from Nh5k - click to readI too found the memory really bad, can't keep many photos on a few apps and phone memory is full, having to delete stuff all the time, can't move to sd card either. Very disappointed glad my contract is up next week so I can finally get rid.

• 2015-08-06 20:49
  • nF}V

> In reply to Mimi @ 2015-07-31 16:48 from Nh5k - click to readHey don't panic , just root your phone , and then install an app "link2sd' and it help you move apps to your sd.
Check it on youtub, and you'll find out , is not rocket science.

• 2015-08-06 17:08
  • 8I9w
  • Benderis

Guys, it's 2015. Phone was released in 2011. In Lithuania it's not on sale anymore. What do you expect from it?

• 2015-08-05 17:41
  • n9ZI
  • Mimi

i am disappointed with this phone the internal memory is small and the sd card is not also helping you cant download much, after asking around no one has been able to help me

• 2015-07-31 16:48
  • Nh5k
  • semagn teketay

the phone is very nice but not read amharic

• 2015-07-27 18:30
  • NXNw
  • kalic

hi, please this phone cant on after some weeks i off it and i have changed the battery but i stil experiencing the same thing please can somebody tell me what i should do.

• 2015-07-27 00:20
  • fqFr
  • fransina

I can't remove all my e-mail messages from recycle bin

• 2015-07-16 16:34
  • p7Ki
  • nick

> In reply to Maru @ 2015-06-24 01:23 from KtcR - click to readyou fave facebook in social hub...

• 2015-07-14 09:32
  • 8kpE
  • optional

Hi , you cannot set the SD card as a default for downloading Apps. Because some of the apps will not allow you to transfer application. This phone will not work for saving apps without the SD card this is how it works. If you wish to have a better internal storage. Then might as well purchase another model with the higher Internal storage.

• 2015-07-11 10:03
  • awWa
  • IK

Can I download Apps directly on the External SD Memory card since the internal on is too small to accommodate
larger apps ?

• 2015-07-03 11:16
  • fnr3

> In reply to lopas @ 2015-06-28 19:11 from 0uSa - click to readHow do you get rid of unwanted programmers pre loaded?
Will this removal harm the performance?
Is the software available on line.?
I want to get rid of a whole lot of preloaded apps so that I can free space for what I want

• 2015-07-01 19:08
  • tE$c
  • spud

yes I totally agree the internal memory is shit, I cant even back up my contacts . there is a load of crap installed that the normal person will never use,

• 2015-07-01 18:11