Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

roro, 06 Jan 2016I have this Samsung but I cant download any app on it... I have ... more1st do root
2nd partion SD card
3rd install Link2SD

use the tutorials on youtube

• GAURAV

i like this phone

Can I download my pictures from my Samsung galaxy ace to my iPad?

• suff

I have been using galaxy ace for last 1year........frankly let me tell you this phone is too old n currently nt been manufactured by samsung......it has very less ramm.....the battery capacity is very worse jst 1350mah you dnt need to use for loosing the charge......the applications cant be moved from internal memory to sd.......as it runs android 2.3 ginger bread it doesnt support most of the apps......it often hangs......internal memory is too short.........while in 3g mode it doesnt seems like it.........the keyboard is nt ttht smooth.........frankly the only good thng is the 5mp camera with flash moreover galaxy ace is only good for calling purpose.........these words are frank from ma experice.......this phone is sucks
H

• suff

• roro

I have this Samsung but I cant download any app on it... I have only one app and its on the SD card memory...
what could I do??

• businescreeper9

I have 100 mb internal storage left but it wont download something for 5 mb without sd card. since I have enough room shouldn't I be able to get the app without sd card??

• hamid sadeghi

Thems

• akila

what app is not moving from internal memory to sd card in this phone how to make it

redgraves, 06 Oct 2015Looking for answer. A friend has this phone, last week everyth... moreIt is very smarphone good no laggging very pretty to use

Riaj, 15 Nov 2015I have bought this phone about 1 week ago...but I donot know how... moreFirst click on the gearwheel in the menu options --> you get a list. Than the 10th option in the list, Here you see a button with A in its middle. Click on this option and you get in a deeper list (second list). Than the upper choise is the language. It says select language. Al last you get the availeable languages in a list. Succes and

Regards,
Adelcoele

• sher

How do I delete albums or pics in albums?

• sher

How do I delete albums or pics in albums?

• bettymack

I have had this phone since 2011 and have only today noticed that I still have the original answerphone message. I would like to change this but cannot remember how to do this. I have searched through all the settings but am flummoxed, can anybody help?

• cel

how do you open photos sent to your phone?

redgraves, 06 Oct 2015Looking for answer. A friend has this phone, last week everyth... moreFlash a new rom In it.

• Riaj

I have bought this phone about 1 week ago...but I donot know how to use bangla language in this phone...If anybody help me please tell...and which app is need for it..?

• Wolfman

Roni utama , 07 Nov 2015How to turn on infrand camera I'm not sure if you meant 'infront camera', or 'infrared and camera'... so I'll try to cover both.

If you were asking how to turn on the 'infront camera', the GT-S5830 does not have one (listed under CAMERA as "Secondary" No), so it simply cannot be done. It has only one camera (with flash) which is located on the back. All of the camera settings are available within the stock "Camera" app.

If you were asking how to turn on an 'infrared' feature to use your phone as a remote control for devices like a TV or media player, the GT-S5830 does not have infrared (IR) capability (GSMARENA lists it under COMMS as "Infrared port", as seen for the Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4), so it simply cannot be done. However the GT-S5830 can remote control some devices via wifi network (depends on device capability and apps).

• Wolfman

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2015Need a cable from galaxy ace to pc. Bought 1 from sainsbury's, b... moreThe GT-S5830 uses a standard USB to microUSB cable for connecting to a PC. I personally use one which came with a USB power bank (external battery) that I picked up at a dollar store.

It sounds like your phone has USB debugging enabled. What this means is that instead of a USB mass storage device which the OS has generic device drivers for, your phone will be detected as an Android device and thus you are prompted to provide drivers (Android Debug Bridge).

To disable USB debugging on the GT-S5830:

Settings -> Applications -> Development
Make sure USB debugging is not checked.

After that, connecting the phone to the PC with the cable should not cause any prompts on the PC, but should display the USB connection on the phone in the top left corner. Touch the USB connection status icon and pull it down, then tap on "USB connected" to open the USB Mass Storage" screen. Tap "Connect storage to PC" and then "OK", to make your phone storage available on your PC.

• trishb

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2015Need a cable from galaxy ace to pc. Bought 1 from sainsbury's, b... moreall you need is a samsung or blackberry usb cable