Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

• akhiloooo

its battery back up is very low.

• 2014-04-09 08:06
  • ij2Y
  • vishnuuuuu

friends,what is s-android.this is a app in my mobile phone(galaxy ace s5830).please replay to this.

• 2014-04-09 05:49
  • 2SRd
  • akhilooooooooooooo

it is an older version of android.please update this phone to jelly bean 4.2.2.This is a request from the user.

• 2014-04-09 05:44
  • 2SRd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-08 08:29 from 7w0I - click to readIt has low Android version.If improves ,Awesome

• 2014-04-08 14:01
  • UqXP

Guyz can anyone say how to update android version in this model mobile ?

• 2014-04-08 08:29
  • 7w0I
  • bbm

can you download bbm on this fone

• 2014-04-08 08:15
  • rvPm
  • pin

I would like to know if I am using patern lock on my galaxy ace and by accident it got blocked how can I unblock it

• 2014-04-06 17:27
  • kaJi
  • June

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-30 12:37 from 9GA1 - click to readYou need to contact your provider so they can send you the data you need to do this.

• 2014-04-04 10:17
  • 3aIw

it a nice phone but i only do not like the Android version 2.3 of it...

• 2014-04-03 19:24
  • fuvG
  • ChrisCT

I think this is still a pretty decent basic smartphone, even today. This was my main phone up until January '14 when I replaced it with an Xperia C; I just wanted the dual-sim and larger screen to use for eBooks. Otherwise i'd still be using it.

I'm not a phone game player, except for puzzle games, but i'm sure 3D ones will be very slow on this though.

My GF uses this now as her work phone, she's very happy with it. Still 2-3 solid days of battery. Not a bad service life for a phone I paid 1400 HK dollars for 3 years ago.

• 2014-04-03 05:58
  • PA2f
  • vishal

I am useing this phone seens from 2years. Ya its ok but not so good as compaired to new.

• 2014-04-01 10:17
  • fCxh
  • Nurul Aina

> In reply to Nitin @ 2014-03-27 08:47 from 7tEW - click to readYou can use your computer to move the application to your SD card. But make sure you have the mobogenie app installed in your computer

• 2014-04-01 02:50
  • bxda

> In reply to ramana @ 2014-03-30 16:58 from YPg$ - click to readDude this is a 2011 year phone. That time only ace & SII was available unlike today variety of phone. Pls replace this phone with a new one, rather then cribbing about it. I have same phone too

I am considering Moto G vs Lenovo P780 vs Grand 2

mostly will buy Moto G for the price, performance & reviews things

• 2014-03-31 21:24
  • 2@r@
  • ramana

This phone is waste. Even memory is availabe, it always says memory is full. messages can't be sent or receive because of memory issue.
Can't download any applications. Hangs in between call.

• 2014-03-30 16:58
  • YPg$

Why can I not send or receive photos on my galaxy ace .phone

• 2014-03-30 12:37
  • 9GA1
  • passing through

> In reply to Nitin @ 2014-03-27 08:47 from 7tEW - click to readIf you are running Gingerbread 2.3.6 like i am,

go into

settings-applications--Manage applications- and

tap on the On SD Card tab in the top row of tabs (it is in between All and Running).

A list of Applications that can be (and may already be) installed to the sd card will list below the tabs.

Apps running from sd have a Green check mark next to them. If there is an app there that does not have a Green Check mark, toggle it to green and it will move to the sd card. Some Apps I have tried do not install to SD card because they need special access or have been designed to prevent that.

That is the answer I got some time ago when I asked the same question. Hope it works out for you. Best

• 2014-03-29 21:18
  • LKHT
  • Chamomoy

i've use Galaxy Ace almost 4 years.. the function is limit and the battery can not stand 6 hours.. it only can 2 hour only..

• 2014-03-29 10:33
  • tZjR
  • Nitin

> In reply to Reach @ 2014-03-25 00:32 from YTSM - click to readHow I can transfer app to sd card

• 2014-03-27 08:47