Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

sunilhemnani, 16 hours agoi have been using this phone since three years...i don't think i... moreJust zoom and see the edges in the picture. It appears blur or not sharp edges. Camera clarity is not as clear as Nokia N8, 808 and Samsung Note 4.

• 15 hours ago
  • ut%D

i have been using this phone since three years...i don't think i have never taken this phone to samsung service centre...great camara, superb features and exceellent RAM...it's 2 GB but, never had a problem though using too many apps...it never hangs and it's pan is a great feature....my daughter likes to draw the things with it...hahaha...
No cons.....perfect phone

• 16 hours ago
  • KAq1

Cllausz, 10 May 2016Got this phone a month aago.First thing I did was to upgrade it ... moreHow did u root it and flashed a custom ROM and Eclipse V7 with Agni kernel?

• subhasis thakur

Am facing big problem in my mobile, it's not charging. when am touched service center then they told me your mobile charging point (SUB PBA) is not working its needs to change.
can any one give me information that how to charging my mobile battery, i need to open my phone as soon as possible.
Help me guys.....

• Mel

darren, 22 May 2016if your phone is getting hot, even thought your unit is on and s... moreHello darrel,

Thanks for the tip!

However, I cannot find advanced settings on my galaxy grand prime.

Any idea?

Thanks!

• darren

Nasir , 13 May 2016My phone is getting too hot, heat what can I do with it. if your phone is getting hot, even thought your unit is on and screen is off, go to settings >> then check for the advanced settings if i'm not mistaken then change the "Keep Wi-Fi on During Sleep" to Never (increases data usage)
because, if it is activated or choosen by Always, it would be obviously getting phrone to heat, because data usage gets your unit heat at any times.. and how much longer the data or Wifi is Activated. it's just a suggestion opinion, just try, thanks.

Siddharth, 19 May 2016Hi I have note 2 really awesome phn but now I want to purchase l... moreGet Note 4 because all note and S series phones after Note 4 and S5 do not have removable battery.

• Siddharth

Hi I have note 2 really awesome phn but now I want to purchase latest one so please give me correct advice which one I buy iPhone 6 or Samsung s7

Anonymous, 14 May 2016Is GT-N7100 can connect to 4G?No. Only N7105 can connect to 4G.

Anonymous, 14 May 2016Is GT-N7100 can connect to 4G?No man. It is only a 2G / 3G phone. I think only N7105 can connect.

Hi, anyone knows why my wifi doesn't work? when i put it right to the modem it works but with low speed, the bluetooth works fine.

• PerceptorA

Anonymous, 14 May 2016Is GT-N7100 can connect to 4G?No.

Is GT-N7100 can connect to 4G?

My parents are using N7100 and I am using Note 4 N910G. I feel Note 4 is better than Note 2 in terms of facility and camera clarity. Both phones are same in terms of good quality.

Braxton the b-man, 11 May 2016Note 3 is a thousand times better.Note 4 is ten 1000 times better.

• Nasir

My phone is getting too hot, heat what can I do with it.

I would be more interested in downclocking for longer battery life.

chilaski , 14 Apr 2016I just love the screen size and after upgrading ma phone, it's b... moreLollipop or Marshmallow is terribly unstable and ugly, I would highly unreccommend against it.
Avoid it like the plague.

Note 3 is a thousand times better.