Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

• Joe53

I have this tab along with my iPad 2. The Galaxy Tab is great and you do not really need 3G. You have wifi so cam make SMS or calls through many applications. And where wifi not available you can provide the external 3G or wifi through your phone such as iPhone or Galaxy S2.

The big problem with this device is limited Application made specially for this Tab. Many applications in market place are just link to Tab browser. So not so good

• 2011-08-05 00:40
  • tSwd
  • ms red

i really love it bcoz da screen is big...but u cannot make calls so better buy ipad2!!!

• 2011-08-01 12:40
  • PS6t
  • just a boy

You can buy in indonesia samsung galaxy tab 10.1 3G 16GB with only USD 697 with 0% installment for 6 or 12 months.

• 2011-07-29 07:55
  • uEx$
  • curiouslass

this device is not a gsm device so you cant make calls on it however you can still text with it...

• 2011-07-27 03:21
  • TfX2
  • sandnigga

> In reply to Nenne @ 2011-07-21 17:08 from Smik - click to readwait for the 3g model to come out buy that..this cant be used as a regular cell phone to make and rcv calls

• 2011-07-23 07:07
  • vbJ$

hey i am an amateur here so pls guide me on one thing .. can i use the front camera on the tab 10.1 as a webcam while using yahoo mesenger ? and could u guys tell me about the android app experience on a tab ? i'm planning to get one fron the us but cant decide between an ipad and tab !!

• 2011-07-23 05:52
  • 2SU1
  • Nipun

> In reply to Nenne @ 2011-07-21 17:08 from Smik - click to readTheres a 3g version of the tab which is yet to be launched. There might be calling feature in that. But y do u need to talk with such a big tablet. LOL

• 2011-07-22 10:59
  • w4ej
  • Nenne

Im a we bit confused I want to know if its possible to use it as a mobile phone to?

• 2011-07-21 17:08
  • Smik
  • sandnigga

awesome tab!!! just got it last night from usa...only hitch that i faced after toying it for about 5 hours is that while listening to music via the head phones that came with the tab, the headphone to not go in smoothly and they need to be a bit out of socket if you want to listen to the music if u shove the jack fully down (like the way its supposed to be) the music stops and while u shove the 3.5 jack in the music goes to pause as if some error has occurred!!! whats up with that? all and all android rocks.

• 2011-07-21 09:40
  • vbyR

> In reply to sandnigga @ 2011-07-18 10:50 from vbJ} - click to readThat is correct. Also, you could use it with a phone that has personal hotspot ability, but that's it.

• 2011-07-18 19:12
  • 3Ybw
  • Nipun

This tablet is awesome. I purchased it from USA bestbuy. It is very fast and very good battery life. Regarding internet, there is no use of 3g because if u have 3g on your phone u can use the same internet on tablet. I have a 2G plan in India which is very cheap Rs. 99/2GB data. The best part is I can use my phone's internet on the tablet via Motorola Milestone 2 3g wifi hotspot and also via bluetooth teethering. So my internet requirements have been dealt nicely and the internet is superfast even with my 2G plan. Can't imagine the diff over wifi and bluetooth internet of phone. This is a must buy tablet. I have put many HD games already on the tablet like Fruit Ninja, Riptide etc.

• 2011-07-18 12:55
  • w4ej
  • sandnigga

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-17 06:53 from mTWD - click to readso what ur saying is that there is no way to use internet on this tab except wifi?

• 2011-07-18 10:50
  • vbJ}

> In reply to sandnigga @ 2011-07-15 12:11 from vbJ{ - click to readNo, this tablet does not have a USB port.

• 2011-07-17 06:53
  • mTWD
  • sandnigga

can we use internet while traveling via a usb modem or something like that as this does not have 3G.

• 2011-07-15 12:11
  • vbJ{

> In reply to Lee @ 2011-07-04 14:04 from 9LAU - click to readi don thvae mone to buy it

• 2011-07-13 01:14
  • 9Lby
  • Lee

Never used a tab so i wanna try one but i am confused if i should get the P-1000 or the Tab10.1??

• 2011-07-04 14:04
  • 9LAU

> In reply to Samsang Fanatic @ 2011-07-04 11:12 from Nh4A - click to readIn non major markets for Samsung, accessories will be difficult to find easily. If you cant find it in shops, alternative may be to buy online if that's possible.

• 2011-07-04 13:08
  • mTWB
  • Samsang Fanatic

> In reply to vodaman @ 2011-04-08 11:47 from MVg6 - click to readHi

The Old Galaxy Tab 10.1v (also known as P7000) Hah an 8MP Camera, the back design is not as smooth as the New Galaxy Tab 10.1 which was down graded on the Camera. It is a little bit thinner.

• 2011-07-04 11:19
  • Nh4A
  • Samsang Fanatic

I bought last month the Galaxy 10.1v and a month later, they release the 10.1. This is daylight robbery. Are they discontnuing the 10.1v?. Why did they lauch a new 10.1 so soon, is it because Apple came up with a thinner Ipad2?.Besides competition from Apple, what are the shortcomings with Galaxy Tab 10.1v.To me the main differences are the thinnes, the back cover design and the change in Camera size.

I live is South Africa- almost two months after i bought my Galaxy Tab 10.1v from Vodacom- still nover covers or accessories- where can i get them

• 2011-07-04 11:12
  • Nh4A
  • amgad

Dear users, I had this tab for the last week. It is great but I,m worried about the accessories as I bought it from the states while I live in egypt. My question is does thie tab have the same socket like the one in galaxy tab 1000? So ican use its accessories and charger for my tab10.1? Thanks

• 2011-07-02 12:05