Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III coverage wrap-up
The first Samsung Unpacked event for this year is now over and, just as expected, it was all about the new Samsung Android flagship. After months of rumors, the I9300 Galaxy S III finally went official and it looks like it has what it takes to pick up, where the extremely successful Galaxy S II left off.
Over the past few hours we were quite busy covering the Galaxy S III in as much detail as possible and here we're giving you a list of all our articles, to make sure you don't miss anything.
- Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III official specifications
- Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III hands-on
- Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III hands-on and S Beam demo videos
- The impressive Samsung Galaxy S III benchmarks are here
- Samsung Galaxy S III to hit the UK on May 30, already priced
- The beast released: Samsung Galaxy S III is official
- Galaxy S III first official commercial is now live
- Beast wars: Samsung Galaxy S III takes on the HTC One X and the Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S III stands up to the non-Android competition – the Apple iPhone 4S and Nokia Lumia 900
- Samsung Galaxy S III gets Flipboard exclusivity on Android, 50GB from Dropbox
- We take a closer look of at the Samsung Galaxy S III PenTile matrix display
- Here is a quick look at some of the Samsung Galaxy S III original accessories
We are now giving you the chance to share your thoughts on the new leader of the Samsung droid army. Did the Galaxy S III turned out the way you were hoping or did it fall short of your expectations?