Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

• francis

I was used sony ericsson X10
but it fail to connect to youtube,what is the problem?

• 2015-04-10 12:01
  • fuZR
  • Tanmoy

I have Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Two days ago I faced its battary problem. today I went to Sony Service Center - Address: SONY CENTER, 188C RASHBEHARI AVENUE KOLKATA - 700029, India. They clearly told me this mobile is now useless. Sony already closed this model's any service related issues - with very rude manners. I asked her (I spoke there with a lady) again and again how I can solved my this mobile's battery related problem. But she told me clearly - they had nothing to do. Lastly, I told her - then can I keep it in my socase? I got replayed its up to you. Now, My only question is "All Sony Ericsson products are use & throw products"? or if I had any misunderstand or anything like that please response me at godtanmoy@gmail.com. I Have full faith on Sony Ericsson products, please don't destroy it.

• 2015-04-07 19:08
  • t4nY
  • mzobe

my experia x10i have lcd problem and idnt knw where cn i get t.. Plz hlp

• 2015-04-04 12:32
  • rjfx
  • Lolla

Does anyone know how much to put new LCD in? My phone fell! Super sad!

• 2015-03-25 09:36
  • 3sE3
  • ikaybassy

> In reply to pampa @ 2015-02-18 05:06 from t7Xr - click to readSony Ericsson is the first phone my father but for me when I was 16 year because I work heard I school. And since den I started using till now. After that when I was 21,i but one for my self.i love sony

• 2015-03-19 08:41
  • fXV5

my Xperia 10 just blacked out and it doesnt power any more

• 2015-03-18 09:39
  • ftIM

> In reply to jomar orais @ 2015-02-25 08:46 from wY5x - click to readYes it can be but only through custom ROMs. Don't go that way if you don't know about rooting or flashing. I am currently using Jelly Bean 4.1 on my xperia x10. Its slow but usable. If you decide to go that way then xda-developers is full of resources.

• 2015-03-12 09:36
  • 6PR4
  • zamz

i'm using for lzt 5 years awesome phone but its hardware prblm make bad otherwise suprub phone :-*

• 2015-03-04 19:16
  • sSMP
  • jomar orais

sony ericsson xperia x10 can be upgraded to jelly bean ?

• 2015-02-25 08:46
  • wY5x
  • jomar orais

how i can move my apps to sd card ??
cause i want to downdoal some games but memory is always full ? can someone help me .. :(

• 2015-02-25 08:42
  • wY5x
  • CG

Great phone.i used it more than one year.

• 2015-02-22 09:17
  • PWDw

Phone memory too low and the flash does nt function

• 2015-02-20 06:31
  • fuNc
  • sergei

> In reply to MrReece @ 2015-02-04 12:34 from f0E2 - click to readUpgrade the phone then install the apps

• 2015-02-18 23:33

how to unlock my phone

• 2015-02-18 05:04
  • t7Xr
  • MrReece

I just bought one today, and I'm so sad to find out that it doesn't even work with bbm,instagram,and so many other apps I would love to have

• 2015-02-04 12:34
  • f0E2
  • Ravz

> In reply to twesigye valence U @ 2015-01-10 10:48 from Nv$a - click to readwhich firmware did the technician flash to? also it would be wise to go to Sony Center and have them load the firmware for you and they generally don't even charge you if you are phone is covered under warranty.

• 2015-02-03 20:34
  • s878
  • Ravz

> In reply to Gloworm @ 2015-01-06 06:09 from Fv04 - click to readHappy New Year to you too :) I would recommend backing up all your messages, photos etc. and restore the phone to factory- I suspect it's the OS file getting corrupted.

• 2015-02-03 20:31
  • s878
  • twesigye valence U

my phone first failed to boot would only stop at the word Sony Ericson .later I took it to the technician for flashing the software.now the phone can't register to any Ugandan Network . please the phone is one 2 month old. still want to use it.What should be done to remove x on network bar?
???????????