Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

sony ericsson xperia x10 can be upgraded to jelly bean ?

how i can move my apps to sd card ??
cause i want to downdoal some games but memory is always full ? can someone help me .. :(

• CG

Great phone.i used it more than one year.

Phone memory too low and the flash does nt function

• sergei

MrReece, 04 Feb 2015I just bought one today, and I'm so sad to find out that it does... moreUpgrade the phone then install the apps

• sergei

how to unlock my phone

how to unlock my phone

• MrReece

I just bought one today, and I'm so sad to find out that it doesn't even work with bbm,instagram,and so many other apps I would love to have

twesigye valence U, 10 Jan 2015my phone first failed to boot would only stop at the word Sony E... morewhich firmware did the technician flash to? also it would be wise to go to Sony Center and have them load the firmware for you and they generally don't even charge you if you are phone is covered under warranty.

Gloworm, 06 Jan 2015Happy New Year everyone. I have a problem with my experia X10. ... moreHappy New Year to you too :) I would recommend backing up all your messages, photos etc. and restore the phone to factory- I suspect it's the OS file getting corrupted.

• twesigye valence U

my phone first failed to boot would only stop at the word Sony Ericson .later I took it to the technician for flashing the software.now the phone can't register to any Ugandan Network . please the phone is one 2 month old. still want to use it.What should be done to remove x on network bar?
???????????

response to
twesvalence@gmail.com

• Gloworm

Happy New Year everyone.
I have a problem with my experia X10. Firstly I love the phone and do ot want to upgrade. My husband fiddled with it and wipped all my messages off, that was the first thing, and tried to retrieve them but to no avail,then I went to use the camera, and now no camera, the message that comes up says Memory error, memory unavailable. Can anyone help me. The phone works brilliantly messages, calls , but for these few glitches... Regards Gloworm

• mujabi ivan skyler

please how can I update my xperia x10 and am not able to access other social medias like viber, facebook messenger, istagrame, photogrid please I need hep.

@Alizah : my phone conked off -- doesn't even boot anymore .. :(

• ani

hw to update the phone simple?

• jazzy

my Sony ericsson just tripped off and cant on back, pls what can i do? i charged and pressed on several times, still yet nothing.

• JB

I wish they could upgrade the OS to at least jelly bean , its a great phone but OD Gingerbread sucks

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2014For Jelly Bean it's possible , Root your X10 unlock bootloa... moreChantant

esay, 05 Nov 2014does it have a front cam.No