Acer Predator 8

Acer Predator 8

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2020my battery of this device is broken. Can i replace the batt... moreYes you but the same battery mark

• AM

my battery of this device is broken. Can i replace the battery with 5000mAh since Li-Po 4420mAh is hard to find. And can this device be rooted?

• method21

it's a good size tab..the down side is, it can't play mobile legends lately..battery drains fast but for YouTube streaming it is good..
light in weight and does not have an update..

• Ventilators

AnonD-649229, 02 Mar 2017Just wait and see if they will release the acer predator 6 ... moreHow long you are waiting for? :)

• No Cigar

Can't even watch Netflix. Poor battery, needs to be charged everyday and I don't even use it. I'm a big fan of Acer but this is a let down.

• NOWHY

If you're looking for a gaming tablet, then you should really get the Nvidia Shield- or the Nvidia Shield K1. The only thing that could really hold you back is the price point.

(Forget about this tablet!) (It's trash!)

destructor, 26 Nov 2016please people let me know, I have some doubts about this ta... moreJust wait and see if they will release the acer predator 6 with 4gb of ram

• BloodRose

WAIT WHAT!? I cant remove the batteries!? Im so dead....-_-

• Celluloid

destructor, 26 Nov 2016please people let me know, I have some doubts about this ta... moreThat's my concern as well. Even when it was released, 2 GB was borderline. Today it's very low for such a dedicated device. Hopefully Acer will release an updated Predator soon!

• destructor

please people let me know, I have some doubts about this tablet, Im a fan of android gaming, but really how long do you think 2GB o RAM, will be enough for new coming games and updates???

• Zam

Got this on lazada for about usd 170. Nice one. Very bright. Like it a lot. But battery not that good.

AnonD-591769, 28 Oct 2016No im not buying secondhand but im planning to buy a brandn... moreGo for it. Worth it for sure.

AnonD-597220, 19 Oct 2016Tegra Note 7 is a damn good tablet. I own that and the Shie... moreNo im not buying secondhand but im planning to buy a brandnew tegra note.. Which is so affordable right now its $70 ..

AnonD-591769, 01 Oct 2016Hey you are a user of Tegra Note 7? How's the performance? ... moreTegra Note 7 is a damn good tablet. I own that and the Shield and I gotta say, the Tegra is still very powerful. I have mine rooted on Android 4.4.4, and I love it. The stylus is very well designed, and in my opinion, the rubber on the back, and the stylus, are more well designed than on the Shield. Are you buying used?

• Outcast

No root.

AnonD-557757, 08 Jul 2016I know the Nvidia Tegra Note 7 had a 2.1 speaker setup (alt... moreHey you are a user of Tegra Note 7? How's the performance? is it still can play heavy games?

I know this is off topic but i plan to buy this tablet!

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2016I don't think there is any 2.1 speaker setup in tablet, sav... moreI know the Nvidia Tegra Note 7 had a 2.1 speaker setup (although the bass driver seems pretty useless, or mine had a defective one).

Billwin, 18 Nov 2015Hi. Not exactly hard to find out is it. I mean your on the ... moreMore like: pretty damn anemic.

B. Cipriano, 09 Feb 20164 speakers? Why just not put a 2.1 speakers or 2.2 instead ... moreI don't think there is any 2.1 speaker setup in tablet, save for every laptop in the world, which virtually don't has one, maybe only bulky gaming laptop have one.

You should understand that the .1 stand for low frequency/bass driver, or in common term are normally sub woofer, which is much bigger and heavier than any satellite speaker.

So, please forget the request on 2.2 speaker, you are asking too much. (Even LED LCD TV, 1080p or 4K TV don't have them in common setup)