alcatel Flash 2

alcatel Flash 2

• flash2

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2016Does it work with SanDisk Ultra 64 GB?yes it work for SanDisk Ultra 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s

flash2, 07 Jul 2016for you to know whether the battery charger is correct when char... moreThanks i follow your advice and my mobile now working properly :)

This mobile is already upgradeable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow

flash2, 07 Jul 2016You're right and I also had problems with the ''Kingston'' SD Ca... moreDoes it work with SanDisk Ultra 64 GB?

• flash2

yagami, 07 Jul 2016hi! I also experienced the same thing. I just removed the SD car... moreYou're right and I also had problems with the ''Kingston'' SD Card later I switched to ''SanDisc'' and now it works perfectly and also verified that they are good and ''Verbatim''

• yagami

AnonD-554585, 29 Jun 2016hi guys, I really need help with my flash 2. If there's anything... morehi! I also experienced the same thing. I just removed the SD card. I found out that their is compatibility problem with some brand of SD Card, lately Im using strontium 32Gb and my phone got freeze, even after factory reset. and now Im using Sandisc 32Gb and got no problem with my phone.

• flash2

sasha, 05 Jul 2016I use this mobile about 15 days when i got my first problem its ... morefor you to know whether the battery charger is correct when charging should be warm, be sure the USB cable is broken , so try the other USB cable, and do not ever emptying the battery below 25 % so put the battery and charging up to 95 % when you able here and there always supplement the battery because it is good for Li - Ion Batteries work best at 40-80 % and when it reaches 100 % or is not empty less than 25 % , then the charge cycle ( 500-1500 ) does not count , which means extends life of this procedure

• Tarek

AnonD-544485, 03 Jun 2016been using this phone for 2 days and I must say for the price I'... moreThis model is not included fingre print.

RR, 05 Jul 2016got frustrated with my Alcatel Flash 2 haiiii... when the batter... moreI got the same problem after use alcatel flash 2 only one month, now i have to use my old mobile :(

• sasha

RR, 05 Jul 2016got frustrated with my Alcatel Flash 2 haiiii... when the batter... moreI got the same problem and now i have to use my old mobile :(

• sasha

I use this mobile about 15 days when i got my first problem its show to disconnect mobile from charger bc of low temperature even mobile wasnt charging, then second probem was battery charged 100% will fall to 15% and after shut down and on again battery is normally and after 1 month one day shut off by self and i couldnt on anymore bc showing that its has a problem with the charger but i use original charger all the time, strongly recomment to skip this mobile bc obviously its a wasted money.

• RR

got frustrated with my Alcatel Flash 2 haiiii... when the battery got drain it won't turn on even if I charge it 24 hours still not turning on, I already use different USB charger still not charging no charger indicator ,
no response every time I press power button
the scene was totally black...

Could someone explain to me please how to acess emojis onde flash 2?

zayn zharif, 12 Jun 20161) go to file manager 2) select phone storage/memory card (if m... moreThnks bro..

AnonD-553868, 27 Jun 2016my back button key is not working please helpme too

anybody know where is flash 2 mobile Flip to Mute gesture? is it available in this phone?

• c9

AnonD-554585, 29 Jun 2016hi guys, I really need help with my flash 2. If there's anything... moredid you root the phone ? if you do then say goodbye , software is broken, you need to install a new one , but in authorizet service.

hi guys, I really need help with my flash 2. If there's anything that I can do. Here's the thing, after I factory reset my flash 2 it suddenly analyze then the phone is not working anymore. Please do email me at janivejanine@gmail.com

Oppa, 15 Jun 2016Hello, does the gps work well on this device (navigating nusin g... moreGPS works fine with WAZE. No problem. You only can't use apps that requires compass.

my back button key is not working please help