alcatel Flash 2

alcatel Flash 2

Yagami, 23 Jul 2016hi! try to update your mapsi have update my maps & waze but still not detecting properly.

• pane

Rezaul Khan, 23 Jul 2016I face a things about alcatel flash 2. when i charging my phn, i... moredo not let go tow then 25% and do not charge up to 100% stay on 90% and unplug
here read ; http://venturebeat.com/2016/07/17/youve-been-cha­rging-your-smartphone-wrong/

• evol

Rezaul Khan, 23 Jul 2016I face a things about alcatel flash 2. when i charging my phn, i... more@Rezaul Khan, you should be able to fix the battery problem by letting the battery totally discharge before you charge it. You may have to do this a few times until it totally adjusts back to 100%. This is what typically happens when you don't let your phone totally discharge often. To keep everything going good, totally discharge you cell once a month then fully charge it. This usually works but if this doesn't work you may need a new battery.

• Rezaul Khan

I face a things about alcatel flash 2. when i charging my phn, indicator light off after completing charge 90%. and last 10% charge take huge time to complete. I dont know it is a problem ar something ?
Any one face it ??? What is the solution. I used this phone only 7 days.

• Yagami

AnonD-115867, 20 Jul 2016There's an update recently. It can be upgraded to Android Marshm... moreHave you tried it? what can you say? Is their any problem that you have encountered?

• Yagami

Hi! is any got a problem in playin' Pokemon Go with this phone?, actualy I tried it but the Game told me that I need gyro to play this game, but my gf with her flash plus can play Pokemon even that phone also dont have gyro.

• Yagami

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2016Anyone having problems with GPS. It sometimes doesn't detect cor... morehi! try to update your maps

Anyone having problems with GPS. It sometimes doesn't detect correctly. At high accuracy or any accuracy it constantly recalcutes location when using Waze or google maps.

There's an update recently. It can be upgraded to Android Marshmallow 6.0 via Local Update.

• flash 2

tootz, 16 Jul 2016i bought dis fone a month ago, i use dis when i got it. when t... morehow to properly charge the phone battery
never discharged below 25 % and not to charge up to 100 %
hold it between this percentage , and when you are in a position put to charge, because that is good for your Li-ion battery. here's the link read themselves;

emz, 16 Jul 2016planning to buy this phone? it is good?I wont recommend you this mobile its waste your money, bsttery is poor and camera is not high quality too, better consider new model from alcatel flash plus i think its much beter and worth money, greetings.

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2016Could someone explain to me please how to acess emojis onde flash 2? if you are using the google keyboard (which is the default keyboard) its the enter button on the lover right corner.

• tootz

i bought dis fone a month ago, i use dis when i got it. when the battery reach to 20%, i turn it off and charge for 4hrs. until now its battery has a long hours use. i use dis fone everyday with an internet connection but der is no problem yet with the battery and anything about the phone. my money is not a waste, i am satisfied with the performance as of now. i recommend dis fone, think of it, it has a 16gb internal memory, 2gb RAM, it is an octacore, 13megapixel with flash rear cam and 5mp. with flash front cam,.

• emz

planning to buy this phone? it is good?

Does it have a gyro sensor?

• Fifi

Yagami, 14 Jul 2016Hi, is their any one tried POKEMON GO with this phone? Thanks in... moreYes it is pretty good not gonna say it's bad coz I downloaded it for free

Hi, is their any one tried POKEMON GO with this phone? Thanks in advance

• monrocks

Hi, can anyone help me, when i plug in a headset or headset to auxiliary connector, it randomly stops and play, but after i plugged out any headset connector it plays good, please help.

• Harini

Hi I used alcatel flash 2 the phone was good but I notice the sound of my speaker is not clear when I play music I buy this last may 20,2016 under warranty I want sound back clearly...how?

• Adeeb

Hi, is there any S view option in Alcatel Flash 2 ?