alcatel Idol 2

alcatel Idol 2

• Newbie

Bogo, 09 Sep 2014It's not a dual speaker. One of them is a speaker, and the other... moreAre u sure?

• Bogo

AnonD-304061, 08 Sep 2014Please i need to know if this phone's dual spears working or the... moreIt's not a dual speaker. One of them is a speaker, and the other one is a microphone...

Please i need to know if this phone's dual spears working or the left one only

• kikinikaka

AnonD-90337, 01 Sep 2014how abt its camera quality ,can u plz share some picsDownload HD Camera Ultra and you will be surprised!

• Dejan

What about the battery life on alcatel idol 2...I have this phone and i can use it only one day (13-15 hours) on battery, is this normal?

how abt its camera quality ,can u plz share some pics

• kikinikaka

lg user, 31 Aug 2014My friend bought this phone two mounts ago , he has a problem wi... moreMaybe he doesn't take care or he do not know how to use the power button properly. I'm using my phone for a long time and no problem at all.

• Ahmed

Does it have FM radio ?? because the specs says no while other people said yes

• lg user

My friend bought this phone two mounts ago , he has a problem with power button , is broken quckly

• Marco

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2014i bought it two days ago..same here! all works perfectly but the... moreTry Camera Advance.Pictures will be beter and you will get higher picture resolution.

hey there when you want to shoot better photos then go to settings and choose iso 100 this will lower the light to the objective,because the problem is to much light also im shure is a software problem but not big deal just try ISO 100 ....and all photos when you edit them in a software like photoshop are verry clean and color full the main thing is the camera shoots sharp photos ... my opinion the camera is verry good has only this simple problem im shure they will fix it on kitkat

• soni

hey there when you want to shoot better photos then go to settings and choose iso 100 this will lower the light to the objective,because the problem is to much light also im shure is a software problem but not big deal just try ISO 100 ....and all photos when you edit them like in a software like photoshop are verry clean and color full the main thing is the camera shoots sharp photos ... my opinion the camera is verry good has only this simple problem im shure they will fix it on kitkat

I got my phone 3 days ago. It works perfectly fine !
I am realy impressed. I thought it wasn't going to be good at first, since alcatel aren't famous for great phones, but it came out to be OK ! If you are about to get one, do it. It's NOT perfect, but for the price it's good.

• Alex

AnonD-296629, 20 Aug 2014really??? bought it 2 days ago??where?? please tell me! i can't ... moreI bought it in Macedonia, in which country u can't find it?

• serge

got it in russia in June. still breaths well)

Alex, 17 Aug 2014I bought this phone 2 days ago, and it works perfect. I just nee... morealex, about our camera problem.. go to playstore and install HD camera ULTRA, youll be surprised.:))

AnonD-296629, 20 Aug 2014really??? bought it 2 days ago??where?? please tell me! i can't ... morei bought it in macedonia.. its new model here.

really??? bought it 2 days ago??where?? please tell me! i can't find it anywhere... in my country they sell only idol 2 mini.

Alex, 17 Aug 2014I bought this phone 2 days ago, and it works perfect. I just nee... morei bought it two days ago..same here! all works perfectly but the colors on the pictures taken with the camera are very light..and pale. people told me that maybe i should make some updates but i don`t have that options..neither my camera has some set of settings(only the basic ones).My boyfriend has the alcatel idol and his camera is perfect ...alcatel 2- not so good. if by any chance you figure something out that will improve the performance let me know..i`ll do the same :)

• Alex

I bought this phone 2 days ago, and it works perfect. I just need to know why the camera is not with good quality? What should i do?