alcatel Idol 2

alcatel Idol 2

Hello,can anyone tell me,how long does the battery of heavy usage while speaking, playing, etc.

• Milosh94

Well the phone i excelent for money you pay for it, if not the best... I bought one on contract an I'm very happy with it. Only thing is that I can't update Android to 4.4 right now, it says its up to date. I'm living in Serbia/Europe, does anyone know why or know something about it?

I'm from Bulgaria(Europe)
I can't upgrate the OS to 4.4... HELP

• me..

Its good phone but its not quality..when i took it at start it had 2 dead pixels on the screen...i never seen dead pixels on phone!

• Trninka

Very very good phone. 7/10.. Why? Because the battery life is very bad... for normal usage (mobile data on, display to auto...) the battery can't last half a day..
Very disappointing because other things on the phone are great.. almost no lag.

• sickness

I have it. Its perfect phone for now and all alcatel phones are pretty good. Fast, great camera , good batery i spent about 8 hrs on wifi facebook, viber etc. Easy. At all its good buy it :)

Could somebody tell me what store you bought the phone from please?

Amazing phone!

• Can Oa

My Idol 2 has FM Radio. Phone is really great , only battery is sux...

If it is as good as Alcatel Idol 1 i'll buy it for shure

• yoge

thies is best handset thies year

• Miki

In the specs sheet is says the Idol 2 has qHD, while in the text it says HD screen.

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2014Can someone give feedback for Alcatel phones in general. Because... moreAlcatel makes great value for money phones. Just don't go for the high end models.

• ]

alcatel=TCL

Can someone give feedback for Alcatel phones in general. Because the specs on this are pretty decent for the price, but I'm not sure if Alcatel are any good overal....

• favour

sunshine, 14 Jun 2014this phone is not only for Indian market,in my country-Bulgaria(... moreFor example? I'm looking, but no results

• zaraki 625

Sooo does anyone know a store that I can make an order for the phone?

• Adam

When this phone will be available in Malaysia market?

i've been waiting since it was announced.

• sunshine

Mj, 02 Jun 2014It seems that it was released on Indian shops, not sure about Eu... morethis phone is not only for Indian market,in my country-Bulgaria(Europe)it is already in the markets :)

• Mj

It seems that it was released on Indian shops, not sure about Europe though.