alcatel Idol 2

alcatel Idol 2

does it support hdmi output (mhl)? alcatel idol 6030 does, so I think this phone also should support that. thank you

• Inna

I have a problem with my Alcatel Idol 2S. It's restarting itself and it's loosing battery for ex. at the moment I have 78% battery and my phone is restarting itself and when I turn it on I have left 30% or 0% battery , and sometimes won't turn on without the charger. After I'm putting it on charger it's constantly restarting itself for about 1 minute and then it's turning on. I've contacted my local service and they've told me that is about the software. They've made it a fabric reset and it's still happening. What can I do next? Pls help .

• Hafez

my advice to all the idol 2 users : stop waiting for the kitkat ! it wont come out . even if it does it wont make a great difference . you can easily root ur device using kingo root app and modify what you want by the countless apps available in google play . the phone is pretty lag-less .

• vinio

annoyed, 24 Mar 2015Thats what i felt at first till the 2 nd month of using it and i... morealso exerienced the same mine went haywire, opening and closing app, hanging, switching off on it self. the fone is still less than 3 months since i bought it

• Cristymc

Did anyone installed kitkat upgrade succesfully?

Bestie, 28 Mar 2015what android are you running nowAs I said, I'm running Android 4.2.2 L Mod ROM which is much better than just stock Alcatel rom...

• Bestie

AnonD-349056, 27 Mar 2015That's why already rooted the phone and installed Custom ROM: h... morewhat android are you running now

• hafez

hafez, 25 Mar 2015I have received a new minor update 1006 size 10.1 mb update : the update failed in recovery mode
maybe its because the root ,,

annoyed, 24 Mar 2015Thats what i felt at first till the 2 nd month of using it and i... moreThat's why already rooted the phone and installed Custom ROM:

Now the phone can go completely through the day and no restarting or any bugs found.

• Bestie

Jordan2319, 23 Mar 2015I've asked them too and they said that the update will be releas... morethx for your post , pls if u get something on the website provide a link or if you get update via mobile pls post ty :)

• hafez

I have received a new minor update 1006
size 10.1 mb

• annoyed

AnonD-349056, 09 Jan 2015I used phone now for a week, very good price/performance from Al... moreThats what i felt at first till the 2 nd month of using it and it goes haywire. And now its restartating on its own n always hang for no reason. Also the phone get heat really fast. And now my third month. It gets worst. Sometimes it cant be on for half a day.

• Jordan2319

I've asked them too and they said that the update will be released soon. We can check for it in their site.

You have now flexy alcatel cccccc

I asked alcatel one touch offical page and they say that idol 2 is not eligible for an android kitkat upgrade

• Bestie

sorin, 15 Mar 2015I donno guys.. I`m still waiting for that message... I`ve receiv... moreIm having high hopes that is true i feel like an update in neccesery :)

• Travnik

Cristymc, 28 Feb 2015There is a cool stuf invented... It's called guarantee ;-) be g... moreAfter a month of waiting finally they changed motherboard, Can t wait to see how long will it last?! :D
They did say "its pracitically a new phone", funny :D

Sorry about the TV, every manufacturer moto "the more you pay, the less we give" :D

After 3 months of use I started noticing yesterday this device started to bend, I know it's only 7.3 mm but still I always keep it in front pocket with silicone case and yet it still bended a bit.

• sorin

I donno guys.. I`m still waiting for that message... I`ve received the message from official Alcatel Onetouch here in Romania. Here is the conversation: http://s4.postimg.org/5yf1yo4bh/alcatel.jpg

• zex

sorin, 12 Mar 2015I've talked with alcatel support team here in Romania and they t... moreIs this information confirmed,
kitkat comes