alcatel Idol 2

alcatel Idol 2

• Pete

AnonD-362938, 12 Feb 2015Hello! About 3-4 months ago i've bought Idol 2 and i can deffina... moreIve had the same problem. Yry:settings/more/mobile net/3g/set wcdma as preffered or only.
Hope this helps ;)

Hello! About 3-4 months ago i've bought Idol 2 and i can deffinately that the phone is one of the best in its price category. JB is old and i trully believe that KitKat will be released soon. But my 3G is really slow, firstly it didn't bother me but now it does. I thought that it can be due to my operator but many of my friends are using the same operator and they don't have the same problems. Is there anybody with the same problem and how can i solve it?

• knoxz15

Hyuri99, 30 Jan 2015It is good for idol 2? Cause my alcatel brightness is too bright... moreSeriously thats a problem😣😣

• milan

AnonD-362709, 12 Feb 2015just Update your software with the tool provided in the idol 2 o... moreWhich latest version ???

kubar, 06 Feb 2015Must change "upgratable to 4.4.2 kitkat" coz it's not.... morejust Update your software with the tool provided in the idol 2 on alcatel website it may download the software slowly but it gaves you the latest version available

Hyuri99, 30 Jan 2015Did you use the original charger for idol 2 if not, you have to ... morei think no. bcos i use xiaomi charger.. its no problm.. just make samsung charger is any atention note in screen

• x

Alex, 05 Feb 2015Hi everybody, I purchased an Alcatel Idol 2 6037k model and I... moreyes, it's with every phone.
also the phone has ONE speaker on the bottom, the other holes are the microphone.

• kubar

Must change "upgratable to 4.4.2 kitkat" coz it's not. It is on 4.2.2 JB still. Its a shame on 2015 no single major update. One year after release.

sweetypie, 28 Dec 2014how and where can i update my android i have 6037Y help?hello.. are ur idol 2 just 1 speaker on

• Yoyo

The reason why people want update is that Google don't make security updates on JB anymore. 😠

• Alex

Hi everybody,

I purchased an Alcatel Idol 2 6037k model and I have an issue with it. The touchscreen of the phone seems very sensitive, while browsing on the internet or working with the phone I have to be very careful how to touch the screen or it will take a select command. Does anybody else has this issue? Is there a way to solve it? I searched in the phone's settings and there is no way in configuring the sensitivity of the screen.
Thank you in advance.

• Cristymc

Kitkat kitkat wtf is so special with kitkat??? The phone is realy great the way it is!!! Snobs people!!! I lo e this alcatel ifol2!it's great.. It's perfect phone!! Congratulations Alcatel for all you're work! For maki g good qualityfor the right price!

• Yoyol

Tomorrow will be some "snicker" oš, but we will be stuck at... JB

• zzzz

Where is kitkat?

Where is kitkat? 01/31/2015
da faq

• Hyuri99

Drogo, 28 Jan 2015Damn that night mode is a lifesaver! Tnx. It is good for idol 2? Cause my alcatel brightness is too bright! My eyes is hurt because of the brightness

• Hyuri99

Travnik, 30 Dec 2014I have Alcatel Idol 2 for month. I bought it new. Tonight when I... moreDid you use the original charger for idol 2 if not, you have to use the original one because it only recognize the original charger only.i also have the same problem too but when i use the original one the keyboard back to normal...

• Drogo

Damn that night mode is a lifesaver!
Tnx.

• hotice

zex, 13 Jan 20154.4.2 kitkat is expected up until 26 January. Be a little patientI dont think so...

• milos

i am using "night mode" and it lowers the brightness just enough. you can download it from the play store.